Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

paranoid randroid posted:

well they had a guy with a tiny amount of charisma, but then his faceplate fell off at a debate and everyone got to see the diodes and mag-tape wheels

fun fact: i hadn't even thought about marco rubio for about two weeks until i read this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Thump! posted:

That would be a probation of roughly 1,255 years.

I guess we will need to find someway of preserving his life for that long too

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

WampaLord posted:

I love this particular flavor of drive by shitpost, because not only is it low content, it's a total denial of reality.

Shouldn't you be worrying more about if he'll be the nominee at this point?

Why would I?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/721005766103195651

LOL

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I believe everyday Cruz spends in New York is good for Trump because that means another moderate republican will switch from voting for Kasich to voting against Cruz.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

isn't that the guy who said trump supporters masturbate to anime

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I wonder how many of the coming states will show Trump's apparent 45-50%-esh national polling. Everywhere in the NE almost certainly, but I'm starting to wonder if its simply a Trump is 55-60% in the NE and Appalchia, and 33-40esh everywhere else.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

point of return posted:

Yep.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I liked the post where nml claimed no one could grasp nuance because they were reading subtext in his posts. What a treat.

Lake Jucas
Feb 20, 2011

WHAT OF OUR BARGAIN?

I love the GOP's current fascination with "winning." Going to be great to see them lose hard in November.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

point of return posted:

He also called Trump a low energy cuck for getting his delegates sniped by Cruz

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
yeah the article makes this dude out to be a real prince. nice to see he doesnt believe in PTSD. but at the same time, unlike trump and cruz, he doesnt believe in killing/molesting the civilian population. this article only mentions the poo poo stuff. seems like an alright guy from the wiki.
poo poo like this creeps me out. Its like they want the US to be junta.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Apr 15, 2016

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

point of return posted:

Also a board member of theranos

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

TheTatteredKing posted:

I liked the post where nml claimed no one could grasp nuance because they were reading subtext in his posts. What a treat.

I'm going to post a stunning hot take here, but I'm pretty sure NML is a troll.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mastershakeman posted:

Also a board member of theranos

I can't wait until the same people behind Theranos somehow figure out a way to rebrand themselves into a dietary supplement company.

It's the rage with failed biotech startups these days.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah the article makes this dude out to be a real prince. nice to see he doesnt believe in PTSD

No, it's a daddy issue thing. You don't vote republican unless you have severe daddy issues

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah the article makes this dude out to be a real prince. nice to see he doesnt believe in PTSD

Authoritarians would love that, yeah. As long as they got in on the ground floor.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah the article makes this dude out to be a real prince. nice to see he doesnt believe in PTSD. but at the same time, unlike trump and cruz, he doesnt believe in killing/molesting the civilian population. this article only mentions the poo poo stuff. seems like an alright guy from the wiki.

A Coup You Can Believe In

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

wow voters have some bad ideas

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

point of return posted:

A Coup You Can Believe In

My friend believes trump might try something like that if he loses the election or the primary.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Dapper_Swindler posted:

My friend believes trump might try something like that if he loses the election or the primary.

keyword being "try"

could you imagine

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

To pull off a coup you need a ground game, something Trump doesn't have.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

This is surprising to me. I expected all voters to have less belief that Trump would win. The dominant media narrative of the last week or two has been how doomed Trump would be in the general. I expected GOP voters to ignore that, not voters as a whole.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
https://twitter.com/bgittleson/status/721003359285747713

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

No, it's a daddy issue thing. You don't vote republican unless you have severe daddy issues

Is this why blacks vote democrat because there is no daddy to form issues with?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

You're reading that backwards :ssh:

(aaaaa you editing bastard)

The sweetest part of this election is that decades of character assassination are going to be rendered totally moot by incompetence.

I wish I wasn't. Kasich is a bastard; he just hides it better than the other two.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If Trump loses he's going to do something about it alright.

Lots of petulant tweets.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Holy poo poo Kasich...

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mattis is just another in a long line of "white knight" fantasy candidates for the GOP. Politico has a pretty good rundown of this whole phenomenon:

quote:

Politicians who aren’t running are almost always a better story than the politicians who are. For one thing, their personal histories haven’t been picked apart the way the declared candidates’ personal stories have. For another, the tension and confusion generated by their indecision adds nuance to their profiles, giving reporters more to write about. (There’s a reason Hamlet remains relevant 400 years later.) That’s also why John Kasich can’t be considered a white knight: He announced long ago and the press has written far too much about him. He’s more of a dark horse than a white knight.

Only in his dithering does a white knight become even semiattractive. Had Chris Christie not announced last summer, the news media would be counting his positives now and touting him as a sensible white knight to Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. They’d mostly ignore Christie’s downside until he finally declared and then fill the news hole with disparagement. Likewise, Joe Biden never looked better as a presidential candidate than last fall when he agonized over the decision to run for the White House and then didn’t.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Also, it's good to call the party host in advance and ask if there will be any rapers there. If they say there will be, then it's good to not go.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Montasque posted:

Holy poo poo Kasich...

yeah, can you imagine going to a party and not drinking

like, what the gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Prorat posted:

Is this why blacks vote democrat because there is no daddy to form issues with?

Enshrining this post

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dogstoyevsky posted:

wow voters have some bad ideas

Hey now, who better to take on the first woman nominee for president than a guy who thinks that women going to the bathroom is "disgusting"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

I wish I wasn't. Kasich is a bastard; he just hides it better than the other two.

about that...

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

The John Kasich sexual assault plan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4DNbjIVDhA

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Louisgod posted:

Also, it's good to call the party host in advance and ask if there will be any rapers there. If they say there will be, then it's good to not go.

legally they have to tell you, like cops

learn the law, folks

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
He hides behind Cruz and Trump is all. Give him enough time in the spotlight and kasich will be loathed as well.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/721016913384574977

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Karl Sharks posted:

about that...

See? Bastard-coated bastard with bastard filling.

He has trouble hiding it sometimes--this, the time where he basically said he'd make America a Christian theocracy, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

The best part is I can't tell if your friend is a trump supporter or trump hater.

• Locked thread