Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Aurainsoph posted:

I'd like more new content to play for casual people that can't always commit to a raid time.

We all do and it's looking promising, seeing how they talked after firing Colin. Now we'll see if they actually do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Visidan posted:

Ranger sword isn't locked anymore.

I wish they'd have kept the kick :smith:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Visidan posted:

Where are these patch notes because I don't trust anything Cletus posts

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Replace Mossman with an ogre and Swamp will be a good fractal. Force everyone to listen to Smash Mouth during the encounter.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Kerrrrrrr posted:

Where are these patch notes because I don't trust anything Cletus posts

they're right here :grin:

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Visidan posted:

I can't believe anything now.

Hey, in your fake patch notes do they add the ranged targeted option to ranger traps again?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING CLETUS.

I'll find out on monday I guess.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/720960002379407360

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

^E:f;b

-snip ranger aa-

There's also this:
LA Aerodrome

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 15, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Better late than never I suppose!

Guess I need to make a bolt now.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Cletus never lies

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

CLAM DOWN posted:

Cletus never lies

It's true, SAB came back

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

soon enough all the fingers on the monkey's paw will have curled up and we'll have to reap our collective debt

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time
This was also a thing:
https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/721005305660841984

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Is that a raid portal?

edit - i bet it's a raid lobby in LA

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Cletus has a very appropriate avatar.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Has anyone else been seeing phantom candy corn nodes scattered around public zone maps recently? I've spotted a couple in Queensdale and Kessex Hills over the last few days, but they vanish upon approach.

I think SAB has been loving with my head.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Bieeardo posted:

Has anyone else been seeing phantom candy corn nodes scattered around public zone maps recently? I've spotted a couple in Queensdale and Kessex Hills over the last few days, but they vanish upon approach.

Naw it happens, I would see them in Orr all the time

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

Randomly been happening for 3 years.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Is there a guild I could join? I haven't been able to find a good one which is why I've been barely playing. Also I just want more Living Story.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Read the OP.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Why bother? Scarlet hasn't updated it since she died.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Anyone have any idea why Ectos are skyrocketing in price?

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender

Magres posted:

Anyone have any idea why Ectos are skyrocketing in price?

On April 14, https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-spring-quarterly-update-is-coming/ was posted.

On April 14, https://www.gw2spidy.com/item/19721 a lot of buy orders came in.

People are excited!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

my true form

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Poutine was invented by this disgusting thing.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Lonk posted:

Poutine was invented by this disgusting thing.

I like poutine.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Poutine is delicious :yum:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Because Mag doesn’t have sfd/cccp members ppting around the clock, no sir, Mag doesn’t ever ppt (lol rn SFD is map hopping like crazy trying to get that tick up, pvding undefended objects while nobody is around).

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Visidan posted:

Because Mag doesn’t have sfd/cccp members ppting around the clock, no sir, Mag doesn’t ever ppt (lol rn SFD is map hopping like crazy trying to get that tick up, pvding undefended objects while nobody is around).

#magswag

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

This looks good.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I know a lot of people are sad about SAB ending soon.

Don't worry. At least a few of my peers are sad too:

Bonus Higgsraid Crew chilling at the top of the Tower of Expensive Frogs:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
They really need to add some better placement options for guild hall stuff so every hall doesn't have the same "tower of thing" in it.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
So, SAB is leaving at patch tomorrow, right? I'm 7/8 for my second round of dailies, and would really like to get another Kaiser skin this evening.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
SAB ends tomorrow, yes.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

CLAM DOWN posted:

after firing Colin.

Whaa? So assume I haven't played since before the expansion due to some grindiness and literally all of the cool stuff being locked up in the gem store, read about the expansion. Also assume I read about the expansion and heard it was more or less the se thing so I didn't bother picking it up yet.

What's new with the game as far as development goes? Are they turning around on a lot of their old mindsets? I havent heard esports mentioned for at least a few pages, that seems promising.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
I wish they locked cool stuff behind the gem store then atleast you could buy it with gold.

I assume you have an account, log in after the patch on Tuesday to see whats changed. We don't know yet.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Waci posted:

SAB ends tomorrow, yes.

Hooray! Here's hoping the final dailies aren't a massive pain in the rear end since I'll probably be doing them on my laptop.

Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010

Saxophone posted:

What's new with the game as far as development goes? Are they turning around on a lot of their old mindsets? I havent heard esports mentioned for at least a few pages, that seems promising.

Anet's president/last remaining cofounder took over as game director until he can find someone else. Some think this is a sign of change somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Well they have unfucked ranger sword after refusing to for 3 years and the wvw leaks have stuff people have been asking for years also, it's promising.

Alot of the stuff in the new patch would have had to be worked on for awhile now, before colin left so who knows.

EDIT: you can see this in the wvw map saga, they were working on changes to desert, then as soon as colin is gone they say "yeah okay we're putting back alpine"

Reclines Obesily fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Apr 18, 2016

• Locked thread