Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
what ping are you talking about and your numbers are stupid no matter what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

what ping are you talking about and your numbers are stupid no matter what

He knows what I'm talking about.

You know one of the hallmarks of a cult is disparaging everyone who ever leaves. Not good for a healthy community

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Despera posted:

He knows what I'm talking about.

You know one of the hallmarks of a cult is disparaging everyone who ever leaves. Not good for a healthy community

mlyp

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Daruna posted:

:vince: god I hope it doesn't suck this time around

This game sucks.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Despera posted:

No I just dont want to fly a loving caracal or interceptor anymore

Then do what Baltec did and fly a Megathron or whatever other blingy ship in every fleet. I'm not going to stop you.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

GreenBuckanneer posted:

hrm, awoxing horde sounds like it'd be fun, i should do that

then i can read the report on /r/eve about how pandemic horde is growing exponentially and how amazing it is and chuckle to myself about how 50% of those people are actually goons

You aren't wrong. I could go into some of the shenanigans we've been up to but uh, it would give away the game.

Like, horde should really require API calls (Not that it would catch my clean account but whatever).

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

was that you who jumped instead of bridged because you're a fat fingered idiot

see normally people who do that become superstar bomber FCs

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well they gotta throw some dirt at me no matter how weak the poo poo.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Despera posted:

Well they gotta throw some dirt at me no matter how weak the poo poo.

please dont sign your posts

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
It was saying "toon" dude. Close though

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the gently caress are you talking about

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
he's retarded?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he might have actual brain problems (and not some endie getting spun on poo poo), this isnt the first time he's just started talking about random nonsense

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
anything important happen today? I was at a very stressful hockey game

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the shirley manson superfan left for test because he got mocked for jumping instead of bridging other than that nothing

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

overwatch beta came out and is pretty good for a tf2 clone

e: and boat managed to bait a 150-man PH talwar+cormorant fleet into a bombing run and murdered about 120 of them, sadly my bomb was late and i didn't on any of them :( -- http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3686&b=6989850&e=15&t=rq

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 16, 2016

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Let kismeeter back as a common pleb, he seems pretty chill

that was my opinion, ty for reading

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

ullerrm posted:

i too got into the free weekend beta and am enjoying it a little bit as well

not sure i'd pay $60 or whatever for it though

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ullerrm posted:

e: and boat managed to bait a 150-man PH talwar+cormorant fleet into a bombing run and murdered about 120 of them, sadly my bomb was late and i didn't on any of them :( -- http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3686&b=6989850&e=15&t=rq

I heard something about a grindr fleet killing like 2 CVA dreads, and then moonwalking just as PL jumped in. To let PL murder the rest of the CVA fleet.

That is, if i'm allowed to post about stuff we do undocked.

CainFortea fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Apr 16, 2016

For Your Health!
Sep 1, 2008

do not fear the ass
i came back just for this, for all of this

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Streaming a solo raven roam through low into some lovely area of nullsec space testing the dual x-lasb fit I posted earlier if you guys want to watch me die horrribly.

https://www.twitch.tv/ahspaghett

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Hubbl3 posted:

Then do what Baltec did and fly a Megathron or whatever other blingy ship in every fleet. I'm not going to stop you.

This war has a lot of people very mad that the other side is not being elite enough for them

How can you possibly have fun in a T1 ship, you will never get into my space country club flying that blue-collar poo poo huff puff

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

the shirley manson superfan left for test because he got mocked for jumping instead of bridging other than that nothing

I left yesterday, today was the mocking

And yes everyone who has ever left goonswarm was for a dumb not really believable reason

Despera fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 16, 2016

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

ullerrm posted:

STOP SPINNING THE NARRATIVE GUYS. everyone knows goons don't undock because they have no e-bushido.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

he might have actual brain problems

He thinks its possible to camp people in, in lowsec, so what does that tell you?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Despera posted:

I left yesterday, today was the mocking

And yes everyone who has ever left goonswarm was for a dumb not really believable reason

you're dumb for lots of obvious and believable reasons

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

you're dumb for lots of obvious and believable reasons

Im just glad you don't like me. Didn't think the sarenen/ibt thing would get under so many skins, so deep. SA is home to the anti social hypersensitive type.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Oh but of course gs isn't getting its poo poo pushed in. It's totally winning the war. Kaptain Kickstarter says so.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
The IBT article was dear leader nuking everyone from orbit and lol@you.com if you don't see it. That's also a very good point, the criticism started waaayyy before you turncoated (oh no).

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
just say the thread sucks, the game sucks, we suck, and you couldn't keep your hands off your irl RP space barbie character in a titan

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Despera posted:

Oh but of course gs isn't getting its poo poo pushed in. It's totally winning the war. Kaptain Kickstarter says so.

finally someone called it like it is

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

frozenpussy posted:

The IBT article was dear leader nuking everyone from orbit and lol@you.com if you don't see it. That's also a very good point, the criticism started waaayyy before you turncoated (oh no).

some truly courageous posting happening itt

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Despera posted:

Im just glad you don't like me. Didn't think the sarenen/ibt thing would get under so many skins, so deep. SA is home to the anti social hypersensitive type.

its good after years you dont know me :)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

some truly courageous posting happening itt

would you say its...for the win?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Really using the IBT thing as a masterstroke? People honestly believe this poo poo. Also yeah no way to camp a low sec station. No insta lock everything, no command destroyers, no drive bys. Next you'll be in a high sec station declaring victory.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

would you say its...for the win?

im just a blue collar kind of poster, haha. i dont think im ready for that level yet

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Despera posted:

There's the puppetmaster post. I was wondering when you would show up!

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Despera posted:

Really using the IBT thing as a masterstroke? People honestly believe this poo poo. Also yeah no way to camp a low sec station. No insta lock everything, no command destroyers, no drive bys. Next you'll be in a high sec station declaring victory.

those goalposts.. they're moving.....

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

next up: haha made you post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Despera posted:

the fact that you are so emotionally charged as to not notice what was obvious satire is troubling. :ohdear:

• Locked thread