Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
You know what today is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_djD-6_JGvQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Boy he just went right to town on that, huh.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Where's he going?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr Tastee posted:

Where's he going?

We'll miss him

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

The man in black fled across Middle Tennessee, and Pierre followed.
Rose buddies is a real good podcast in case you haven't checked it out. I haven't seen any discussion of it in this thread which is very bad and should be rectified immediately

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!

HOW COULD YOU posted:

Rose buddies is a real good podcast in case you haven't checked it out. I haven't seen any discussion of it in this thread which is very bad and should be rectified immediately

I watched the bachelor because of it and now I am thinking about how to watch 'are you the one'?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

HOW COULD YOU posted:

I'm really only in it for the goofs, so I don't have much to say about it most weeks besides "it's really funny," but yeah it's really funny and interesting regardless of if you actually watch with them. Griffin best Brother, Rachel best Sister-in-Law.

Tambreet
Nov 28, 2006

Ninja Platypus
Muldoon

Rusty Kettle posted:

I watched the bachelor because of it and now I am thinking about how to watch 'are you the one'?

I have still not watched The Bachelor, but this Are You The One show is pretty amazing.

Madame Ovary
Jul 22, 2013
I made an art for the church of travis

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

oh my god travis

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Edit: Wrong thread

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
MONSTER FACTORY TIME, featuring Griffin being bad at Dark Souls III.

Piell fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 15, 2016

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
I don't normally like people getting angry at Dark Souls but Griffin being furious at that mimic really got me.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Why is the end state of all Dark Souls pinching the face into a single point in the middle.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/hardisty/status/721150677129551873

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

It's recently occured to me that Monster Factory actually has a rather uplifting message. Think about it: It is a show about creating a visage which is so far from what we consider beautiful that it sometimes causes a visceral reaction, then finding the beauty within it. If I had never seen the show and walked past one of its creations, I would be offput at best. Now, though, when I see one of those precious children, I smile at the memory of all the good times we've shared. It serves as a reminder that a book should not be judged by its cover, that almost anyone could become a part of your life if you gave them a chance. Basically Monster Factory is art, or at the very least, something which is just like art.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Except for the Boy Mayor who is a bad person

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

PBS Newshour posted:

Except for the Boy Mayor who is a bad person

Were you RazOgg? Did he break your heart?

e: Boy Mayor of Second Life is my favorite, BTW.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I don't know if the Boy Mayor of Second Life is art, but that's only because he cut all funding to art education.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Who can't recite the entire How Is Babby Formed post by heart?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I just don't get the nail polish thing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPBA2HKPus

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
thanks for linking a video from 2011 with a bunch of recent homophobic comments on it

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

flatluigi posted:

thanks for linking a video from 2011 with a bunch of recent homophobic comments on it

Homophobic youtube comments??? My God!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it was more that I had no idea why someone would link an old unrelated video like that randomly and scrolled down and saw somewhere with a bunch of terrible people must've linked it

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

flatluigi posted:

it was more that I had no idea why someone would link an old unrelated video like that randomly and scrolled down and saw somewhere with a bunch of terrible people must've linked it

Not really random, think it was a comment on Travis painting his nails. I don't care, Travis can do what he wants that's cool, but I am also pretty :rolleyes: about dudes painting their nails, particularly when they try to market it like Alpha Nail does. Wear nail polish dude, that's fine, but don't try to act like you're taking it back and making it manly. That's like...style gentrification but with testosterone instead of lattes. If the whole point is to break down gender norms, why would you make a transparent attempt at reinforcing them at the same time?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

See if you buy regular nail polish from the store that's GIRL POLISH FOR GIRLS.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Not really random, think it was a comment on Travis painting his nails. I don't care, Travis can do what he wants that's cool, but I am also pretty :rolleyes: about dudes painting their nails, particularly when they try to market it like Alpha Nail does. Wear nail polish dude, that's fine, but don't try to act like you're taking it back and making it manly. That's like...style gentrification but with testosterone instead of lattes. If the whole point is to break down gender norms, why would you make a transparent attempt at reinforcing them at the same time?

I hate the "manly man thing for men" marketing angle as much as anyone, but hoo boy there's a lot of loaded poo poo involved with men wearing makeup so I think a masculine dude saying "hey nail polish is pretty dope" isn't really the end of the world.

I mean, ideally it wouldn't matter at all what gender we are when it comes to how we express ourselves with however we choose to decorate ourselves, but there isn't some warp engine for our culture.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Did Travis try to sell the 'Alpha Nail' poo poo or something? Like I have a couple buddies who do their nails and they just buy nail polish like an adult. I'm almost positive Alpha Nail isn't actually A Thing other than the fact that I'm sure it literally exists somewhere.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i'm binge-listening through The Adventure Zone and just finished ep. 27/the petals to the metal arc and jesus chrsit

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

atomicthumbs posted:

i'm binge-listening through The Adventure Zone and just finished ep. 27/the petals to the metal arc and jesus chrsit

https://twitter.com/lizparlett/status/721442610292854784

the adventure zone is fantastic

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

atomicthumbs posted:

Catching up on the current eps I loved that Griffin admitted that the Crystal Kingdom song is just a slower version of the forest song from Super Mario RPG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmbqeMTfoXs

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

aaaugh

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

This is wildly inaccurate. Magnus should be reaching for railsplitter

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

If I remember correctly, he does, and then Taako gives him an "I will loving end you if you even try" look so he gives up immediately.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

This is my first podcast and I am learning that I much prefer listening to podcasts over looking at my phone on Muni and while walking and what have you. And that, surprisingly, an iPod Video is well-suited to podcasts. They get their own interface and everything! And I can cram 37 hours of entertainment into it!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
http://store.steampowered.com/app/374950

Nobody tell Travis about this.

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
Oh god the third season of 'Are you the One' so drat anticlimactic. They tried so hard not to make it seem like they were puzzling it out. But it was so drat obvious. I'm looking forward to their take on it.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

That piece of [toaster] game looks like it [swimming] sucks donkey [Horse]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy

That piece of [toaster] game looks like it [swimming] sucks donkey [Horse]

So a faithful adaptation of mad libs.