Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hahahaha nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Snapchat A Titty posted:

needs more windows/java but that bone dry certainty is hella shaggar

https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/721226082288930817
https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/721021364136611840
https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/721076766333231104"help im trapped in a java object factory"

https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/721071729645256705
https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/720998698268778496
https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/721243710441132033

who made this btw

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

jony u are my personal hero

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

ahaha it's great to see my first ever coding project being such a hit

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

Snapchat A Titty posted:

jony u are my personal hero

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

@shaggared was wrong?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

btw "retard is a critical skill"

PLEASE mods!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
after banging my head against python for hours just to run two scripts finally, we have a bot that posts to twitter about politics, thanks pumpy dumper you saved humanity

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/721290956826226689

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Al! posted:

after banging my head against python for hours just to run two scripts finally, we have a bot that posts to twitter about politics, thanks pumpy dumper you saved humanity

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/721290956826226689

:woop:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/721316130711687168

:eyepop:

this is poetry friend

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
I may combine the twitter bot and my neural networks and the Natural Language Toolkit into some sort of sentence-parsing Lua/Torch/Python/Bash abomination. Stay tuned.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Can everyone who generated a post history please PM me or pastebin them to me, tia

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

omg its like something a teenager writes unironically

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Pumpy Dumper posted:

Can everyone who generated a post history please PM me or pastebin them to me, tia

http://termbin.com/bx45

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

homeboy you got your tori mixed with your smythe. you computer brains gonna be some kind of insane tori smythe hybrid

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Al! posted:

homeboy you got your tori mixed with your smythe. you computer brains gonna be some kind of insane tori smythe hybrid

What the gently caress I moved the file after getting smythe :stonk:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Oh yeah I updated the master on github. it prompts for a userid and then username so it will save in a new file

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

testing out my sulk markov i got this gme

quote:

Obamacare stays and we don't have jobs though, so it balances out.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Al! posted:

some kind of insane tori smythe hybrid

mods

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Ok so on github the postscraper.py has been updated. It not longer puts in those loving annoying triple line breaks. Everything is now single lined

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

sweet, I'll start training some legit smythenets once I get to work. gonna tweak the hyperparameters, which sounds cool but is actually boring

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/ToriCMOS/status/721365414266191872

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

when is tori off probe, i finally added the ability to check if a post is already in the saved history and need some new material

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I've compiled a recent list of all yospos markovs and put them ehre

https://twitter.com/CreatineAvenger/lists/ymcpos

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/ToriCMOS/status/721357853559283712

also what's the link to the gittehubbe

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

https://github.com/QuadCityCJ/MarkovForums

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/721370101878886402

https://twitter.com/Shaggared/status/721377180232462336

creatine fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Apr 16, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i made another corpus of just my yosposts. some decent ones but nothing as good as the tori bot

quote:

yeah, definitely like the inside of one of my dad's friends. he's been riding since the 1960s and has a cloaca, not a butt.

quote:

this extremely smug didacticism is just another day in California, so no work.

quote:

incidentally, the guy owns two BMW suvs and has never wanted to gently caress anything in any manner.

quote:

What the gently caress not Would the Chinese seriously censor a movie about my weekend they're a danger to the place.

quote:

Sagebrush hosed around with his spaceships and he's going down?

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

can't wait until atomicthumbs gets the neural network trained on the yospos post histories

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

here's my yosposts btw

http://pastebin.com/MnrTrSrT

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

ty

also for anyone else, on the github ive updated the post scraper so that it not longer has the huge amount of line breaks

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh and one more thing. i noticed that when you do a forum search, the token remains valid for like half an hour or something, and it uses the same &page= structure to give you the results. so what you can do is make a search through the forum interface with all the filters you want, then paste that search url + token into the scraper and run it immediately, and it'll successfully return the results. it's fine if the token expires before it scrapes the posts, as long as you get all the hrefs returned in time. this is how i got only my posts in cycle asylum.

for instance, these ones use as the corpus only yospos posts that contain the word "pittsburgh"

http://pastebin.com/H8nMMGnL

quote:

Pittsburgh is named after Andrew Carnegie, who lived in and around Pittsburgh.

quote:

Also Pittsburgh always has had weird purple haired people who disagree with me by claiming that they're mentally ill.

quote:

the university of pittsburgh stuff. word is they are not likely to make other people see that again.

quote:

If you purchase or build a wall Pittsburgh is 23rd.

quote:

The Penguins have been murdered four times.

quote:

Pittsburgh is the place with the Steelers on Sunday.

quote:

tori is gonna post a Pittsburgh response, which is still being made, but it will get to town.

quote:

Of course you're going to san francisco. did you know that someone's from pittsburgh?

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/ToriCMOS/status/721400074782261252

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Pumpy Dumper posted:

can't wait until atomicthumbs gets the neural network trained on the yospos post histories

My smythe/toribot is sick

quote:

that is the seat to the stard of the starting a like a gently caress how and it is a single and was the proble with beer and the but the but in the probled in that the sand to poo poo the sere in the sindle to the some sere the suck and the sindle and in the prome and hand in the come in the suck and the some of the sere to me the suck the plan and was here to the sindle and in the but the same the sering to the dust and in the sindly from the prople and in the some think a gently caress the see to me to poo poo to me to the sure are the bost the prome of the gently caress and in the same a produce to poo poo the some of the seet to me the madout to me the but the seed to me this the past and the gently caress the sindle and in the want to problems on the suck of the gently caress and in the stark but in the sucks and the suppers and in the dide in the conter think in the was the mave the was the dist the sundle and the seet to me think is the was stread the was the prome to the complesting to the suck and the move the but the suck and in the gently caress and in in the stard in the seece of the dever and in the sure the sure in the prowers and in the but in the some of the parting the dest to the parting to my dood that probled to the suck some epic. it is the sand the sindly but stread but of the are the sund the sure about the past the come of the sure the suck in the sucking to me to me and in the some of the suck in the same the could to poo poo to me the sade the suck of the suck some nother the prome with the gently caress the gently caress the suck the prome is the seral happer and watts and the but the but in the pays the suck of the probled in the but in the some think in the was the seed to the come of the prome of the come this pice. the same and in the surding to the past the come of the was a sund to me the but the sunding a dive the poo poo the gently caress and the prople suck that poo poo to go shower the was the gently caress of the gently caress the come to poo poo the same they come of the live the suck the was not the sure and the doing to the sund and the suck the past they candle and the sindle and in a find to me the game and in the suck and in the sure in the proble but in the scrome to the suck and in the some the have every of the sund and shower the prople and the suck to me and in the suck and the base and the some of the parting of the conters of the proble to my spinstall and in the suck in the same of the pursing to the gently caress the prople with the prost that the probled plame in this suck of the seed the some of the was stread the sund in the prople to poo poo sure and the suck the probled to the some of the played the parting to the proble to poo poo into what the sindle and in the contine the suck in the suck it to the probled and in the but the seats and the suck the but plom the prome of the same of the some of the dude in the pust the duys some minution the suck in the seed and in the sundle and in the prome of the prople of the seat to my dame of the sindle do my what you dive the but in the suck in the suck the bug. the with sure in the sindle probled how and ham and bag the but in the sindle and in the past and the proble sucking and some of the suck of the some to shower that the suck the probled in the was poo poo the suck of the proped to the sick of the bucked and the suck and it some to me the prome and the sinds and string the was gently caress to poo poo the some of the suck the stard in the sindle and the supper and in the sering to the gently caress and the sure it and in the same it some cheap and doing the sindle and the sindle and and in the probled to the some to me the gently caress the suck and the purster for the suck in the prople and to poo poo the sindle and in the come to the same of the see the come to me and the suck in the past the prome to the has but the sust and in the was the bucked to the sere to some expenting the did think the past and stream but the but the sund the base and in the same of the bug think in the come to the like a probled in the sund to the parting to me the but gently caress in the have from poo poo the suck and the sure the cool to the sering to the best the proparing the but the comice in the compon the come and in the gently caress in the but some the was nor the past the gently caress to the seed and in the fuckin the prople and in the prose to the suck of the sand of the gently caress in the gently caress and the seed to shower the suck and some and that in the some and some of the suck and the some of the suck think is the prople and some of the same of the purse this going to the sindle the but in the surt think a dive think is the some of the bast and the prople and the sent the gently caress the but on the sindle with the sindle but the suck of the same and the dive about in the suck of the pust the monting to the but not the was the propucter. that in the gently caress of the day to the come and im the but stread has a fand the conter to me sindle to my poo poo the some is all me of the park and in the suck this sure the come and strear my when the suck the was the suck in the prome and in the sindle to probled to poo poo the suck in the gently caress the with is the bast and in the parting to my dook think i going to get to me the gently caress the gently caress of the suck the buger to the some of the dude to the suck in the past some in the suck the suck the come really not the dust but the sindle and in the sand the sundle on the but the sindle of poo poo the single and the but gently caress the prome of the sindle the some the sindle but the stard the but the sand the sand to the suck and the sermine to my consenter but of the suck the sindle and the prople of the suck in the single of the prople to me the sindle and not the stark the but and in the sandly and it is all parting for a like the some the sure the was duy the prople endic think in a prome and some of the watts in the suck the suck of the suck in the spinstall bad the suck the stard in the suppline in a line. I cool my dood a but in the hast the gently caress that and in the but to me poo poo the some for the supped and the prople and the single and in the seat to poo poo the sundle and the proble to my a fand and in the past to the gently caress and in the but the samagine in in the sand in the proble suck of the suck of the suck of poo poo into for my some of the some of the same and in the was the single and in the conse to poo poo in the probled and in the but the sent in the suck in the suck of the prick and in the was the some the but the sure and the some of the sill and hand to the pard the past in the was the seat and also the sade the like the soneto the suck and sure is the but think the prome here and in the plays and the but the pust the gently caress is the same and in the seat the sering to poo poo the sindle and the suck of the sundle and they was the sill and of the gently caress in the same and from the sast and the same is all duys and poo poo the gently caress a reason and in the sund to better the suppling and it in the prome and a fat into and in the bast and in the parting cool the suck of the suck and should in the some with it to the suck of the was stran the pursher the come my look the same of the cand to the gently caress to me the but the but the suck of the the prople and the seet the gently caress in the suck in a got the stall and the sermine is all the but the seats in the same and in the betty shower and the sent the but in the suck and in the gently caress and in the probled and it for the did the but the suck of the kill and in the seats in a base in the prople to my poo poo the some of the sund the sent the park the probled and the stand and some of the suck in the gently caress the prome prowent. I day and in the stard the suck of the suck the seadle of the but the sere and in the suck and doing to the come to mad in the sone the dust the work the sindle and was the sundly gently caress the but the single and in the seed in the lindle as the seet the seral loving and in the some and in the sung to the but the sent the sindle and the sture the single and the past the sund the probled the basing to me the prople and and in his that the some of the sure the come of the some of the with the bast and and the prople suck in the sere in the completion and in the sungle every of the pust the some of the prople and it some of the but the sindle and cool this sucked to the some of think in the suck of the some of a griver the sund the suck of the seadle and the sindle and some of the but the sindle and in the sermont to poo poo to poo poo the some to the sund to the sindle and in the manda the producting and the was now and in the was the base to mard and in the some and in and in the some and in the sursing to me the sundle and the gently caress and in the but the for the the sead and the sering for the but the past and the but the seed the gently caress of the sure the was hosed and the some of the seed and in the sindle and in the start the sand the gently caress the prople. Getter the prome epic and they park the sust come the sindle and in the was here to the spreation the sindle and the sindle and the some of the prople in the gently caress in the but the was state the was a findle watch the play and some sing to me the but the single hosed and the suck of the but the compone and to the sust the same and in the sanding to the past the was stalled and where in the sant to the but in the but the sprise the sindly and in the same and in the dide to poo poo to me the prome and in the sundle and the single so the seet to poo poo the stall and in the see to poo poo the sindly on the parting the dive the suck of the probled and in the suck the suck of the suck the gently caress of the same and in the day has the sure a get the past the was a gently caress of the past the supple and to the prople so the some and in the parling to the none to buy and it to my poo poo the surk and in the was not in the same and in the sund the beer the prome or marring and in the suck a gay and in the gently caress a dot in the sack the surt and it going to me and the seed in the some of the gently caress in the same and in the sand is the mansing to me the come every in the some in the prome props and the serve but in the sure the dunt to the sery complesting to the suppless and the gently caress the same the sindle to probled the same are suck the really dent to like the sindle and the some of the was not to me and in a bad the some of the sindle and the mading to my day handle and in a sindle to poo poo the sure the suck the same the but the same and sume and some with the suck of the some of the loving the sext the sindle and from sucking the base and in the sand the come of the sindle and the pars and sund but the gently caress and show the prople and the pans in the gently caress the sindle and the same and in the suck they going to the suck the suck and in the most the planing about the gently caress in a gently caress and some prople and the with the some and the same and of the suck of my conder the sucking and in the seever the suck of the was shower the prome fich of the seet to the suck and and in the surt that the sindle and i tarning and in the sindle do and some of the but the sery into the but in the come of the proble to the single with the suck the same and the sere in the sunding to the but the past gently caress in the same seral and to the scome to the but in the probled in the suck think it sure the some and the sand the serse to suck of the prople and I want the did the some of the sindle on the like so the pucked and in the but the park the same sindle and in the like the prock and in the tame in the sand the gently caress of the sund the see like and has a like the wang to poo poo the sund the serester the like the sure and the suck and show this parting the same in the prople and the sund to the sindle stread and the but the gently caress that poo poo the some of the single on the probled on the suck the sering to the suck the sund the sindle and the suck and in the seed to the seat the some of the come and in a producting and but the bucked the past the but in the sindly shower the prapin the dist the come to live the pust the suck and in the sucking to the suck of the suck of the come and in the prowate in the some of the see some of the suck of the seats and i hand the sindle and more and in the gently caress the seed the but this poo poo the was but the same of the consenting to do the parting to the single but in the suck the but in the sindle and the gently caress the but in the sindle and in the bust the bust the prople in the serding the some the sand in the sext the sund to the pust the but in the sand the prople so but the sindly sprick to the mave and the stard the gently caress of the some the was sick and the same a but the some the was the prople stread the same of the suck and poo poo the but the game in the serming of the stall and in the stard on the past and in the stall and in the sindle with a grink a sindle and in the conse to my shourda where to poo poo the sere to poo poo the suck of the seat the sindle and in the same in the seats and the sundle and the gently caress this the sindle and the sindle and the but here with the gently caress and in the stard the some the sindows and the some of the bug facking and in the suck and the suck and shower but in the sindle seresting to the gently caress of the suck the want to me the come and the sill and in the sand the bug of the but the seed to poo poo the but the dust the prople the sure and word to the prodecting to probled the come parter thing the seat the suck and the prome hour and in the sext and in the probled to poo poo the sindle and in the produce and in the bast dist the sindle and the become of the have the bust the duge the but the seral loving the proper to probled to prople. I cool loving and in the gently caress the same every some the suck the was a find the cant and the same in the sund to go the sindle of the conter but to me the same is the some of the suck of the sindle and the some of the come of the with in the sindle and in the some sindle and the suck on the sindly when the sill and in a got and in the bighting to the suck and the was not the sindle and the but the earled in a dive the was the sand think the prays and the sand in the seral has all the some of the same to the sund to the sucking and the sindle and the same of the suck of the same and the some and the line a probled and in the suck the perst and in a doing to me the proble spind the sindle and in the seat thing to poo poo to me the conse to poo poo the gently caress and the suck the sundle and the probled and the sund the loving to the pucked and in the proble. I was stally of the come a from but the some are in the sick and in the same and in the sindle and the past the seral but the suck to me the suck the suck and the prome of when the some for my and the suck in the conter the gently caress the suck the but this games the surt and the gently caress in the suck and the single with the same and in a prome as the but the past of the gently caress and in the sund to the some of the come and the suck the seed and the but in the pust the produce and in the but the bug my the gently caress in the suck of the but the sand to be the same loving the suck in the single and marled and in the sindle paster to the same to man and proke to proble with the was shoper and in the same of the sundle and the sindle and the gently caress the same of the but the east the come for the sindle do the suck of the gently caress the sick of the seat to poo poo the single and hand in the gently caress in the was and shower has my not the sindle and has suck the some the sindle and in the but the past and not and the cool the was the seally should the mave the gently caress the seed to prick but the say the suck a want to the produce of the past they have is the sund to poo poo the sindon and it some to the sut into the stard the pust the some to the sime the was single and the seral but the sery of the gently caress the digh to the but the gently caress and I don't the some the same of the cring to the but of the suck and the sure the mave to my dook the but in the prople and in the suck and poo poo to me the wang to me the same and the seat the sinding to the sinding to the but the some of the sindle with in the sand my sheir the suck and in the sindle and some of the same gently caress the but the sick and the suck and in the some from dumesting the sund to me the some of the base and the bust the want to the suck of the see in a sindle and all the some the proble so think i have about the some to the past this going to gently caress of the suck this suck the suck single and the comine in the past to the dest the sere to me the like the gently caress the but the a but the sindle sent the come of the same and streal the suck the but the sand to me to the mast and the was the conters and the gently caress the partion and the complesting to probled so the think and it some of the brom the suck and has p so in the same to me the but in the proble plays and poo poo the but that the stalled thing in the same and some of the prome of a dive a firdle and it has of the sure in the sand the gently caress and in the past the prople and in the prople and the same and in the sindle and in the come to poo poo the same the being have the but the gently caress in the sung to me the sundly doing to the sund to poo poo the sindle and was not the sure the some of the some and showers and in the same of the was in the suck of the same bay and the cool but the some of the suck the even in the cant to the sund to the sindle and the some and the betting to poo poo the sindle and in the sent to me the suck of the some of the gently caress and in the was single sinding to my shower has gently caress in the suck and the sone the prowers of the suck the not to the suppened in the suck and in the sure the but the sinding and the smill and in the sang to poo poo the but in the same and the same and in the gently caress the prople hosed and the best the suck of the suck in the plays all but shower but the produce to me to the sure to me to me and in the producting the come of the was hosed the sindle to go the sindle and some of the seat the sure the sindle with the did think the all but the sindle and and was please and in the was duy not the same is and the sindle and the but the conter that is the suck the but the suck and in the sack and stread ham friend to the suck of the start the gently caress in the conta my whatever and in the sindle and about the gently caress the suck and in my poo poo to the gently caress to me the but the props the serson the suck and in the was pulled and the past the suck and the suck the suck the past the sering to me the pust the but the sand to the was plays and the prople and in the same of the dower and the sand in the sindle and in the suck of the but in the suck the contenting to the but the sindle and in the conter under to me the sering to the suck of the pricts and in the gently caress in a findle and in the was nor and the suck the sindle and in the seat and in the same the but the suck and the was a produce and the suck and the same of the sere to me the conter the prack in the side the sure in the was shower the but the some the prome of the past the sindon the dive the suck of the gently caress the prome of the suck in the spinstall the pracked and some think the was the sund the was a gently caress the single to poo poo the same handle partion and the gently caress and the sing the suck the suck be and in the sure and in the suck the seral and think the gently caress in the gently caress and in the sprick. i watch the gently caress the cand to show and in the gently caress on the prople with the sung the some of the sung the some of the conton to me the same of the gently caress and the sering and in the gently caress the sure the suck a dive the seral and some the want to the same a gently caress and the was the prome to me the same and shower the probless and store with the sindle and the some of the gently caress and the sang to the sindle and in the gently caress and the some of the sund to poo poo the some rich and the gently caress about when the suck and the stal

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

quote:

have a silting find out of the countly bedose interesting this was a lot of little prison with a side or what they want to do it works in at the time with the season. It's a stretch of the best but I have a gently caress about the post that he was a surprise and then you can make the fattest and all the same place in the time for me in the Tuildowrars and has been dieda be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first

I need to rescrape without the extra line breaks and work on my hyperparameters because the output with 3 layers, 1024 neurons per, and no dropout is unusable

also: when you train a neural network on a corpus that includes the following post:

quote:

gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first gotta be first

it becomes mentally ill

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Apr 16, 2016

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
offbeatr was by far the most reputable and upstanding crowdfunding site Yeah if disabling hybrid sleep didn't do anything to blame GMO for. But very few of them are derived from mashing up a bunch of drunkass cheeseheads, that's how.

---

welp i can do this now

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
And the US population on their side or upside down, it counteracts the problems caused by the plainest system of simply having a glow about it?. What do you go whiner: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0&userid=178245 God drat you're a middle class will just kinda mumble about and the very old one.

Being barely ahead in a fast bubble for that particular spacecraft, the camera shots they've done have had the BC stuff for Super Meat Boy. the cash. that's why it's a stupid idea that it annoyed someone else though?.

code:
$ python main.py 3764241
YOSimPOSter - A SA bot

[*] User account: OSI Bean Dip
[*] Targetting thread ID: 3764241
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3764241
the above text was generated using tori posts

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

peep my smythe-1 and smythe-2.txts (actually tori+smythe+linebreaks)

http://pinopsida.com/misc/results/results/

the number in the thing is the sampling temperature. smythe-1 has no dropout, smythe-2 has 0.5 dropout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

atomicthumbs posted:

My smythe/toribot is sick

Interesting. But all things are not always are not always are not always are not always are not always you need to know you learned from Dr. Richard S Wallace.