Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's gorgeous today so bird and I hung out a little bit and watched the wild birds do wild bird things on the other side of the screen door. He was super excited by them and kept saying WHATREYOUDOING? every time one flicked past. A couple house finches flew over and we all gawked at each other for a little bit :3:

Here is a selfie I took after, in case I ever go full crazy bird lady and decide to make a 'hanging out with my bird' memory album I guess.

e: ugh new page, I hate page sniping :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

schnickety scribe posted:

When dividing the state into 4 quadrants, it does, indeed, fall into the one that would be labeled SE. If you want to get bitchy about it, sure, it's more mid-State, but it is still SE of the middle.

Wait...hold on...

...You are just proving my original point, seeing as I was trying to make the point that it snowed elsewhere. :cool:

And I don't live in the Skook anymore. I just grew up there, have deep roots there, and, like, 85% of my family still live there.

...whatever. I'll out rules-lawyer you another time, you'll see :argh:

quote:

Also, hi fellow PA goon! You drink Yuengling?

I try to anyway. Only thing college taught me was how much of a lightweight I am. :

quote:

Ever been to Centralia? Or Knoebels? Did you actually remember Fastnacht Day? Not that you can get any good fasnachts around Philly (I've looked :( ). I need to get a recipe off my mom or aunt or someone.

Nope. Farthest I get up that way is Reading. And State College, I guess.

MontCo or bust

here's a work-pic. I'm feeling strangely bold

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
I was midthought about what's to be done about the bourgeoisie when my compatriot took this picture.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Marenghi posted:

I was midthought about what's to be done about the bourgeoisie when my compatriot took this picture.

Trotskychu - ice pick you!

I'm sorry.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It's gorgeous today so bird and I hung out a little bit and watched the wild birds do wild bird things on the other side of the screen door. He was super excited by them and kept saying WHATREYOUDOING? every time one flicked past. A couple house finches flew over and we all gawked at each other for a little bit :3:

Here is a selfie I took after, in case I ever go full crazy bird lady and decide to make a 'hanging out with my bird' memory album I guess.

e: ugh new page, I hate page sniping :saddowns:

That's a really cute dress your human is wearing. At least it looks like a dress rather than a shirt. I have a kind of similar one in blue, but with orangish flowers.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm an Etsy model now.

:allears: I'm so glad the only picture taken of me in the last two years was when I was two sizes heavier and really hungover.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Sep 8, 2018

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

meiram posted:

That's a really cute dress your human is wearing. At least it looks like a dress rather than a shirt. I have a kind of similar one in blue, but with orangish flowers.
Thanks! It's one of my favorites.

cash crab posted:

I'm an Etsy model now.

:allears: I'm so glad the only picture taken of me in the last two years was when I was two sizes heavier and really hungover.
omg you are precious :3:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
A lot of tough-cute goonettes posting lately :3:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

If it helps reduce my toughness, I'm only 5'3" and one time the fridge made a weird noise and I started crying. :( My ex used to love telling that story.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i lowkey hope someone is getting outed as another gunchicka every time i see a bunch of posts in this thread

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i lowkey hope someone is getting outed as another gunchicka every time i see a bunch of posts in this thread

I can never trust again.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:ohdear: What is that

e: I love Google! I found it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

cash crab posted:

:ohdear: What is that

The new star by your name?

The beginning of the end.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

cash crab posted:

If it helps reduce my toughness, I'm only 5'3" and one time the fridge made a weird noise and I started crying. :( My ex used to love telling that story.

That's adorable :kimchi:

You will just have to look twice as tough to make up for it!

I look soft as a kitten for the most part but I like to think I'm tough as nails :black101:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I have an idea: I will stand in front, looking scary, and then when poo poo goes down, you can enter the scene and finish the job. I don't know what the job is, exactly. I'm picturing West Side Story, to be honest.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Can't really blame you; as weird and (somewhat) creepy as it was that whole thing was pretty funny.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mocking Bird posted:

I look soft as a kitten for the most part but I like to think I'm tough as nails :black101:

Haha same, people don't believe me when I tell them all the outdoor poo poo I do because everyone thinks I'm some kind of lady or something. They also don't believe my crazy injuries until I show them all my scars :clint:

Probably doesn't help that my version of lazy sweats are maxi dresses, which I wear everywhere.

Here I am losing my poo poo over seeing scuba divers in Lake Minnewanka in Banff.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

"Haha! Look! They're drowning!"

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Carmant posted:

Anyway I guess if I'm going to talk poo poo I should finally post a pic of me, a real one

Thats me

Everyone in this thread is a retarded piece of garbage to begin with but gently caress you especially hard if you hate on TheReportOfTheWeek

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Comfort clothing is the only joy I have left in my life

Give me hoodie or give me death

this is my tough face do I look tough :ohdear:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

meiram posted:

That's a really cute dress your human is wearing.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Mocking Bird posted:

Super tough! pretend there's a Rosie the Riveter smiley I can link here.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Mocking Bird posted:

Very scary! I can imagine you threatening to darn my socks at any minute!

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

I think you look v cute!

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
look at all this positivity and encouragement

you all make me sick

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

look at all this positivity and encouragement

you all make me sick

Oh gently caress

:ohdear: Is fun bad?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
You're tough-cute too, Raygun :3: Don't be jealous the cute girls like me!

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i wasn't sure if i still had photos posted in this thread, but i checked and now i'm just mad my shoulder is hurt and i can't really go to the gym

this thread sucks!!!!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i wasn't sure if i still had photos posted in this thread, but i checked and now i'm just mad my shoulder is hurt and i can't really go to the gym

this thread sucks!!!!

maybe don't bookmark it?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i don't think you really 'get' me

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:( I don't. I'm sorry.

vvv: And I am endlessly naive, forgive me

cash crab has a new favorite as of 07:22 on Apr 16, 2016

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i'm just being obtuse, i don't dislike the thread

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

The posts clearly hoping she was actually still a hot girl pretending to be another hot girl were the best.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Marenghi posted:

I played mafia with you once and this post made me go back and find the game. Good times

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
That's quite a memory you have. That game would have been at least 4 years ago.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

cash crab posted:

vvv: And I am endlessly naive, forgive me

you're just a sweetie. posting on SA will try to take that away from you so hold onto that sweetness and never let go

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Marenghi posted:

That's quite a memory you have. That game would have been at least 4 years ago.

It was almost exactly four years ago!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm gonna figure out how to post a selfie and it's gonna be so good

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

All y'all posting tough-cute pics make me want to do the same, but I don't gots any. :qq:

I'll have to take some later...

DOOP posted:

Nope. Farthest I get up that way is Reading. And State College, I guess.

MontCo or bust

here's a work-pic. I'm feeling strangely bold

You are missing out on cool things. I do not approve. And why would you want to go to Reading? Reading is terrible. Go to Centralia. There's an abandoned stretch of 61 there that is literally covered in graffiti and it's neat. And you can smell the coal fire in some places if you walk around.

Your work looks more potentially dangerous than mine. This assumption is, of course, based entirely off your face shield. So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. The most I have to worry about is possibly being forwarded survey results where medical students flip out at us and/or getting a paper cut, or klutzing out at my desk and hitting my head on something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

schnickety scribe posted:

You are missing out on cool things. I do not approve. And why would you want to go to Reading? Reading is terrible. Go to Centralia. There's an abandoned stretch of 61 there that is literally covered in graffiti and it's neat. And you can smell the coal fire in some places if you walk around.

One day, perhaps. Though I already huff enough toxic fumes at work

quote:

Your work looks more potentially dangerous than mine. This assumption is, of course, based entirely off your face shield. So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. The most I have to worry about is possibly being forwarded survey results where medical students flip out at us and/or getting a paper cut, or klutzing out at my desk and hitting my head on something.

I work at a chemical plant, so probably

In the last week we had a small roof fire that did not set off any alarms and then a few days later, our alarms malfunctioned anyway. They went off because the monitering company detected we had low water flow. We actually had good water flow, but not enough air pressure :haw: