Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I'm unhappy that Mecha Frieza is during 3x EXP but it's turning out good because it means I have unlimited stamina with my alt account.

Drop rate has been over 50% so far too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I was doing okay on drops, up to 4 so far today. However, I've found another distraction from Android 13. I pulled TEQ Cell, so now I get to do that 10 more times. Guess that solves my TEQ team issues!

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, I was doing okay on drops, up to 4 so far today. However, I've found another distraction from Android 13. I pulled TEQ Cell, so now I get to do that 10 more times. Guess that solves my TEQ team issues!

You keep pulling the cards that I own that you didn't (before it was SSJ3 Goku). Now I don't have anything to feel superior about to your mega-account assuming you have SSGSS TEQ Goku already.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I don't have any SSGSS Gokus besides the free INT one. I also don't have Vegito, Weight of Hope Goku, or a Kid Buu. Bunch of other stuff, like Supreme Kai, but those are the notable ones.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

I don't have any SSGSS Gokus besides the free INT one.

Excellent, a small (nuclear) consolation for me.

I'm finding that King Cold is showing up a lot with Frieza too. Considering I've already gotten 7 Frieza cards, I'm thinking that King Cold doesn't drop as well?

Android 15's boss is INT Pan so I'm alternating between Mecha and Pan so that I don't have to stop for lack of stamina.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Apr 14, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'm in the same SSGSS Goku boat. 2 different Vegetas though.

Did a 'payday' multi. It was full of disappointment. Netted me 1700 Baba points.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I just got the same R Tien twice in a row from the summon :mad:

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
The good: I have enough stamina (130) to run 8 16-Stamina stages.

The bad: Due to only having that much stamina, 8 runs is not enough to rank up. (A rank up requires about 300k xp at that level), so I still use a stone because I don't want to wait.)

The worst (other than getting crappy pulls from the game) : Playing Training In the Clouds and getting 3 3's on ever move and pass up a Kid Goku when trying to level up some guys.

Oh well, at least I was able to get Cell and Kid Buu up to 120. Now just trying to get the rest of the team maxed out, and just try and get that rank increased as high as I can.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

You brought up something i've been meaning to ask the thread:

What do you do when you start a training in the clouds with 2 3 3? I always choose 2 first but I have never got to the fight when I get those numbers to start. Sometimes I get a 3 afterwards and other times I get a 1 then a 2 or 3 after that.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

You brought up something i've been meaning to ask the thread:

What do you do when you start a training in the clouds with 2 3 3? I always choose 2 first but I have never got to the fight when I get those numbers to start. Sometimes I get a 3 afterwards and other times I get a 1 then a 2 or 3 after that.

as far as I can tell it's random so I don't think it matters what you choose, you have the same chance to roll a 2 as a 1.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/4eutwf/tur_majin_vegeta_confirmed_to_hit_all_enemies/

I have Majin Vegeta so this pleases me. Too bad it's so far in the future.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I completed the Android 13 grind, and now I'm up to rank 201. I'm tired as poo poo right now, but debating grinding out a rank or two since triple exp ends tomorrow night =/

Currently grinding pursuit of dr. Gero since it's easy as hell and decently quick.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Hell yes. I like Majin Vegeta, but I think he needed a bump. That card is certainly a bump. The new Fat Buu is pretty great, too.

I can just imagine the horrorshow that is him and TUR SSJ3 Goku led by a TUR Ultimate Gohan or, obviously, Gogeta. Or even a tourney team with TUR Gohan, Broly, Vegeta, with all the ki+2 guys.

Edit: Got TEQ Cell awakened, also fed him an Old Kai. Had a harder time this time around. He's significantly more impressive than the INT one, though. Also got my 23rd Broly medal, so I guess I can awaken my SA2 dupe at my leisure.

Back to 13/rank grinding, I guess. Still need to finish Mecha Frieza, too.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Apr 15, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
My main account's TUR INT Cell was somewhat a disappointment. As I had feared, he often doesn't out-damage SSJ INT Adult Gohan on account of poor links. TUR TEQ Cell is great on his own and a revelation when nuking.

Rank 160 now on my alt. Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make 210 before the end of today. I did manage to get 20 Mecha Friezas along the way though. I wonder if I should try to get another 5 or just wait for the next time.

Have all the Android 13 medals except Gero now. I'm not going to grind those until triple exp is over because those levels are tedious and I don't want to waste triple exp.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 15, 2016

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Got to rank 200 this morning. 118 stamina. So close to 120....

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

Got to rank 200 this morning. 118 stamina. So close to 120....

Lucky for you, that's already enough because you'll regenerate 2 stamina by the time you finish two tournaments.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Yeah I'm rank 211, haven't bothered to play in a few days since I don't need Mecha Friezas and I don't need more ranks. Just running a group through the training level to make sure I get counted for my daily.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Oh my god, I just tried out TEQ Cell with a friend's SSGSS Goku leader. Holy poo poo. :awesome:

Still doing Android 13 medals. This is a mess.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Apr 15, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Yeah, it breaks the game far more than Broly. My alt account easily destroys Broly and Cell without a sweat while my main account struggles with reloads and luck to win.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

It feels broken, but it's really in the spirit of the show. You delay and maneuver until you get in position for one last big fuckoff attack. Other than maybe Goku vs Vegeta, very few fights were finished by someone passing out after a slugging match.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
This fucker Murasaki won't give me medals. I might nuke him out of spite.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Echophonic posted:

The real question is how big of a nuke are you going to use?

:getin:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Wait - do we need Android 13 medals for the next mission?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Webbeh posted:

Wait - do we need Android 13 medals for the next mission?

SSJ3 Goku dokkan is coming not too far from now so people are just taking advantage of triple EXP to get the medals to make Android 13.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

The real question is how big of a nuke are you going to use?

:getin:

Couldn't find a nuke leader, so I had to settle for 300k. Nevermind, found a SSGSS Vegeta and made a 1.1 million damage point with Gotenks.

My best so far is 2.9 million on Buu, which means somewhere close to 2 million. Supreme Power is awesome.

ChronoReverse posted:

SSJ3 Goku dokkan is coming not too far from now so people are just taking advantage of triple EXP to get the medals to make Android 13.

Yeah, basically. Now's a good a time as any and even unawakened 13 is doing good work on my TEQ team.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Apr 15, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

Here you go:

[edit]I got an Android 19 medal

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Apr 15, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

Here you go:

[edit]I got an Android 19 medal

That's quite cathartic. Does seems to help. Blowing him the hell up seems to shake one loose.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

ChronoReverse posted:

Oh - I didn't realize a lot of people don't already have a max-powered 13. He's a beast.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I completely passed 13 over. It didn't really occur to me he was solid until I saw him suggested for SSJ3 Goku.

If you haven't seen it, here's TUR Majin Vegeta's super. :eyepop::ssj:

https://twitter.com/hatosama7/status/720852582818656256

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:lol: 14,000 damage.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

:lol: 14,000 damage.

Ha, yeah. I think I saw someone mention an animation test, but I can't find it. He's probably just level 1 or something.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Apr 16, 2016

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
TUR INT Cell with Kamehameha link cannot even beat an unlinked INT SSJ Adult Gohan. That's how pathetic that card is. And because of my luck, it my only TUR card.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Webbeh posted:

Oh - I didn't realize a lot of people don't already have a max-powered 13. He's a beast.

I had just coincidentally grinded out SA 10 for Android 13, and all of the medals are in late levels where 3x exp was, so I grinded them all out now. Got my full power Super Android 13, also tonight finally got up to rank 210! Upwards of 40+ late levels, ugh.

isme posted:

TUR INT Cell with Kamehameha link cannot even beat an unlinked INT SSJ Adult Gohan. That's how pathetic that card is. And because of my luck, it my only TUR card.

It is also the only one I have :(

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Drowning Rabbit posted:

It is also the only one I have :(

Likewise on my main. I'm pretty close to giving up that account despite two WT exclusives.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just pulled a neat thing. I think he's pretty rare? Doesn't seem bad, solid support card. +2 ki to INT and STR passive. Godawful links, though.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Apr 16, 2016

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Supreme Kai was the Yamcha of gods. I like how even after he fused he was still a useless chump.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

The Ninth Layer posted:

Supreme Kai was the Yamcha of gods. I like how even after he fused he was still a useless chump.

Yeah, but that mohawk is so pretty. :allears:

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
So I gave up at rank 270 last night, as I just got tired and tired of running of running stages. I was able to get the entire team up to Max Level though.

Looking forward to this Hero Extermination Event. Hopefully the drop rate on Old Kai's is decent, but knowing this game it won't be.

I'm having an interesting error though. Originally I was having the same people show up in my friends list, and now I actually have no friends in my list come up when I select a stage. Which is no big deal since I'm just running easy stages right now, but that might be an issue if it doesn't fix itself when I have some harder stages to do. I

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I think it cycles selected friends back in after a few hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Echophonic posted:

I just pulled a neat thing. I think he's pretty rare? Doesn't seem bad, solid support card. +2 ki to INT and STR passive. Godawful links, though.

I would put that as a lead with a int turles friend for fun. Add 4 competent str/int units and there's a good chance of starting with 6 ki.

Then again most SSRs are looking good to me now.