Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

I know there's a request images thread, but given the content, does anyone have that picture of like... brontosaurus men loving each other wearing grass skirts? I remember the pencil quality being really exceptional but I haven't been able to find those images in years.

Just go to e621, i know you know what that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

RareAcumen posted:

Where's Tarkus

I still can't believe the scandal of Artorias leaving behind 4 Nights in Londo to join these guys.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

RareAcumen posted:

Where's Tarkus

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Thanks 4 the Tark

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can someone sum up Knuckles' insane family chart because that's kind of a work of art in itself.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Heath posted:

Can someone sum up Knuckles' insane family chart because that's kind of a work of art in itself.

Sonic fanart:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that moment when you realize knuckles is the only member of his family who doesn't wear clothes

edit: no wait there's two in the top row who are naked too

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 09:52 on Apr 16, 2016

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yusuke Murata, god of manga art and the dude who draws One Punch Man, is here to annihilate your tables with this rad as gently caress megaman calendar

It's got everything, EVERYTHING

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Don't see anything from Legends.But that is pretty awesome

Stringbean has a new favorite as of 11:19 on Apr 16, 2016

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

That's awesome :allears:

My favorite detail is Pump Man watering a flower with I think one of the Game Boy bosses/Plant Man on one of Gut Dozer's tracks. Can anyone find Fake Man?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Stringbean posted:

Don't see anything from Legends.But that is pretty awesome

It's only Megaman Classic stuff, not X, Battle Network, Star Force, Zero, or Legends.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

It's only Megaman Classic stuff, not X, Battle Network, Star Force, Zero, or Legends.

Well Classic sucks!

just kidding

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ramos posted:

Wait, is that fan art of something?

I'm not sure, they're just the best example I can recall of "incredibly insane and hilarious fetish" and striking artistic competence. I think in one there was also a mastodon man where his trunk was a wiener, and I think the brontosaurus man's tail was also a wiener? I just realized I said "brontosaurus", it's apatosaurus obviously.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Just go to e621, i know you know what that is.

... MSG?

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Pick posted:

I just realized I said "brontosaurus", it's apatosaurus obviously.

I don't think that was the bit that confused people.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Actually, they just recently found that Brontosaurus was in fact a separate species from Apatosaurus.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
'Nice boat' reference on the far left TV. Haven't seen that in ages.

CannonFodder has a new favorite as of 14:36 on Apr 16, 2016

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Byzantine posted:

Actually, they just recently found that Brontosaurus was in fact a separate species from Apatosaurus.

:eyepop: seriously?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Yeah, last year a new paper came out arguing for it: https://peerj.com/articles/857/

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

CannonFodder posted:

'Nice boat' reference on the far left TV. Haven't seen that in ages.

That whole image is full of references almost a decade old or older.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Captain Invictus posted:

Yusuke Murata, god of manga art and the dude who draws One Punch Man, is here to annihilate your tables with this rad as gently caress megaman calendar

This is indeed rad as gently caress.

Didn't this guy spend a good chunk of his childhood making up Mega Man bosses and submitting them to Capcom, and possibly provide the inspiration for Dust Man and/or Crystal Man?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yep, he did indeed make Dust Man and Crystal Man, he's in MM4 and MM5's credits.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I think he's the only "create-a-boss" contest winner who has two bosses to his name.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Holy poo poo this is so loving rad.
Is there a fullsize or do I have to buy it/where do I buy it?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Pick posted:

I'm not sure, they're just the best example I can recall of "incredibly insane and hilarious fetish" and striking artistic competence. I think in one there was also a mastodon man where his trunk was a wiener, and I think the brontosaurus man's tail was also a wiener? I just realized I said "brontosaurus", it's apatosaurus obviously.

Honestly I can't find it on FA or e621. I think this art might be lost to the sands of time.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Captain Invictus posted:

I like the chain of Knight Man smacking a Hammer Joe smacking one of those other Joes that has a mace weapon. Also glad to see the SISI truck.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Remember: you caused this.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I don't get why the spirit of Apollo 11's flag is a clown.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

this is amazing

so is this

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Byzantine posted:

I don't get why the spirit of Apollo 11's flag is a clown.

She's not the spirit of a flag. She's a hell fairy who dresses up like an American flag to piss off the Lunarians, who have viewed America as their mortal foes ever since 1969.
She's a clown because she's from hell.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Why is The Boss a dude?

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Someone mentioned Iron Tarkus and it reminded me how much I like Dark Souls fan art

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Fargle posted:

Why is The Boss a dude?

It's her 3DS redesign

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Captain Fargle posted:

Why is The Boss a dude?

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Final Fantasy IX came out on steam recently.

Concordat has a new favorite as of 08:57 on Apr 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

• Locked thread