Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Daruna posted:

[13:23] <MadzNegro> lmao CFC had a revenant in build?
[13:24] <&el_digin> rest in peace
[13:24] <Charmide> sad
[13:24] <&el_digin> is that the one they suicided carriers on

Congratulations on joining an exclusive club, GSF! :golfclap:

Why would anyone in GSF build a revenant, it's not like it'll be used at all. Maybe they buy it so they can use it in a real alliance once they leave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

vyst posted:

The only thing worse than the poo poo posts are the heinous gently caress heads that think they have any sort of tenuous grasp on quality posting.

...like you?

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
Nice purging am0k kinda late though??

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

frozenpussy posted:

If we're both happy with the state of things then I guess we'll just have to agree to agree. And I'm notsaying that just because everything is splitting hairs with you.

I was being kinda flippant, yeah, but it's a comedy website so occasionally people will fail to observe the appropriate level of seriousness about the eve business.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

http://i.imgur.com/zYWuMeQ.webm

please dont reply to daruna ty godbless

deadtear you're just all about them animal gifs

also according to dotlan GSF sov is dropping pretty quick, is the new system good for reducing grinding?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

CainFortea posted:

Dalael isn't using it was being a retard. Which was the point I was making. He was just warping to the station and docking getting blown up then podded like a god drat idiot.

Ftfy

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

to make up for how shitdick awful the 10bux brigade is, mostly daruna that dude tries so hard

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

also according to dotlan GSF sov is dropping pretty quick, is the new system good for reducing grinding?

Turns out they made undefended sov even easier to take wow

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

to make up for how shitdick awful the 10bux brigade is, mostly daruna that dude tries so hard

Friend this is zero effort posting don't get it twisted

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
Also sorry (not sorry) for violating the sanctity of the Something Awful hugbox safespace circlejerk where you all assure each other it's gonna be okay :laugh:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xolve posted:

...like you?

No. I know I'm a poo poo poster which is why I don't make claims to the contrary and judge thread quality

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Endie posted:

I was being kinda flippant, yeah, but it's a comedy website so occasionally people will fail to observe the appropriate level of seriousness about the eve business.

Ha ha jokes on me I didn't get it because the downtime Erebus kill is three of the top 10 posts on r/eve not counting the propaganda sticky.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

http://i.imgur.com/zYWuMeQ.webm

please dont reply to daruna ty godbless

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
by the way I hope my upvoting tells you something about how I really feel about r/eve

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Daruna posted:

Also sorry (not sorry) for violating the sanctity of the Something Awful hugbox safespace circlejerk where you all assure each other it's gonna be okay :laugh:

poo poo you almost made me doubt myself, but then I saw the post below yours and the cute kitten completely restored my faith in the "Its going to be okay" narrative.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
*in daruna voice* rEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pay attention to me pay attention to me pay attention to me HUG BOX HUG BOX HUG BOX

http://i.imgur.com/HLRWsmJ.webm

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

*in daruna voice* rEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pay attention to me pay attention to me pay attention to me HUG BOX HUG BOX HUG BOX

what is a daruna voice? what does it sound like?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
gsf should really try and undock and win something, because the levels of smug (and terrible propaganda) on r/eve are excruciating

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
is this like a jedi mind trick where you act calm and try to suggest we do something you'd like on a saturday afternoon

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

what is a daruna voice? what does it sound like?
francis wants his god drat mountain dew, he keeps it in the microwave

frozenpussy posted:

is this like a jedi mind trick where you act calm and try to suggest we do something you'd like on a saturday afternoon

no he's been mostly normal of late

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Dalael posted:

I never went to that subreddit.. but I have worked in techsupport for a while and I'm willing to bet the stories you consider lies, can actually be true.

The poo poo you see as tech support is just weird.

-I once had a lady on the phone, I was trying to assist her and needed her to close a window on her screen. When I said "can you please close your window", she got up and started closing the windows around the house. <--- Not a joke

- Back in the days when you needed to put a cd in your pc in order to install the necessary poo poo to go on internet, a guy called and wanted to go online. I asked him if he had installed his software and he said no. When I asked him to put his cd in his cd-rom, I heard this god awful noise in the background. Then the guy said, "This is what happens every time I put the cd in my cd player" I told him he needed to put the cd in his cd-rom from his computer, not his cd player. The guy was all confused and said matter of factly, "I don't own a computer"

- You have no idea how often i got calls about "Broken cup holder" Yeah. Those do happen.

- I often couldn't get idiots to fix their poo poo because they just don't listen and click everywhere. More than once, I asked them to pas sthe phone to a kid I heard in the background, and got the kid to fix whatever they hosed up. Kid listen to instructions and don't try to get ahead.

So don't diss that subreddit too much. you'd be surprised just how much of it might actually be true.

Way way back in the day before Best Buy had the geek squad I worked as a PC tech behind the service counter. We got a call from an older lady whose son bought a her computer and a fancy new sewing/embroidery machine that let you program in stitch patterns into some software running on a PC. She was having problems with the mouse, couldn't get it to click, the pointer was really inaccurate, etc. The son had set the computer up for her but didn't show her how to use it. Long story short, she had put the mouse on the floor and was trying to use it with her foot, next to the pedal for her sewing machine, because she didn't have room on her table.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

gsf should really try and undock and win something, because the levels of smug (and terrible propaganda) on r/eve are excruciating

just close the tab?

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

francis wants his god drat mountain dew, he keeps it in the microwave

Psure Francis is more a representation of the average goon than me, bucko

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/0voHvCm.webm

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Glory of Arioch posted:

just close the tab?

just because you can't see bad posts doesn't mean they don't exist

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

just because you can't see bad posts doesn't mean they don't exist

yes it does, how do you think i get through the day

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Jazzzzz posted:

Way way back in the day before Best Buy had the geek squad I worked as a PC tech behind the service counter. We got a call from an older lady whose son bought a her computer and a fancy new sewing/embroidery machine that let you program in stitch patterns into some software running on a PC. She was having problems with the mouse, couldn't get it to click, the pointer was really inaccurate, etc. The son had set the computer up for her but didn't show her how to use it. Long story short, she had put the mouse on the floor and was trying to use it with her foot, next to the pedal for her sewing machine, because she didn't have room on her table.

:lol:
I saw an old grandma grab the mouse and move it around on the screen to click things. :3:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Daruna posted:

Turns out they made undefended sov even easier to take wow

Whats your plan for holding it

Do you have ratting and mining fleets ready to go :laugh:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you're doing the thing, dont do the thing my dude

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

Whats your plan for holding it

Do you have ratting and mining fleets ready to go :laugh:

Yes people will probably utelise your space better than you did, and most definitely defend it better than you did too :laugh:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/TnQsVSL.webm

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
We flash formed a 250 man grindrfleet in like 5 minutes earlier for a potential nyx kill. Sadly PL pilots aren't nearly as incompetent as us and they had a cyno.

I was really looking forward to top damaging with my special snowflach tachbbadon

Goatman Sacks fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 16, 2016

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Daruna posted:

Yes people will probably utelise your space better than you did, and most definitely defend it better than you did too :laugh:

quoting this for future reference

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

I see your dog and raise you:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Goatman Sacks posted:

We flash formed a 250 man grindrfleet in like 5 minutes earlier for a potential nyx kill. Sadly PL pilots aren't nearly as incompetent as us and they had a cyno.

I was really looking forward to top damaging with my special snowflach tachbbadon

instead of ~denying fights~ why not try and use your fleets to save CSAAs?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Landsknecht posted:

Yes, why lose a mystery single super in build when we could lose an entire super fleet?

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

Landsknecht posted:

Something about good money being thrown after bad ones.

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
"Single super" :laugh:

I mean sure you're not wrong, it's single supers in build multiplied by 50+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

Goatman Sacks posted:

good improvement, goon might have a chance when that number become 1k, i.e. 4 full fleets

i am in awe as i write this post, when goon can flash form 1k, then i guess it would take everyone piling on now + all russian to contest

• Locked thread