Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

I'm catching up on the meta show and digi has been rambling about something for nearly the whole 10 minutes since they brought him on. :words:
Laz and mittens look like they are trying their hardest not to laugh.

This is a guy who wrote a home security post on goonfleet dot com that involved clearing your house and katanas and cameras

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

This is a guy who wrote a home defense post on goonfleet dot com that involved clearing your house and katanas and cameras

yeah someone please releak that poo poo pls

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Ok I just finished watching it. The weirdness starts here and just doesn't quit: https://www.twitch.tv/themittanidotcom/v/61025253?t=29m01s

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I dont know what kinda neighborhood digi lives in but if I need to clear my house ghost recon style its probably time to move.

Cyrelio
Mar 28, 2015

That metashow was the most entertaining thing I've seen in awhile.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Orange Red Bull posted:

I dont know what kinda neighborhood digi lives in but if I need to clear my house ghost recon style its probably time to move.

Who doesn't clear the house or have a strategic katana supply? Honestly.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i keep all of my katanas in my bug-out bag along with 6 months supply of MREs and my trenchcoat so that when the zombie apocalypse comes i can throw it into my prius and GTFO

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

That's a good plan. I will have to remember that one.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Otacon posted:

i keep all of my katanas in my bug-out bag along with 6 months supply of MREs and my trenchcoat so that when the zombie apocalypse comes i can throw it into my prius and GTFO

when the poo poo hits the fan

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I ordered a pistol AR after my last deployment and fake-cleared hallways in the house for a few months. It was a post partum thing, after months of going to bed with your rifle in the sleeping bag with you so it wasn't cold as ice the next morning I just needed something to help me transition. I knew it would be a problem when I first got back and couldn't sit down to play EVE without freaking out that I didn't have my rifle in my lap. Drove the housemates crazy at first but then they caught the black rifle disease.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

frozenpussy posted:

I ordered a pistol AR after my last deployment and fake-cleared hallways in the house for a few months. It was a post partum thing, after months of going to bed with your rifle in the sleeping bag with you so it wasn't cold as ice the next morning I just needed something to help me transition. I knew it would be a problem when I first got back and couldn't sit down to play EVE without freaking out that I didn't have my rifle in my lap. Drove the housemates crazy at first but then they caught the black rifle disease.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
People who shower with a glock on the sink that's just a home invasion fantasy though and it's just weird.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
A robber is not going to bust into the bathroom while you're taking a shower PSA

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

frozenpussy posted:

A robber is not going to bust into the bathroom while you're taking a shower PSA

just what a robber would say to make me drop my guard

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

can your gun do this?

didn't think so

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Otacon posted:

can your gun do this?

didn't think so

yes because my glock has a bayonet

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Otacon posted:

can your gun do this?

didn't think so

uh yes my gun flashes "FATALITY" in front of everything :nallears:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

yes because my glock has a bayonet

never get in the shower without it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Glory of Arioch posted:

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Ya know

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

another one

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53356000/

somnolence
Sep 29, 2011

Is someone counting the ya knows?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

don't worry strategically not resisting is totally working

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdh0TeGNsTw

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Okay I have two weeks before I graduate and am able to resub. Whose couch are we crashing on?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Least I can shoot fcon now

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also someone tell the 3600 people who died on the saranen undock the past week that is impossible to camp a low sec station.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Thanks for the non-stop updates.

If only there was a place where kills could be registered and recorded. It could be put into a database that was searchable by pilot name, system, ship type or those that were involved in the kill. The front page could even be a simple listing of all the recent kills in Eve.

You should channel your intense passion for following spaceship kills and create this type of place. I'm betting on you to be a success.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Dr. Pangloss posted:

Thanks for the non-stop updates.

If only there was a place where kills could be registered and recorded. It could be put into a database that was searchable by pilot name, system, ship type or those that were involved in the kill. The front page could even be a simple listing of all the recent kills in Eve.

You should channel your intense passion for following spaceship kills and create this type of place. I'm betting on you to be a success.

Sure sounds like someones in fcon

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Despera posted:

Sure sounds like someones in fcon

U r dum.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

https://www.themittani.com/news/fcon-departs-imperium

fyi

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

You guys reset standings of course

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

don't worry strategically not resisting is totally working

I'm not gonna say it's a perfect strategy but it would have more chance to produce any result if people didn't do stupid stuff like that.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
How the GSF one die anyway?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

supersnowman posted:

I'm not gonna say it's a perfect strategy but it would have more chance to produce any result if people didn't do stupid stuff like that.

it's not a bad strategy when your allies are known for being clever

unfortunately for the cfc...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Despera posted:

How the GSF one die anyway?

Dunno. Why did you doomsday your own Chimera

• Locked thread