Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Odds on Ben being missing from the next few streams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

So more like a scone, that makes more sense and doesn't sound nearly as bad.

It helps when you understand that we americans refer to different things as biscuits. There are the layered buttery flaky biscuits that are more akin to a croissant, then there are the drop biscuits that you would identify as a scone. We also have scones in america, which are specifically sweet biscuits with fruit or maybe a sweet flavoring like cinnamon or chocolate. As a rule of thumb, If it's sweet, it's a scone; if it's a savory bread covered in gravy, it's a biscuit. This is why americans might give you funny looks if you call it a scone.

An american will never call a cookie a biscuit unless they're across the pond and are trying to be polite and not confuse people.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Every time I take a second look I read something worse.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I like Scotch Finger biscuits

And Marie, Lemon Creams...what else...oh yea Tennis

Lord Kinbote
Feb 27, 2016

grimcreaper posted:

Looking it up on google, it seems to mean poo poo or slut, depending on place and usage.

I had only ever heard the slut portion. A co-worker of mine used to call half the women we worked with kurvas.

Was your co worker ben?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Lord Kinbote posted:

Was your co worker ben?

No, he was a lovely person, but he wasnt a benshitty person.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Phone posting and the link shows up weird but if you go to Ben's Instagram you'll find his other tattoo which is hilarious lmao

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Turd Burglar posted:

Phone posting and the link shows up weird but if you go to Ben's Instagram you'll find his other tattoo which is hilarious lmao

Is it a cheese steak sandwich

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Is it a portrait of Chris or Kerri-Ann?

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

grimcreaper posted:

Im a real Slav and i dont wear tracksuits or squat. Ever.

50% Czech, 50% European mutt, including, but not limited to Irish, Scottish, German, and everything else. Pretty much all of Europe.

Im the worst kind of White. Slav White, the kind that triples in terrible every second.

Lord Kinbote posted:

I'm 100% Dublin Irish I just know some polish because I work with them here in Ireland lol.pick up the lingo.Lots of Pols and Croatians.

And, in the distance, you can just make out the sound of SA persona cliff notes being carefully updated.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Jesus christ his wife seems to be as big or slightly bigger than him

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Is it a cheese steak sandwich

It's a skull with text saying "death from above"

Probably something wing commander related

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.

fuctifino posted:

From http://www.wcnews.com/loaf/photos/room/101_0094.JPG

Exif data indicates Ben was 26 at the time and about to start employment at a school.

That's a pretty perceptive camera :tinfoil:

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Fronts posted:

And, in the distance, you can just make out the sound of SA persona cliff notes being carefully updated.

Im glad that my heritage can be a part of the Note Cards that CiG keeps on SA users. And Melkors.. I think it was Melkor who said he keeps notes. I dont know anymore. Yesterday was filled with so much info i just cant hold onto it all.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Jon Do posted:

For me, the gravy has to have like ground hamburger in it for a biscuit and gravy to be a full meal I want to eat but yes southern style "country biscuits" are loving amazing.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20075/basic-biscuits/

Biscuits and gravy is usually white gravy, something like breakfast sausage or ground beef fat with flour? Not a cook, but it's not like thin rear end turkey gravy.

Always use sausage. I'm lazy with biscuits and use pilsbury grand's flaky but gravy is key:

1 lb sausage (i use jimmy dean mild)
2-3 tbsp butter
1/3 c flour
1/2 c half& half
1 1/2 c milk

brown sausage and remove from pan (eases the roux portion) but keep grease in pan
over medium heat add butter, melt
add flour and heat the roux until a peanut butter brown
with a whisk add half& half and milk
return sausage, keep on medium heat until thick

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Turd Burglar posted:

It's a skull with text saying "death from above"

Probably something wing commander related

In wing commander space, SpaceSubMarines make noises people can hear. SpaceDepth charges, from above, in space, are the only sure way to kill a thing. Any thing. From above, in space.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Things got worse. Holy poo poo they got worse.

Ben please get help. Somebody at CIG please help Ben get the help he needs.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

fuctifino posted:

From http://www.wcnews.com/loaf/photos/room/101_0094.JPG

Exif data indicates Ben was 26 at the time and about to start employment at a school.

:cry: That's honestly hosed.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

I'm not even joking seeing Ben and his wife next to normal sized people is hosed up. Get help guys.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Asema posted:

Things got worse. Holy poo poo they got worse.

Ben please get help. Somebody at CIG please help Ben get the help he needs.

Remember: Things always get worse.

What you have seen is merely the tip of the iceburg. Things will continue to get worse.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

That's a pretty perceptive camera :tinfoil:

I'm the bottle of ketchup and bag of .... raw chicken?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

grimcreaper posted:

Remember: Things always get worse.

What you have seen is merely the tip of the iceburg. Things will continue to get worse.

There is always more, and it is always worse.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

trucutru posted:

Dude, it's pretty clear he's just doing the "edgy" stuff. All those posts have pretty much the same structure, he first says something repulsive and then double-downs because that's how he thinks humor works.
Except in this case we know he's got the pictures and the tapes :gonk:

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

boethius posted:

There is always more, and it is always worse.

i love that adage.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

I'm the bottle of ketchup and bag of .... raw chicken?

I think it's chocolate.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Also I'm the copy of the civil war ken burns documentary. I wonder if ben watches the first parts of it about slavery and cheers.

Skellybones posted:

I think it's chocolate.

Well there's the ketchup, and under it there's what looks like candy, and then there's the bag on the same shelf right next to the ketchup and idk what the gently caress it is

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
Morning yall, how has the Ben-ghazi fallout been?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

Morning yall, how has the Ben-ghazi fallout been?

Well, its ben fun. For everyone except Ben who thinks its pretty awesome.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

http://www.dereksmart.org/forums/topic/star-citizen-extinction-level-event/#post-3061

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Man if they fire Lando and double down on Ben.

They will double down though - it's the CIG way. Like Sandi eating every time she's on camera since Tim Tam gate.

It's been said but Ben-gazi sure puts a new light on Ben's moderation wrt women being harassed by shitizens. Dickwulf's victims, that woman who tried to start a group who Ben banned. What a shitshow.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm not at all surprised Ben has a Baron Harkonnen figure in his room.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

«No you see, goons are the real pedos.»

Isn't it time to unleash GBS on these people?

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

J How = Jared confirmed.

Seriously tho, this guy is the only one who seems to have a conscious. IF it all goes tits up, and some of the die hard fans commit suicide ( which is a real possibility at this point ) he will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

And I think he realizes this, I have noticed how in the twitch show he always tries to undermine to script. he ask a hard question no one was expecting to answer.

Like the last chat, the question about 2.4, Ben literally said this wasn't part of the plan to talk about it.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

There is no excuse or joke in the world that can excuse all this crap...

Is this being discussed somewhere at CIG or reddit? Even if it is deleted after a few seconds?

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

«No you see, goons are the real pedos.»

People like these is why we wanna see the world burn.
Ben could get caught with his hands down his pants watching minors and they still would find excuses.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

MedicineHut posted:

There is no excuse or joke in the world that can excuse all this crap...

Is this being discussed somewhere at CIG or reddit? Even if it is deleted after a few seconds?

Broom meet rug.

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.

MeLKoR posted:

I dunno, engaging shitizens in arguments feeds the narrative that this is all just an online slapfight between two groups of idiots, undermining the legitimacy of our complaints.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

J How = Jared confirmed.

Seriously tho, this guy is the only one who seems to have a conscious. IF it all goes tits up, and some of the die hard fans commit suicide ( which is a real possibility at this point ) he will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

And I think he realizes this, I have noticed how in the twitch show he always tries to undermine to script. he ask a hard question no one was expecting to answer.

Like the last chat, the question about 2.4, Ben literally said this wasn't part of the plan to talk about it.

Eh, J How talks like a developer and it seems like he/she's based in the UK. Lando is just some dude.

What I found interesting from the post was the update on the conditions surrounding their UK studio. There's also some good insights from J How's previous posts.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Holy poo poo this thread in the past 48 hours. Please dont poo poo post today too much before Derek's Monday announcement.

:f5h::wtchris:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Poutine is delicious and anybody that hates poutine hasn't had an actual poutine.

Nice 'No True Poutine' fallacy dude :smug:

• Locked thread