Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

EightAce posted:

Eastern European hit team are now LIVE.
Name's have been given out , this ends in two weeks .....
If a Russian sounding gentleman comes knocking with a pudding bowl haircut, leather jacket, addidas tracksuit and a large gold orthodox cross .....Just hide

He may also be sporting some bunny ears

You were warned

:-|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Ben hasn't found the right way to trick the artists into modeling 10 year olds

He should've just handed them over to Ryan.
He'd trace them without even looking.

At which point they're legit game concept art.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

EightAce posted:

If a Russian sounding gentleman comes knocking with a pudding bowl haircut, leather jacket, addidas tracksuit and a large gold orthodox cross .....Just hide

You were warned

lmao

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

iron buns posted:

Spergs vaping on stream: https://www.twitch.tv/supremetokyo

It's boring

the guy in the top left looks exactly the same as the guy in the bottom middle. They're not actually the same person are they?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

EightAce posted:

You were warned

Send him to the states. I want to meet him.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Sunswipe posted:

Toops, can one of the ship computers in Solar Plebeian randomly spout Lesnick quotes? Maybe voiced by someone who's obviously chewing food at the same time?

Not a bad plan.

I'm working on something for the weekly update, not sure if it will get done before the monday deadline, but it has the potential to be quite hilarious.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

EightAce posted:

You were warned

lol bring em. I studied Tae Kwon Do in middle school and consider myself an expert.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Jon Do posted:

Internet rule #1; don't feed the trolls.

Internet rule #2; never forget Poe's Law

My money's on it being someone's troll alt too.
It smells funny.

PS: fallen 5 pages behind again, and all i did was take a quick nap.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Toops posted:

lol bring em. I studied Tae Kwon Do in middle school and consider myself an expert.

But did you consider yourself an expert at it always and ever since you were a little girl?

Ben needs this info.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

orcinus posted:

PS: fallen 5 pages behind again, and all i did was take a quick nap.
in the snoozepire, the nap triples every second

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
771 posts... Not too much then

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Toops posted:

Yes but these guys have been trained by Sandi. They will mock your manhood and ethnic background before terminating you using a variety of martial arts. All the while demeaning you in both French and German ...

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

You just said he's been screaming about it, moron.

This guy is getting worked up lol

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

EightAce posted:

You were warned

In all seriousness, did Bunnyman actually send word to CiG that he is going to silence dissenters or something?

If so, please call the authorities. And send him to me.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

grimcreaper posted:

In all seriousness, did Bunnyman actually send word to CiG that he is going to silence dissenters or something?

If so, please call the authorities. And send him to me.

sounds like she sent out her version of bob and bob

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

EightAce posted:

Yes but these guys have been trained by Sandi. They will mock your manhood and ethnic background before terminating you using a variety of martial arts. All the while demeaning you in both French and German ...

How's it looking from the inside

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
Death by yiff-yiff

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Jon Do posted:

with ben it's a streeeeeeeeeeetch goal

you know, like when he has to reach the pizza box, or wear pants

Or skin.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

A Neurotic Jew posted:

sounds like she sent out her version of bob and bob

Yeah true.

I want to meet them.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

EightAce posted:

Which kinds of martial arts does Sandi know anyways?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Jobbo_Fett posted:

all of them

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Daztek posted:

How's it looking from the inside

Like a Chinese firedrill ....

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

All of them

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

orcinus posted:

Or skin.
Do we know if Ben has skinned anyone?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

EightAce posted:

That's racist

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Daztek posted:

all of them

EightAce posted:

All of them

It came in handy when she ran a nightclub as a teenager.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

D_Smart posted:

Unless you are CIG staff|contractor, there is no way in hell that you would know just how close to the truth that is.

Does that mean you're a CIG staff|contractor? :aaa:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

EightAce posted:

Stay safe developer ghosts

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

i heard her say she has a phd in tie kwan fu

xiansi
Jan 26, 2012

im judjing all goons cause they have bad leader, so a noral member is associated whith thoose crasy one

Personaly i would quit the goons if i was in cause of thoose crasy ppl
Clapping Larry

Samizdata posted:

I really, really, really want to try IRN-BRU. My Scot genes are demanding it of me.

This stuff is the bollocks. Best used in combination with a greasy fried breakfast to shift stubborn hangovers.

You should try and find some horribly overpriced place catering to UK ex-pats, assuming you live somewhere there might be any. Or maybe an enterprising Scot will be eBay-gouging.

Still can't believe they make a sugar-free version though...

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
So I been thinking.

"VirtuAnagement PR consulting, Vince Munro speaking.
...yeah. Yeah, no prob. Uh, that would be a 4.21. No, senior management, that would be a 4.22 actually, you can-
Ma'am, that list didn't exist when you were a little girl. No, that was not meant as an insul-
Yes, yes, that will do fine. Uh, what knowledge of this community do you have as of yet?
Oh, since May last year? Yeah, I guess that's what you have those unpaid interns for, right? Yes, could I speak with him for a minute.

Hello? Yes, this is Mr Munro. So son, what I'd like your help with is identifying what we term wedge issues, the kind of disagreements that fester in all communities, and that we can use to turn them on each other. So, what you got?
Uhuh. Uhuh, yeah. So, we have this Vox Day thing, and he's got called out for not attributing artwork? Yeah that we can use. Gonna need one more.
...kinda weak that one, I dunno. Well, we'll take him to task on this OP thing then. Yeah, we'll make do.
Also, who is the most popular or best regarded poster in the thread? We need to get them fighting over leadership, that's the best way of shutting them down. Okay, how d'you spell that? So, gee, zero, are, efffff. Yeeah got it. Just mail me your login details and tell Mrs G it will be all gone by Monday."

So, any of you actually believe that's what's been going on? It would be awesome. A bit too good to be easily believable imo, but I'm not gonna argue against it. Goddamn

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Danknificent posted:

She has a tenth Dan black belt in origami.
The 'paper swan ' death move is brutal

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

EightAce posted:

She has a tenth Dan black belt in origami.
The 'paper swan ' death move is brutal

Any comment on why they're seemingly throwing Jared under a bus for Ben-ghazi?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Its doesnt really matter what shes knows.

I know Kung Fury, and he doesnt play by the rules. If needed i can also hack too much time and bring the Kungfurher in as well. Not to mention Laser Raptors from the Viking Age.

Bunnyman cant stop them.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

STIMSIS posted:

Derek Smart removed LOD from Steam because he can't take the trolling but this is the guy goons are looking to lead their troll fight against Star Citizen? Ha!

Come on, Derek Smart trolls a video game but then removes his game so it won't be trolled. Derek Smart hangs out with a known racist and sexist jerk-wagon, but then has the audacity to call out Ben Lesnick for racism and sexism.

Derek Smart said he's gonna burn all the shitizens jpegs to the ground, but it looks like he's burned himself down first.

Derek UPDATE THE OP!!! You haven't done so since 04/04/16 which is 13 days ago and that's not good. There's been an entire event known as Ben-Ghazi that should be included. I want to hear Derek's take on racism, on sexism. It would be fascinating to hear.
people read the OP LOL? This guy is really hung up on it

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Daztek posted:

Any comment on why they're seemingly throwing Jared under a bus for Ben-ghazi?

I don't know Jared never met him. I do know he refuses to bow to the stimporer ...so if a bus is on its way loaded with Derek Smart fireworks ...

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

moveable shape posted:

My point is look for medium to dark roasts when out at coffee shops that aren't Starbucks because they'll be less acidic usually

And avoid beans described as "fruity".

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Danknificent posted:

Thaikwonho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016