Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

wa27 posted:

DJ just pronounced Abba as "A-B-B-A". That's worse than Candle-A-Brah or Rack-eaux or any other past offense from a mushmouth DJ.

annals as anals

it's been a good year for mush mouths at least or "much mouths"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
I could swear mibbit could identify with nickserv automatically. That used to be my primary client when I couldn't install something on my work computer, and I don't remember having to do that manually every time. Maybe you have to make an account with mibbit first?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
There's an "Auth" button you can hit in the browser window where you can type your password to auth

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Totally TWISTED posted:

annals as anals

My only trivia regret this year is not recording the Anals clip. In fact it's going to be hard to put together a highlight reel at all since SPTV has been down half the time.

Buane
Nov 28, 2005

When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll

Totally TWISTED posted:

annals as anals

Joe Pa'shee

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
has anyone gotten around to cancelling desert storm yet

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

fits posted:

has anyone gotten around to cancelling desert storm yet

I tried calling, but their Retention department convinced me to keep it going another 6 months. On the plus side, I got a month of free sunscreen!

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

stubblyhead posted:

I could swear mibbit could identify with nickserv automatically. That used to be my primary client when I couldn't install something on my work computer, and I don't remember having to do that manually every time. Maybe you have to make an account with mibbit first?

If you create an account with Mibbit and sign in, there's an Account tab where you can add your server authentication information, and it will automatically auth you with nickserv on that server on connect.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

Yeeesssssss 6th place right now go goons go!!!

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
all we need is another 8 perfect hours and we'll beat network! plus we're only like 200 points out of the top 5! :getin:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

WE'RE IN FIFTH

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

We're getting close to the dark hours. In which, results are no longer made public until the final results tonight. If you've been waiting until the last minute, now is the time!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Buane posted:

Joe Pa'shee
Boomer Esaiyan-san :ssj:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I can't carry on any longer, good luck for the last few hours!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Time for the DARK HOURS!!

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord
:getin: DARK HOURS ARE HERE :getin:

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Dark Hours are almost here. We need everyone for the final push so come on in!

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
6th place going into the dark hours. still a lot of trivia left

:getin:

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

6 HOURS TO GO. GET THE gently caress IN HERE GOONS.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Listening in from work, God speed goons

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
I finally figured out how to +v myself. Sorry/thank you Athanatos for all those times you had to +v me, hahah. You can do it, Trivial Fursuit!

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

If you have never done this, it's time to saddle up. Dark times put hair on your chest. Get in.

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006
Ughhhhh

So much legwork to find that picture and it'll get tossed because the question was stupidly written

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

MisterZimbu posted:

Ughhhhh

So much legwork to find that picture and it'll get tossed because the question was stupidly written

Consigned to the anals of history, as it were.

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord

MisterZimbu posted:

oz.txt

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

MisterZimbu posted:

Ughhhhh

TRIVIA! Sometimes a fun experience, sometimes you wish death upon people for being so damned stupid.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Should be a pepper on top.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

MisterZimbu posted:

Ughhhhh

get

it

outta here

:rip:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Let me guess, the one that was tossed was the one i drove almost two hours to get from the library...

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

ChesterJT posted:

Let me guess, the one that was tossed was the one i drove almost two hours to get from the library...

We love you...

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice

Take away the 'T' from terrors and add a pepper on top and we're good.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Totally not cres.

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

The Night is Dark and Full of Peppers.

Our team right now:

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!

rawillkill posted:

The Night is Dark and Full of Peppers.

Our team right now:

half that, half this

The Jax
May 15, 2004

ChesterJT posted:

All gave some... some gave all. Thanks man.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Children's show, children's show, children's show children's show. Wait children's movie?! (in no order I've been listening on and off a bit the last hour)

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Apr 18, 2016

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I know the goon motto is "kill you're famil" but a sick kid is forcing me to tap out early. Good luck goons and let me know if anyone hits that luxurious bounty.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Child's show, child's show, child's show child's show. Wait child's movie?! (in no order I've been listening on and off a bit the last hour)

The real enduring mystery of trivia is why does every single children's show have its own very-detailed wikia? I mean I know practically every show does, but who writes these? Are there enough autistic adults watching Liv & Maddie to write a whole wiki? Is it the show hiring people to write it? It's all too well written to be done by 8-year-olds or whatever their target demo is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

wa27 posted:

The real enduring mystery of trivia is why does every single children's show have its own very-detailed wikia? I mean I know practically every show does, but who writes these? Are there enough autistic adults watching Liv & Maddie to write a whole wiki? Is it the show hiring people to write it? It's all too well written to be done by 8-year-olds or whatever their target demo is.

Think MLP fanbase but slighty (?) less creepy.

• Locked thread