Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

vyst didn't have indoor plumbing as a child, please do not shame him

My parents are rich nigga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm poor though. Owned

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

in second grade over the summer i got the honor of keeping our class guinea pig safe, his name was beelzebub and i returned him in september unharmed

sorry for the loss of the guinea pig in your care, vyst :( you should have had your dad build it a funeral pyre to send it off to valhalla instead of the local sewage treatment plant

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

A while back when despera was whining about forum rep points in the old thread I thought he was lilith5. Turns out it's just a coincidence that they're both the same kind of idiot.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4f91gr/can_someone_with_an_sa_account_post_some_of_the/

guys please stop talking about how horrible things are in modern day GSF, or else someone will leak our posts to reddit and oh god i can't even imagine how hard they will laugh at us, my entire identity is based on how people on the internet think about me

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

A while back when despera was whining about forum rep points in the old thread I thought he was lilith5. Turns out it's just a coincidence that they're both the same kind of idiot.

Think you missed your chance to convince these losers to like you long ago, SperginMcBadposter

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

shut up idiot

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Otacon posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4f91gr/can_someone_with_an_sa_account_post_some_of_the/

guys please stop talking about how horrible things are in modern day GSF, or else someone will leak our posts to reddit and oh god i can't even imagine how hard they will laugh at us, my entire identity is based on how people on the internet think about me

Haha redditors complaining about the layout of SA

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Yeah the layout screams 2003 which is were the active poster count is going anyway

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Otacon posted:

I'm the posts whining about the bad layout :ironicat:

Efb

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
when even the dude proud to be in in phorde is getting free shots off on you, it's time for your stupid rear end to pack it up

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
ill be honest and open here though, this crazybrains guy is way more interesting than the other d names because you never know what the gently caress he's going to say next

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
How the gently caress are you proud to be in pandemic horde? Congrats on having a pulse? Least I know TEST is autism central.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

vyst posted:

It wasn't one of the really long ones.

wait, what? i'm not convinced you know what a guinea pig is

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Other Barry posted:

wait, what? i'm not convinced you know what a guinea pig is

It didn't reach maturity. It was probably like 3 months old

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Despera posted:

http://imgur.com/WClKyE5

Count the days bitch

Winning eve is easy

hey if you're really so rich send 10bil to Ordo GArr TIA

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Then again getting into goonswarm was a few months of copy and pasting "gently caress the steelers" on the ff.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Despera posted:

Then again getting into goonswarm was a few months of copy and pasting "gently caress the steelers" on the ff.

Still more content than your posts itt

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

when even the dude proud to be in in phorde is getting free shots off on you, it's time for your stupid rear end to pack it up

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Despera posted:

How the gently caress are you proud to be in pandemic horde? Congrats on having a pulse? Least I know TEST is autism central.

You're in TEST I think that's actually a rung or two below PH in terms of ability and usefulness.

Despera posted:

:ironicat:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
What's witkowsa mean, crazybrains

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

hey if you're really so rich send 10bil to Ordo GArr TIA

This time Ordo Garr's Superfund will actually pay out :unsmigghh:

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Xolve posted:

You're in TEST I think that's actually a rung or two below PH in terms of ability and usefulness.

If this alliance of convenience was a movie, it would be Weekend at Bernie's. PL and NC. would be the two guys, and TEST would be the festering corpse that is Bernie that they prop up everywhere for show. Even so, I couldn't help but notice they took TEST off the big-boy chair that was VFK today.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

LuiCypher posted:

If this alliance of convenience was a movie, it would be Weekend at Bernie's. PL and NC. would be the two guys, and TEST would be the festering corpse that is Bernie that they prop up everywhere for show. Even so, I couldn't help but notice they took TEST off the big-boy chair that was VFK today.

:drat:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

LuiCypher posted:

Still beats being in gsf so w/e

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I know it's lame but putting despera on ignore was a great idea because the more attention you give him/her, the more s/he posts and the worse the posts get.

Also if I wanted to read Reddit style smug posting I would go on reddit

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Nah I'm done here. This thread everyone knows was always poo poo. gently caress look at the top poster. This forum is pretty meh. Saying something vaguely bad about the imperium and watching it implode isn't fun anymore. Go back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Nice meltdown.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
Despera popping every gasket in his brain is an excellent contrast to VideoGames discovering that Spaceships Are Good tbh

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

Nah I'm done here. This thread everyone knows was always poo poo. gently caress look at the top poster. This forum is pretty meh. Saying something vaguely bad about the imperium and watching it implode isn't fun anymore. Go back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

ullerrm posted:

The former was inevitable, GSF is rapidly growing as it absorbs basically every SMA and FCON member with two brain cells to rub together.

The latter, not quite inevitable, but a sensible move as we're doing less ratting than in previous months -- it extends our warchest by years. Reminder: We are literally the only alliance in the game who's ever done peacetime SRP.

TNT still has peacetime SRP :colbert:

Probably gonna scale it down some soonish, but it's still there.

E: I think we debuted peacetime SRP right after you did, and had better rates at times too :v: .

Wibla fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 18, 2016

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Despera posted:

:barf: and then said he was leaving the thread

:toot:

Would you be so good as to toxx clause this?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Despera posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about? You're literally the circle jerk in this thread. All that happens here is that interchangable fuckwads like you come in and say stupid poo poo and get shouted down.

The crap that you're engaging in right now is literally all of the thread's content. You are literally the circle jerk.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Yeah if not for despera and a few other key posters triggering goons, this thread would be pretty chill

I suspect that he who shall not be named doesn't post much on the weekend because he isn't desk jockeying rn but he's relatively easy to ignore since he doesn't make wild claims

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Despera posted:

we did it redditSA!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Lol

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Upvotes for everyone!

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Tusen Takk posted:

Yeah if not for despera and a few other key posters triggering goons, this thread would be pretty chill

I suspect that he who shall not be named doesn't post much on the weekend because he isn't desk jockeying rn but he's relatively easy to ignore since he doesn't make wild claims

hey man it's not the fault of all non-GSF duders and the :tenbux: crew that other posters are so easily triggered

did anyone do anything fun in eve today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Despera posted:

Its ok space friend, you dont have to be mad at video games. :glomp:

• Locked thread