Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Shaving every day with a "baby face", even if I am off base for thinking that, is a massive pain in the dick.

I'd rather go a few days and garner the scruffy look, then attempt to shave off the tiny gently caress all hairs that grow on my face.

I'm also old enough to look at you ladies and say, hey, I'm willing to deal with some legs that have some scruff on them, loving deal with it.

But, I'm an old gently caress, so what the gently caress ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

schnickety scribe posted:

Depends on the face. Some guys can, some can't. I'm usually a proponent of face fuzzies, especially well maintained face fuzzies, but sometimes a dude's face just generally looks better without.

It's really up to the dude, though. I can understand not wanting to deal with an added chore every morning (seeing as my morning routine has less to do with "time to make myself presentable" and more to do with "Well, poo poo, better get some coffee in me, and get work clothes on. I will also brush my hair, what more do you want from me? What are mirrors? Who has time for that poo poo?"). I also waited 8 years to get my hair cut, so, again, if a dude wants to get lazy with his beard, who am I to tell him to do otherwise?

What be a fish selfie? Can it be a pet fish?

This was Squidword:

He was cool. :allears: One day I will have another dragon goby.

Jw am I better bearded or unbearded. I hear both. My fiancé says she likes either or but I think she's lying

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I'm pretty scruffy and I probably smell bad.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Lumberjackin does that.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

jeff smisek posted:

I don't have any fish pics on my new phone, but here is me trying out my new Rapala on some pikes hiding in the submerged grass last year.

I can feel your shoulders burning from here. Cover up! Also looking forward to pike photos. Would love to fish for them someday but I'm mostly a saltwater guy.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

jeff smisek posted:

I don't have any fish pics on my new phone, but here is me trying out my new Rapala on some pikes hiding in the submerged grass last year.

You are crazy fishing for pike in the water like that. Fuckers gonna eat you.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

darkhand posted:

I'm pretty scruffy and I probably smell bad.

Good hair and shirt. :c00l:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Post Your Picture II: Take a pike

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

You are crazy fishing for pike in the water like that. Fuckers gonna eat you.

Unfortunately, there aren't many huge pike in Colorado, the biggest i caught was about the length of my arm. Otherwise, I'd be terrified

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I like a full beard and a big cock.

I could also give my opinion on men if anyone wants.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

The Panthers and hawks lost tonight hockey is dead.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If you owned a sports team what would you call them? I'd call mine the Whateversville Champions

e: Or Dinosaurs

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

schnickety scribe posted:

I get nervous when I have to pass people or when other people on bikes pass me or when the trail gets narrow. Like, I've done biking stuff with my parents on a trail that was pretty much abandoned and I didn't mind it too much, but the trails around here are way too busy for my comfort level.

And horses are cool. :colbert: You just have to give them respect.

And Manayunk is pretty. I've only been through on the train, though. I'll explore it some time.

Today was the first time I hit the trail on a weekend in forever and it was packed. Usually I go during the weekday and I can go full speed ahead with little issue. Having to slow down and dodge all the people sucks. I don't like it :mad:

I think Manayunk is where they stash all the hipsters now

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

If you owned a sports team what would you call them? I'd call mine the Whateversville Champions

The hounds of Baskerville

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

RC Cola posted:

The hounds of Baskerville

Surely you'd play basketball and make a slightly better joke/connection?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

EmmyOk posted:

Fugue State Champions; or, Roughriders

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"Hey coach, I'm here for practice"

"I keep telling you you're not actually on the roster"

Quantum State Waveforms would also be neat but I dunno if you could explain it while struggling to breathe after the other team punched you in the stomach for being so lame

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

DOOP posted:

Me by my favorite bike shop/cafe/watering hole

Did you use some Beauty Shot filter of sorts for this pic? Your skin doesn't look that smooth in the other one.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

jeff smisek posted:

Am I rly the only girl in the world that is more attracted to bearded men than non-bearded? (Good beards only, not scraggly gross wisps or whatev)

If they have a beard they're both gay and taken.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
All this beard-non-beard poo poo misses the actual point

do they have a cute butt

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

RC Cola posted:

Jw am I better bearded or unbearded. I hear both. My fiancé says she likes either or but I think she's lying
Your fiancé is no liar, you look fine with both. That being said, I think your bearded picture looks a teeny tiny bit better, but that very well could be because you are smiling in it instead of the other one. That and my aforementioned beard bias.

DOOP posted:

Today was the first time I hit the trail on a weekend in forever and it was packed. Usually I go during the weekday and I can go full speed ahead with little issue. Having to slow down and dodge all the people sucks. I don't like it :mad:

I think Manayunk is where they stash all the hipsters now
Considering that my one coworker--who is, like, the essence of what every hipster yearns and struggles to be--loves the poo poo out of Manayunk, I don't find that at all surprising.

Somfin posted:

do they have a cute butt
:cheers: Valid point, friend.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Somfin posted:

do they have a cute butt

I'll post a picture of my butt-beard real soon.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

i am firmly pro-beard, as long as it's a good beard and not some weak neckbeard poo poo

here is me singing at a fair, timg in case of huge

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

The Schwa posted:

i am firmly pro-beard, as long as it's a good beard and not some weak neckbeard poo poo

You look a bit like Ted Cruz.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

that is not very kind

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
In her defense I don't Immediately want to punch her in the face like I do Ted Cruz so not really Ted Cruz like at all.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Computers don't lie.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Y'all hosed up.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

EmmyOk posted:

The Cowgirls because you always want them on top.

Jerry Cotton posted:

You look a bit like Ted Cruz.

You are a bad person.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

Computers don't lie.

I don't think this program is very accurate. Or is it?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I don't think this program is very accurate. Or is it?

Seems fine :confused:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

The Schwa posted:

You have incredibly nice teeth and once again I want your tattoos to be my tattoos

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Negrostrike posted:

Did you use some Beauty Shot filter of sorts for this pic? Your skin doesn't look that smooth in the other one.

I dunno. If I did it wasn't intentional and fat thumbed some option by mistake. I don't really understand half the options anyway.

:iiam:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

Fugue State Champions; or, Roughriders

Its taken.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I can't believe nobody's said "The Cityname Sportsteamers".

Me, I'd call them the "Team For Sale", as I would immediately flip them over to someone who cares about sports. :v:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I can't believe nobody's said "The Cityname Sportsteamers".

Me, I'd call them the "Team For Sale", as I would immediately flip them over to someone who cares about sports. :v:

My brain sees sport steamers and I don't think that works out well for anyone.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ok Fella posted:

My brain sees sport steamers and I don't think that works out well for anyone.

"The Albany Steampunks".

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

"The Albany Steampunks".

Steamy spunk is catchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Mocking Bird posted:

You have incredibly nice teeth and once again I want your tattoos to be my tattoos

thanks! I give you permission to get the same tattoos if you wish, because you are cool :cool: