Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

her dad still has the curly hair she should have, instead of the blocky afro thing she does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Rotoru posted:

I should play Touhou.

Except I'm terrified I suck now and would have to play easy mode and possibly suck even on easy mode.

Easy's fun but could stunt your learning if you start out on it. imo its best to just throw yourself at normal or hard and die repeatedly

everyone sucks. I played the opening segment of my first Extra stage for hours until I was literally seeing danmaku and stopped.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

in Gensokyo it's own or get owned and i believe she made the wrong choice on that one

The owned are usually pretty good

So are the owners tho

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Happy birthday to very good Love Live Nishikino Maki!!!

X

X

X

X

X

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Space Flower posted:

Easy's fun but could stunt your learning if you start out on it. imo its best to just throw yourself at normal or hard and die repeatedly

everyone sucks. I played the opening segment of my first Extra stage for hours until I was literally seeing danmaku and stopped.

i like the parts where Easy sometimes ends up harder than Normal because slower bullets are actually worse than faster bullets

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hey would you pls help out

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/13v0-gPmi57_ITJXFzGY0h04Ml6Uus5LwMnXFMPtSXfM/

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a cartoon duck posted:

i like the parts where Easy sometimes ends up harder than Normal because slower bullets are actually worse than faster bullets

Also more random patterns instead of the more fixed stuff

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think the fact just yesterday we had the first malfunction happen with the tour bus was a goddamn miracle. It was an easy fix, though!

Also, Kumamiko was off the hook. :3:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i am glad that thanks to my contribution it has been scientifically proven that only men do this test and every man who took it likes purple

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I survived!

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

a cartoon duck posted:

Yeah, slower bullets really mess up my timing and I end up running right into them.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

i am glad that thanks to my contribution it has been scientifically proven that only men do this test and every man who took it likes purple

Wrong

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

didnt even finish the ep...

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hell Eclipse is harder on lower diffculties because those stars just go loving everywhere

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Space Flower posted:

See my rear end

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

a cartoon duck posted:

youmu nonspell on E/N makes me want to post there

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Space Flower posted:

Touhou appeals to the 12-year-old in me obsessed with those Aero Fighters that came out in the Neo-Geo arcades 5 blocks from where I lived.

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Namtab posted:

See my rear end

You only need to look out the window to do that.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Space Flower posted:

youmu nonspell on E/N makes me want to post there

that sounds terrible

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Rotoru
Sep 3, 2011

Youmu nonspell isn't too bad, it's the sisters that were always spellcard central for me.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

her dad still has the curly hair she should have, instead of the blocky afro thing she does

Bummer

Rotoru
Sep 3, 2011

Also Mountain Of Faith, or whatever the last pattern in MoF is called, "Easy" mode can gently caress right off.

Rotoru fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 18, 2016

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

didnt even finish the ep...

sounds like i made teh correct choice in not watching that mockery of a show

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Wark Say posted:

Touhou appeals to the 12-year-old in me obsessed with those Aero Fighters that came out in the Neo-Geo arcades 5 blocks from where I lived.

the other kids could play their lovely ticket-spewing 'games' all they wanted, I lived at the Viper Phase 1 cabinet

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

its da #1 touhou

(of 2015)

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
my boss is asleep in his office, I can hear him snoring

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Rotoru posted:

Also Mountain Of Faith, or whatever the last pattern in MoF is called, "Easy" mode can gently caress right off.

That's literally my favorite spell in the game, especially in later forms

It just feels so good to have the climactic moment involve a ton of darting and dashing. gently caress those minute-movement finales like Mishaguji-sama where I choke right through two full lives

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Namtab posted:

See my rear end

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

i don't think that's how she'd react to karen saying that

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

my boss is asleep in his office, I can hear him snoring

I'm pretty sure that means that you can totally sleep too.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

binary gender choice. problematic.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

El Burbo posted:

its da #1 touhou

(of 2015)

Bring back the wolf touhou

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
if I was asleep I would have missed this though

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

littleorv posted:

I like your avatar, orv.

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Droyer posted:

binary gender choice. problematic.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

littleorv posted:

lmao that av is so good im gonna hold off on my chimera av

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

does the lum buyer know there are pictures of matoi ryuko dressed as lum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

the lum buyer has power i did not even consider...

• Locked thread