Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Can we have more gifs please??? One of my daughters is pretty much a lesbian and is in love with Eliza. Cannot blame her and I wish her godspeed in her pursuit.

raditts posted:

White, blonde, yep, a total match.

I read your name as "radtits" and thought it was quite fitting given the recent theme of the thread.

enraged_camel posted:

I've said this before: Eliza Taylor looks a lot like Ali Larter.

I don't see it. Ali is quite the looker but Eliza is way hotter imo.

Rhyno posted:

Eliza is just loving gorgeous. It certainly doesn't make watching this show a chore. Hell the main reason I tuned in was my 20 year crush on Paige Turco.

Amen, brother. Paige Turco is all sorts of sexy.

VVV SHE LEARNED FROM THE BEST I TELL YA WHAT

isaboo fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Apr 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

I bet your daughter is capable of finding pictures of Eliza to perve over on her own. :shepface:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Everyone in this show is retarded sexy, except Murphy (not that he doesn't get to hit it left and right either). They must have murdered all the non-supermodels on the ground and prevented anyone not-hot from getting into space.

Ironically enough the actor was also the only non retarded-sexy character on Continuum and was also cast as a surly dick who was evil at one point but got better (but also got evil again, sort of).

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 19, 2016

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Dalael posted:

When it comes to boobs, I prefer quality over quantity. Raven and Octavia are perfect examples of quality.

The two don't have to be mutually exclusive...!

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

DarkCrawler posted:

Everyone in this show is retarded sexy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The 100 is one of those shows where every character is somehow shredded when they take their clothes off.

You guys realize this is the CW, right?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

And we breed some hotties up here in Canada. That helps.

If you'll excuse me I need to go flog myself for not realizing Clarke's mum is April O'Neil. I blame all the :catdrugs:

p.s. this is a rad show, eliza taylor has rad tits, and i for one think eric cerra has been loving killing it. she's come a long way from uta refson lesbian vampire

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It would be pretty cool if they linked the Commander thing into the Allie network and just a stream of past Commanders started loving poo poo up. City of Light vs City of Fight.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Everyone in this show is retarded sexy, except Murphy (not that he doesn't get to hit it left and right either). They must have murdered all the non-supermodels on the ground and prevented anyone not-hot from getting into space.

"I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... services along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature."

Know your history! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf9iTZ433zs

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

enraged_camel posted:

You guys realize this is the CW, right?

I wasn't complaining or confused.

I am excited for tomorrow, when there will be something new to talk about though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this? posted:

It would be pretty cool if they linked the Commander thing into the Allie network and just a stream of past Commanders started loving poo poo up. City of Light vs City of Fight.

I'm pretty sure this is close to what will happen.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Yeah, I'm betting that Clarke doesn't destroy the City of Light so much as help 2.0 take it over.

n3wt
Dec 22, 2005
It occured to me last night that they *had* to keep Murphy occupied and away from the ALIE plot (by figuring out her game early then being conveniently busy in Polis)... because if he got the chip, everything would be wiped.
That and ALIE would probably crash from learning to embrace anarchy.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

:siren: S3 E12 Demons :siren:

Jaha makes his way back to Polis; a surprise encounter awaits Murphy; Octavia discovers a clue.

Posting this before I go to sleep and some drat east coaster tries to take my job before I wake up. :argh:

jk I love you guys. Well, except for when you're being creepy about boobs. :cripes:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nothing creepy about loving boobs.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Rocksicles posted:

Nothing creepy about loving boobs.

Well there's stating it which... Sure. Then there's discussing it which definitively can get a tad creepy... But not offensively so.

Then there's going full Troposphere and Crunk Abortion and going looking for cleavage and swimsuit pictures of actresses and posting them at which point I start questioning if you couldn't be doing this somewhere else, in private. :cripes:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Eliza Taylor is proud of her boobs and hell, so am I

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

hollylolly posted:

Jaha makes his way back to Polis; a surprise encounter awaits Murphy; Octavia discovers a clue.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

hollylolly posted:

:siren: S3 E12 Demons :siren:

Are we gonna get a Jaha/Murphy showdown this episode?!

Also I just love "Octavia discovers a clue!" Sounds like a Nancy Drew chapter.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

:lol::lol::lol:

A clue! I hope she writes it in her notebook!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Xoidanor posted:

Well there's stating it which... Sure. Then there's discussing it which definitively can get a tad creepy... But not offensively so.

Then there's going full Troposphere and Crunk Abortion and going looking for cleavage and swimsuit pictures of actresses and posting them at which point I start questioning if you couldn't be doing this somewhere else, in private. :cripes:

I think what you need is pictures of lincoln shirtless. This way man boobs will also be involved and it will be fair for everyone.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Dalael posted:

I think what you need is pictures of lincoln shirtless. This way man boobs will also be involved and it will be fair for everyone.

Equal representation. :colbert:

My point was that there is a point where sharing becomes oversharing.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I can't believe we'll always have dumb bullshit to argue about.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I can't believe we'll always have dumb bullshit to argue about.

No we won't!

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Xoidanor posted:

My point was that there is a point where sharing becomes oversharing.

And who gets to decide where that point lies? Other than "not you" I mean.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Wow we're really going to keep this one going eh?

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

So, I wonder what Phase Two is of ALIE's plan?

:j:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh boy, here we go!

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
LOL, way to play a preview for the WRONG loving SHOW, CW.

In regards to the episode:

Pretty cool. It is not only the number, but the creativity with which Clarke murders people that serves as an inspiration to us all. That was loving gruesome. Get rekt, Emerson. :kheldragar:

ALIE is such a cool loving villain. God, I love this whole concept. I love how Jaha spoke like Murphy was telling HIM all of those secrets, like he was Emori, right there with her, sharing her whole experience, as if everyone in the City of Light shares every experience with--

Wait.

Wait a loving second.

Does... does that mean Murphy just technically had sex with Jaha? And Abby? And Monty's mom? :stare:

Spergatory fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Apr 22, 2016

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
Happy trails, Alessandro Juliani. May you continue to find steady work on Vancouver based genre shows.

(So, internet, is Sinclair's death #problematic? It's so difficult to know what I'm supposed to be mad about these days)

Spergatory posted:

ALIE is such a cool loving villain. God, I love this whole concept. I love how Jaha spoke like Murphy was telling HIM all of those secrets, like he was Emori, right there with her, sharing her whole experience, as if everyone in the City of Light shares every experience with--

Wait.

Wait a loving second.

Does... does that mean Murphy just technically had sex with Jaha? And Abby? And Monty's mom? :stare:

...Yeah. Yeah, I think he did.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I didn't care much for this episode. It seemed like a very roundabout way of writing Emerson off the show once and for all, and also we'll kill off Sinclair because why not.
That shot of Alie sitting in the big chair with Crazy Fake Commander as her servant was pretty boss though. How many episodes do we have left until the season finale, and with it, Clarke's next genocide?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat it. I think Monte either has or is going to take the key just so he can be with his mom again.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I really liked how even though her friends were dying, Clarke waited forever until she used the Alie 2.0 chip on Emerson.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TMMadman posted:

I really liked how even though her friends were dying, Clarke waited forever until she used the Alie 2.0 chip on Emerson.

She probably just thought of it right then and there.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rhyno posted:

She probably just thought of it right then and there.

I thought that was the plan the whole time after Bellemy refused to take it and then Clarke spent several seconds staring at it before going to the airlock.

Plus they had already mentioned how it killed anyone who wasn't a nightblood.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sinclair :( They need to start introducing new background chars soon or the supply of them that they can kill off will and expect the audience to know who they were will run out soon.

Haha Murphy. You had to get laid again didn't you? Now look what happened. Not only did Murphy bang Jaha and Monty's mom, he banged EVERYONE in the city of light. At the same time.

raditts posted:

I didn't care much for this episode. It seemed like a very roundabout way of writing Emerson off the show once and for all, and also we'll kill off Sinclair because why not.
That shot of Alie sitting in the big chair with Crazy Fake Commander as her servant was pretty boss though. How many episodes do we have left until the season finale, and with it, Clarke's next genocide?

Yea that was awesome. Flanked by crazy Jaha as her prophet.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hahahah, take that Emmerson you loving cock.

When will people learn? gently caress with Clarke at your peril.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rocksicles posted:

Hahahah, take that Emmerson you loving cock.

When will people learn? gently caress with Clarke at your peril.

How can they learn when they are dead.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Death is the final lesson.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

steinrokkan posted:

Didn't you see the look in Emerson's eyes, just before they started streaming with blood? That was a look of true and complete understanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I find it hilarious that after all these scores of people she'd murked or killed by force of will, she can't loving fight. Like at all.

• Locked thread