Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How can anyone not like Mack?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
I love the way he..uh...gets hit a lot and uh................................

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

He has a shotgun axe.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

He has a shotgun axe.
Had. :colbert:

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

redbackground posted:

I watch it (I sometimes let it accumulate on my Tivo for a few weeks, though) and enjoy it (mostly). The loss of Bobbi and Hunter sucks, and Lincoln and Mack are still terrible, but I still enjoy Coulson/Skye/Fitz & Simmons quite a bit.

HER NAME IS DAISY.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

You do not think he brought it back with him?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

You do not think he brought it back with him?
It did not seem like he would actually need to bring it back, no. It was a knife taped to a gun.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Is Gotham season 2 watchable?

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
In that it appears as light rays that you eyes can absorb, yes.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

What are your thoughts on Season 1?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

bunnyofdoom posted:

It's literally diamonds in a pile of poo poo.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
so what you are saying is with rum in my liver Got it

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

bunnyofdoom posted:

This week's episode introduced Azrael. Also had Mr Freeze in full cryo suit.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

muscles like this? posted:

So you're saying that no, it's not watchable.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What if I said he was a zombie?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

You'd be making the point for unwatchability even stronger.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

A cryo suit that looked worse than the one from Batman 66.

Also, I keep harping on this, but it annoys the poo poo out of me that in Gotham's version of Batman's mythos, everything, and I mean everything, stems from Hugo Strange. Yes some people came to him with powers before, but they're making it out that he took them and molded them into the Rogues of the future.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What if I said he was a zombie?

Oh my god.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

zoux posted:

Oh my god.
And he looks like the Arkham games' Azrael.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

A cryo suit that looked worse than the one from Batman 66.

Also, I keep harping on this, but it annoys the poo poo out of me that in Gotham's version of Batman's mythos, everything, and I mean everything, stems from Hugo Strange. Yes some people came to him with powers before, but they're making it out that he took them and molded them into the Rogues of the future.

Batman's villains are all gonna be senior citizens when he takes up the cowl. Gonna have the easiest time ever of cleaning Gotham up.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Codependent Poster posted:

Batman's villains are all gonna be senior citizens when he takes up the cowl. Gonna have the easiest time ever of cleaning Gotham up.

The surprise is that they're going to pull the Smallville Jimmy Olsen trick, but with every single villain.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That seems inefficient. Just reveal that he's really David Bruce Wayne.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm checking out Avengers EMH and getting pretty irl upset that it got cancelled for much shittier assembled.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

site posted:

I'm checking out Avengers EMH and getting pretty irl upset that it got cancelled for much shittier assembled.

Yeah it was good, but if you'd rather talk more about it there's a cartoon thread somewhere around here.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

site posted:

Loved their version of Captain Marvel. Cartoon thread is kind of dead, I don't think there's been a post in there for months.

Codependent Poster posted:

Hah hah Batman, I have you...ow ow my hip!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

X-O posted:

Yeah it was good, but if you'd rather talk more about it there's a cartoon thread somewhere around here.

Oh, my bad.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

EMH was insane for the number of comics plots they adapted, like it sucks it was only two seasons but they covered a ton of ground.

Though I thought I heard Assemble had kind of turned the corner as of late? Guardians gets decent grades on AV Club but I just notice that in passing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Most of Gotham's villains aren't really that much older than Bruce. Penguin mentioned in an earlier episode that he's 30, Nygma probably is younger than that Selina Kyle is probably the same age and other than that they haven't really officially introduced that many more actual villains.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Instead of sending them back to Arkham he sends them back to an old age home. Hi-yo. I will be here all week.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Just make a Batman show for christ sakes.

Actually can you imagine how divisive a Batman show would be.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

zoux posted:

WB would be worried people would be confused between TV Batman and movie Batman.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

zoux posted:

If only they made Gotham Central then they could have avoided this crap.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Supergirl really needs to cast just somebody as Superman just to get around how awkward any scene with him is. CG IN THE DISTANCE SUPERMAN! SUPERMAN'S LEGS!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Supergirl really needs to cast just somebody as Superman just to get around how awkward any scene with him is. CG IN THE DISTANCE SUPERMAN! SUPERMAN'S LEGS!

Well to be fair Smallville did the same thing with Superman and they had already cast someone in the role 10 years prior.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Madkal posted:

Instead of sending them back to Arkham he sends them back to an old age home. Hi-yo. I will be here all week.

Arkham Rest Home

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

WB would be worried people would be confused between TV Batman and movie Batman.

Yet we can have movie Superman and TV Superman... 's boots.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is that not some directive from higher ups? I know WB/DC gets real nervous about people getting confused.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

X-O posted:

Well to be fair Smallville did the same thing with Superman and they had already cast someone in the role 10 years prior.

Welling's refusal to wear the suit in the finale will never stop being amusing. They had to loving CG it for that brief scene where he touches the plane window and the final bit where he tears his shirt open they used double sided tape to stick the S on at the last minute because he was being such a bitch.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

zoux posted:

Is that not some directive from higher ups? I know WB/DC gets real nervous about people getting confused.

That would make more sense if he didn't show up at all. Instead there's this weird half measure where you see him from a distance or like in last night's episode just a pair of legs lying on a table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That would make more sense if he didn't show up at all. Instead there's this weird half measure where you see him from a distance or like in last night's episode just a pair of legs lying on a table.

Hahaha, what?