Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

No way.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

John McCain will not be at convention per MSNBC

The GOP might really come to regret it if their big names and officials can't bring themselves to show their face at the convention. If they cede the convention entirely to Cruz and Trump supporters then that will be the face of the party to the rest of the nation and the actual Republican officeholders risk being sidelined by their own supporters. But again, something of a tragedy of the common situation where for any one of them it makes sense to not go even if the net effect is even worse.

And if Trump pulls off 60% in New York that might help recharge his narrative and momentum after all. Sure, everyone expects him to win New York handily but there's still something to a big win that's impossible to entirely cushion with the expectations game. If it's the first sign that Trump's going to roll through the North East to a string of outsized victory that might be just what he needs to turn his numbers around with enough time left to clinch the nomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Ted Cruz's psychosexual campaign needs to be stopped

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Is America the girl he keeps in his dungeon when he wishes to feel pleasure?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Oiled and Ready posted:

When you successfully put most of the state in the mindset that the day is essentially the anniversary of 9/11 and a vote for Trump is a vote for America, these things can happen

Tonight's soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ON CNN/MSNBC AND CRANK THIS BITCH UP ON REPEAT FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ah so Ted Cruz is the bad guy from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Ted Cruz is a nasty guy.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
the race has been called for TRUMP in new york

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Oiled and Ready posted:

We do our best when Europe is lying down with her back on the mat actually, and after we watch lustily for a while we eventually come help her finish.

I still haven't the foggiest how ironic you are being in general, but sometimes you are the best.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Someone get me an airhorn. GET IN MOTHERFUCKERS

It's going to be a sweet couple of weeks. So much winning.

I thought I was tired of winning, but then RATO did his shady business deals and there was SO MUCH LOSING.

Great days ahead gentlemen. GLORIOUS DAYS.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
The worst thing about New York being in the news is it makes New Yorkers think anyone gives a poo poo about them. Holy poo poo shut up Chris Matthews nobody cares

e: ~whoops~ wrong thread

Distant Chicken fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 20, 2016

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Boosted_C5 posted:

A poll with Clinton up 13 points in Georgia is not a bellweather, it is on its face trash not worth considering.

If you had any doubts or thought maybe it's some kind of Trump effect, it also shows her up +7 on Cruz, a standard issue conservative republican. IN GEORGIA.

The poll is rubbish. WHOEVER the GOP nominee is will win by a minimum of 5% in an election in which they lost badly nationally. A GOP winner will tale Georgia by maybe as much as 8-10%.

Thanks for unskewing this poll for us

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Does Cruz want to gently caress America?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Does Cruz want to gently caress America?

He wants America to beg for it first.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I still haven't the foggiest how ironic you are being in general, but sometimes you are the best.

I actually somewhat believe everything I post in the moment, but

1. I'm usually pretty drunk for these nights and
2. If you sat me down and we had to make a serious impactful decision I'd change my mind to something else most of the time

So in other words I'm a regular law student

Also thanks for the compliment someone's gotta shitpost that isn't as clearcut as Majoriancrew/NMLcrew

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Agronox posted:

Ted Cruz is a nasty guy.

Ted Cruz is a waste.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Ted Cruz is a waste.

Ted Cruz is a MESS!!

Side note has anyone done up a drawing of Ted Cruz tied up in bondage gear where it says TRUSS TED to parody his trust Ted garbage. I'm asking for a project. Do not ask what the project is.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Oiled and Ready posted:

We do our best when Europe is lying down with her back on the mat actually, and after we watch lustily for a while we eventually come help her finish.

Don't worry, President Trump will see America back on top after we nuke Old Europe into submission and Secretary of State Busey can swoop in and lead the rebuilding efforts.

Or, alternately sub in President Cruz and Secretary of State Jim Bakker.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

leaving aside the obvious doub enten from nasty guy cruz, when has america ever been on its back.

the civil war was prob the worst the nation ever had it, and in that case, i do agree. we were at our best when we were burning down the south

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Mr. Pumroy posted:

leaving aside the obvious doub enten from nasty guy cruz, when has america ever been on its back.

the civil war was prob the worst the nation ever had it, and in that case, i do agree. we were at our best when we were burning down the south

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the great depression. then a war broke out and if there's one thing America's good at it's blowing up foreigners

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cruz favors reverse cowgirl

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

true, though selling the bombs and the guns to the foreigners first definitely helped

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Respect our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, world

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Cruz favors reverse cowgirl

The only good Ted Cruz opinion.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Mr. Pumroy posted:

7/11

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Why is he so fat?

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Why is he so fat?

He's rich as hell and doesn't need to give a poo poo.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Guy Montag posted:

Don't worry, President Trump will see America back on top after we nuke Old Europe into submission and Secretary of State Busey can swoop in and lead the rebuilding efforts.

Or, alternately sub in President Cruz and Secretary of State Jim Bakker.

Dont worry, the RAPE alliance that replaces NATO (Russia, America, Poland, England) will keep the Eurabians at bay

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Why is he so fat?

Todd Starnes diet

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ha ha Manhattan buckled up.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

My name is Donald Trump
And I am proud to be
Right here in Ohio
With this yooj delegate lead

There's old friends
And new friends
And even friend Ben
Through good times
And bad times
We'll win, win, win

And so I found a place
Where everyone will know
My angry orange face
This is The Cleveland Show

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Staten Island knows it needs to keep up it's reputation. It's currently 80% Trump.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
thread's awfully low energy tonight, I guess we did get tired of winning after all

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

uncurable mlady posted:

thread's awfully low energy tonight, I guess we did get tired of winning after all

Nah we're busy masturbating and postulating about how funny it will be when the gaum/Samoa delegates take trump to a first ballot win

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

uncurable mlady posted:

It's been a long time since anything happened in this race. we just need some time to ramp up after that lull.

Next week's gonna be something. 5 states and they're all pretty solid Trump country :eyepop:

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Oiled and Ready posted:

Dont worry, the RAPE alliance that replaces NATO (Russia, America, Poland, England) will keep the Eurabians at bay

:smugdon: You Forgot Poland!!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I can hear this picture wheezing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

And the father is... Bogel For the Glotch!

• Locked thread