Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Someone photoshop that onto the Cable Guy poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

for future trivia reference here is a table of what nyc's boroughs are called in their alternate guise as counties

borough:county
manhattan:new york
the bronx:bronx
brooklyn:kings
queens:queens
staten island:richmond

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm not saying there aren't a ton of disappointed Bernie supporters on Reddit, I'm just saying a lot of the ones extreme or on-the-nose enough to be crossposted are fake.
There's a lot of idiots on Reddit but you'd have to be a giant loving retard to believe that people are actually mortgaging their homes for Bernie.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

oystertoadfish posted:

for future trivia reference here is a table of what nyc's boroughs are called in their alternate guise as counties

Sounds like a bad state imo

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Deki posted:

There's a lot of idiots on Reddit but you'd have to be a giant loving retard to believe that people are actually mortgaging their homes for Bernie.

I donno man, I always think that, but then I think if there WAS a guy who would do that he would just naturally post on reddit anyway so I think there may be at least a couple guys who really did it (or college loans, etc)

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i guess its ok but ive only been there like three times

once i was about to leave the un building and a crazy naked lady came in through the exit. that is a childhood memory, courtesy of new york city

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

oystertoadfish posted:

once i was about to leave the un building and a crazy naked lady came in through the exit.

Is that a euphemism? Because it sounds to me like I want to go to New York.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

Is that a euphemism? Because it sounds to me like I want to go to New York.

i was pegged in the un building

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

oystertoadfish posted:

I'm gonna pretend that when they were choosing county names, Brooklyn was like "gently caress you Queens we're the Kings"

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

I'm not at all sure this is a slam dunk that Trump will trigger the WTAs. I have no doubt he will come close because Cruz is so awful, but it's a closed primary and hasn't that historically been bad news for trump? He really wants to get 88+ delegates as well so he needs the WTA and clear wins in most districts.

Looks like I was very wrong, slam dunk it is.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

oystertoadfish posted:

i was pegged in the un building

Thanks just booked my one-way

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Vile posted:

I'm expecting close to 40% bernout vote for trump

This depends on how much :shillary: lies about her donors and her claim that she was always for a $15 MW.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Immortan posted:

This depends on how much :shillary: lies about her donors and her claim that she was always for a $15 MW.

My fiancé is a HUGE Bernie supporter. She's my sample n=1 but I think it's reliable. In the past week or two she has been saying how the system is rigged and trump is right about it. She hates trump and thinks he's racist and sexist. She actually said she might vote for him to hurt Hillary and show he party that they don't want a moderate. They want a lefty like Bernie. this is how it starts people.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Vile posted:

My fiancé is a HUGE Bernie supporter. She's my sample n=1 but I think it's reliable. In the past week or two she has been saying how the system is rigged and trump is right about it. She hates trump and thinks he's racist and sexist. She actually said she might vote for him to hurt Hillary and show he party that they don't want a moderate. They want a lefty like Bernie. this is how it starts people.

Interesting how Trump is to the left on :shillary: in foreign policy, trade, and donors.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The system is totally rigged against Bernie and Trump, because The System is the democratic and republican parties holding elections among democrats and republicans to nominate a democrat and republican as their candidates for President of the United States of America. Bernie is not a democrat and Trump is not a republican, so naturally those parties are not interested in those people crashing their party.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump is not ideological. He's not a republican. I think his success in Novemeber relies heavily on him explaining that to the USA.

Because he absolutely is to the left on trade, military, no super pacs + finance reform etc

And hillarys huge women card is nullified by his support of Planned parenthood

I'm telling you this Race is loving wild. Unpredictable. No playbook will work this is all going to be done on audible and imo Trump is Peyton and Clinton is RJ3

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/murphymike/status/717768687332163584

https://twitter.com/murphymike/status/722633713180401664

lmao this guy is a paid pundit. These are the people telling us what to think about the black swan race of the millennia

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

ScrubLeague posted:

The system is totally rigged against Bernie and Trump, because The System is the democratic and republican parties holding elections among democrats and republicans to nominate a democrat and republican as their candidates for President of the United States of America. Bernie is not a democrat and Trump is not a republican, so naturally those parties are not interested in those people crashing their party.

ikr having to get 51% of the votes is really unfair

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Immortan posted:

Interesting how Trump is to the left on :shillary: in foreign policy, trade, and donors.

lol not even Trump knows what his foreign policy positions are, so I'd really like to hear this argument that's he's somehow to the left there :allears:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Vile posted:

lmao this guy is a paid pundit. These are the people telling us what to think about the black swan race of the millennia

Corporate media is on its way out. Good riddance.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Vile posted:

Mike Murphy ran RIGHT TO RISE and has become Bill Kristol class.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Immortan posted:

Corporate media is on its way out. Good riddance.

lol no it's not people are just only listening to the side they like now

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Typo posted:

ikr having to get 51% of the votes is really unfair

You have a runoff or preferred balloting, the real problem is that this is the first primary election season people REALLY are invested in in a long time, and Obama had the clear victory in hand by this point during the only comparable one I can think of. These rules aren't made for a largely engaged electorate.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

TwinsensRevenge posted:

lol not even Trump knows what his foreign policy positions are, so I'd really like to hear this argument that's he's somehow to the left there :allears:

He is going to mercilessly attack Hillary for the Iraq war vote and being complicit in ME interventionist policy

He might even drop a 9/11 truther 28 pages attack on her and I don't even know wtf would happen if Trump red pills the retarded electorate of America on Saudi involvement

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

TwinsensRevenge posted:

Bomb people who are mean to us but also we have a great relationship with them because I did a deal with a company once.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

TwinsensRevenge posted:

:shillary:'s donors & establishment connections guarantee another disaster like Libya at least. Oh and he doesn't want to restart the Cold War or WW3 with Russia either, with those pesky no-fly zones.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Vile posted:

He might even drop a 9/11 truther 28 pages attack on her and I don't even know wtf would happen if Trump red pills the retarded electorate of America on Saudi involvement

Uh, CBS and the Senate are currently redpilling the electorate on that, keep up. We're winning that battle, it saved Alex Jones a blood vessel. He was elated.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

He is going to mercilessly attack Hillary for the Iraq war vote and being complicit in ME interventionist policy

yes and as you know this has led to glorious victories over clinton by sanders

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Immortan posted:

:shillary:'s donors & establishment connections guarantee another disaster like Libya at least. Oh and he doesn't want to restart the Cold War or WW3 with Russia either, with those pesky no-fly zones.

and Trump's "bomb the poo poo out of ISIS and take their oil" strategy falls to the left because....???

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oiled and Ready posted:

Uh, CBS and the Senate are currently redpilling the electorate on that, keep up. We're winning that battle, it saved Alex Jones a blood vessel. He was elated.

Yeah I've noticed CBS and a lot of other Jew controlled US media really driving this 28 pages thing almost out of nowhere. First a 60 minutes piece, then Obamas trip there this week.

Definitely interesting considering the timing.

When Trump tar and feathered Jeb! In that SC debate and called out Bush failures for 911 and Iraq... That was only the opening salvo. I'm convinced Trump wants to redpill all of us and doesn't even care about the presidency. If you accept that his whole campaign was just to be a protest candidate and to hurt The Bush family it makes sense

I'm seriously 190% sure that Trump did all of this because he loving hates the Bush's. Announcing his run a day after Jeb. Essential suicide bombing Jeb and GW on live debate stage. The guy is a 911 truther. That's his whole campaign. All of this is now just extra

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

TwinsensRevenge posted:

and Trump's "bomb the poo poo out of ISIS and take their oil" strategy falls to the left because....???

Because it is a war with a states purpose and goal? Vs Obama and Hillary eternal "security presence" and secret drone strikes

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typo posted:

yes and as you know this has led to glorious victories over clinton by sanders

Sorry to burst your Bernbubble but Sanders is a terrible debater who never was able to make any salient point and actually attack Clinton. That's why he couldn't name a single issue Hillary was influenced by the big banks - when Elizabeth warren herself has named specific examples he could have used

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Vile posted:

Yeah I've noticed CBS and a lot of other Jew controlled US media really driving this 28 pages thing almost out of nowhere. First a 60 minutes piece, then Obamas trip there this week.

When Trump tar and feathered Jeb! In that SC debate and called out Bush failures for 911 and Iraq... That was only the opening salvo. I'm convinced Trump wants to redpill all of us and doesn't even care about the presidency. If you accept that his whole campaign was just to be a protest candidate and to hurt The Bush family it makes sense

I'm seriously 190% sure that Trump did all of this because he loving hates the Bush's. Announcing his run a day after Jeb. Essential suicide bombing Jeb and GW on live debate stage. The guy is a 911 truther. That's his whole campaign. All of this is now just extra

I'm going to talk straight to you, my crazy theory is righter than your crazy theory. The Saudis have long been on a time-release as scapegoat, and Trump and Sanders and general public sentiment moved up the timetable.

Saudi is eventually gonna get hosed, but Israel will get off scott-free.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

TwinsensRevenge posted:

I also forgot that :shillary:'s views are no different than Bibi's on Palestine.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not sure it was trump / sanders !?

I think it was a crash in Oil prices. Saudis are weak right now and enemies will try and start propaganda campaigns against them

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/722483180826181633

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

Sorry to burst your Bernbubble but Sanders is a terrible debater

no he wasn't

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

i feel really bad for your finace tbh

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Vile posted:

holy poo poo

well that's some food for thought!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
wait are the jew media people pro or anti-bernie, do they love money more or do they want a jew in the white house more

• Locked thread