Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/inthehansard/status/715345237988610048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

Les Affaires posted:

Somewhat related, but our favourite muckraking website Crikey has just updated their website and they have taken down the paywall for a limited time in order to allow the public to beta test and provide feedback. I encourage you all to visit and have a look, because even if you don't end up subscribing, your feedback will make their product better and ensure they can continue to do the Quality Journalism they have been doing lately, especially in a media environment with falling revenue.

Urgh, they've succumbed to the 'designed for tablets' disease :(

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
The fonts are waaay to large, ie; the guardian and age can fit a lot more than 4 story links on a screen. They could fit their whole front page into one readable screen if they tried, and that's how I like my news, the less scrolling the better.

If someone's watching my screen from the other side of the office I'd like at least a little subtlety on what I'm looking at, you could read it from a long long way away

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
They should learn from the most popular news website in the world, the Daily Mail, and pack the homepage with more links and images than you can poke a stick at.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Yeah all of these comments, snarky or otherwise, are best emailed to the link on the website. Do them a favour. :smugdon:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

open24hours posted:

The design is so, so bad. Geocities chic will be remembered more fondly than this rubbish.

What I'd like to know is who designs these sort of websites? Is there a designer with an Arts background justifying the aesthetics of the page layout and colour scheme? I don't want to live in a world where theverge.com is used as a reference for website design.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I loving hate the new design and I hope it drives traffic to the superior New Matilda.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
It's standard modern website design. Large amounts of whitespace, simple clean font to allow people to easily read without being bombarded with information. looks good on tablets and phones which are increasingly the primary way people access the internet. On a phone, crikey displays a single column of stories. On a desktop, it does 2 columns - 2 columns is good for tablet sized screens and small laptops, but it should probably go further on a larger screen. Honestly it's actually pretty good - remember that the most common screen resolution is actually 1366x768, since this is what pretty much every <$1,000 laptop uses. The second most common resolution is 1080p and it still looks good there. You could argue for a slight increase in information density - the brisbane times looks pretty good post redesign, but crikey is still perfectly fine.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

^^^^ This is the kind of thinking that creates problems. "Well, you see, more and more people are buying cars and using them as their primary method of transportation, so it's important we design with cars in mind." *rips out rail lines to widen freeways*

Tokamak posted:

What I'd like to know is who designs these sort of websites? Is there a designer with an Arts background justifying the aesthetics of the page layout and colour scheme? I don't want to live in a world where theverge.com is used as a reference for website design.

It's probably something to with incestuous professional groups who become convinced that objectively terrible designs are actually 'best practice'. The same issue seems to be particularly strong in the architecture and planning communities, which is why our cities are full of tower blocks and freeways.

open24hours fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Apr 20, 2016

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Les Affaires posted:

Yeah all of these comments, snarky or otherwise, are best emailed to the link on the website. Do them a favour. :smugdon:
And not poo poo up AusPol!? :monocle: Sacre Bleu!

Want some red hot election issues?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-20/millions-of-australians-living-without-internet/7340434

quote:

World Economic Forum scores Australia lowest for internet access affordability AM By Michael Edwards Updated about 6 hours ago

Millions of Australians live in households without internet access (Agile!), according to the World Economic Forum, who have awarded Australia the lowest scoring country in the category of affordability for internet access.

Key points:

:siren:WEF scores Australia ICT capabilities lowest scoring for internet access:siren:
57 per cent of households with an income less than $40,000 don't have internet(Meh poors don't need broadband)
Fees for hardcopy documents target poor, elderly, Indigenous people(as nature intended)
Similar overseas efforts have resulted in law changes to protect consumers(Not on MY watch!Union exempt from no regulation)

As more and more people rely on emails and other electronic forms of communication to pay their bills and receive official statements, many companies have begun to charge fees to people who want documents sent to them in hard copy.

Today a campaign will be launched by Keep Me Posted in Parliament to ask corporations in Australia to reconsider charging Australians for document hardcopies.

Kelli Northwood, who heads the group Keep Me Posted, said it was far from ideal for the mostly poor and elderly who make up the large percentage of Australians who do not have access to the internet. Ms Northwood said 57 per cent of Australian households with an income less than $40,000 do not have internet in their homes. "From an affordability perspective, we have the World Economic Forum scoring Australia ICT (information and communication technology) capabilities the lowest scoring country in the category of affordability for internet access," she said. Ms Northwood said the fees for hardcopy documents target societies vulnerable and she said they are just not fair. "It's just irresponsible, so we need to call on companies, the big end of town, to put consumers first in this regard," she said.

Ms Northwood said those with the lowest rates of internet access are the poor, the elderly and Indigenous people.

These people need hard copies of bills and other official statements to keep track of their business and they are increasingly being forced to pay for them. "We've seen some companies come out with $1.25, $1.75, $2.50, $3.20 - it's getting up into the top end," Ms Northwood said. Keep Me Posted Campaign was set up to get rid of these fees, Ms Northwood said. The Keep Me Posted Campaign has the backing of aged care groups, unions and politicians, including the independent Senator Nick Xenophon. "I mean the fact that there are 4 million Australians who live in households without internet access is a big issue," Senator Xenophon said. "Why should these people, particularly senior citizens, be impacted in this way?
"It really does seem to be quite discriminatory and counterproductive."

The Keep Me Posted campaign says similar efforts in countries including Canada, Germany and France have resulted in law changes to protect consumers from charges for billing or statement information.

Who was the minister for communication that dismantled the real NBN? Oh say it isn't so! Not owwa Turdball? Well gently caress me it was too. Agile. Innovative. Infrastructure. :jerkbag:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-20/government-announces-more-money-for-asic/7340374

quote:

Big banks to foot bill for ASIC corporate crime crackdown By political reporters Dan Conifer and Anna Henderson Updated about 4 hours ago

The Federal Government will use a levy on the banks and increased surveillance powers to crackdown on financial misconduct, as it fends off continued pressure from Labor to hold a royal commission.

Key points:

New ASIC commissioner focusing on banking prosecutions will be appointed (Who exactly dullards)
Kelly O'Dwyer says the Government will strengthen ASIC's powers for "enhanced surveillance" (Oh yes please more sticky beak powers to use willy nilly!)
Treasurer Scott Morrison has been in talks with the regulator over recent days
The levy will provide $120 million over four years for the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), helping replace cuts under the former Labor Government and in the 2014 Abbott government budget.(:doh:)

It follows Labor's promise to hold a royal commission into the banks if elected, but Malcolm Turnbull said today's announcement was the product of a nine-month review of ASIC. "This is not a response to anything that's happened recently," the Prime Minister told Adelaide radio station FIVEaa. "This has been an issue that we've been addressing methodically." He said the Government was also making changes "that will ensure [ASIC] has a sharper edge in its ability to deal with wrongdoing."

A new ASIC commissioner focusing on banking prosecutions will also be appointed, and Assistant Treasurer Kelly O'Dwyer said the Government would strengthen ASIC's powers for "enhanced surveillance". Earlier this month the head of ASIC Greg Medcraft confirmed previous cuts to the regulator's budget had affected surveillance powers. "What we do when we have cutbacks, we look at the priorities of our proactive surveillance and we adjust those, the lower priority ones are obviously removed," he said. The political focus on banking impropriety follows a string of scandals and rip-offs in the financial sector.

Govt working to stop costs being passed onto consumers

Kelly O'Dwyer told AM the Government had been in talks with the banks to ensure the increased cost of the levy would not be passed on to consumers. "We have spoken with them over a number of months," she said. Treasurer Scott Morrison has also been in talks with the regulator over recent days.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten maintains the funding boost is not enough.

"Anything less than a royal commission is covering up for the banks," he said. Mr Shorten was also questioned about Labor's own budget cuts that reduced funding to the regulator, and his previous role as Minister for Financial Services. "Let's be straight here, there was an efficiency dividend across government, this is a matter of record," he said. "What the Government is trying to do here is blame everyone else." Labor earlier this month proposed a $53 million, two-year judicial investigation into financial sector misconduct. A number of Coalition backbenchers support the Opposition's push and six Coalition MPs told a partyroom meeting yesterday they were angry with the banks. Senior Government ministers argue a royal commission would take too long and would not deliver results for victims.
The regulator charges the client for it's services? That's communism! Oh wait silly me that's completely normal. And if we pay well enough we can influence the operations, because it's not corruption because something something profit.

Can we be shallow and transparent? What better time to talk about submarines!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-20/submarines-announcement-expected-next-week/7340996

quote:

Submarine deal: Successful bid for new Royal Australian Navy boats to be announced next week Exclusive by political editor Chris Uhlmann Updated about 4 hours ago

The Federal Government is preparing to announce the successful bidder for Australia's next fleet of submarines next week, ahead of the May 3 budget.

The ABC understands Cabinet's National Security Committee discussed submarines last night. It is believed either France or Germany is the frontrunner to build a new fleet to replace the Royal Australian Navy's ageing Collins Class subs. This morning Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull was not prepared to confirm whether the decision would be announced prior to the election. "It will be made in due course, it will be made shortly," he told Adelaide radio station FIVEaa. "I'm not going to be drawn on dates."

The South Australian campaign to secure the submarine construction work for the state has been underway for about two years, Premier Jay Weatherill said yesterday.

Earlier this year the Defence White Paper revealed the Government planned to order 12 new vessels as part of its future submarine program. The lead up to the submarine contract has involved election promises, business and political campaigns and lots of speculation. Companies from Japan, Germany and France have been vying for the contract with various proposals about where and how much of the boats will be built in Australia. Mr Weatherill said a submarine announcement would be needed before the election to help Liberal Industry, Innovation and Science Minister Christopher Pyne retain the SA seat of Sturt at the federal election. "I hope Christopher and the team are able to get that organised before the federal election is announced because I think it would be politically suicidal for him not to do so," Mr Weatherill said.

The Liberals need to commit to building the next generation of submarines in Adelaide to avoid a potential voting backlash at the looming federal poll, a politics analyst said. Professor in politics and international studies Carol Johnson, of the University of Adelaide, said there were electoral risks for the Liberals if Adelaide did not fare well from the submarines project. "The problem is that the submarines are not only important for their build but also because of some of the high-tech components in it, so potentially it will still be damaging to the Liberals if they just have the ship build [offshore patrol vessels] and not the submarines as well," she said.
:allears: I love it when they wedge themselves on an issue.

And a feel good one to wrap it up! We should listen to the sound of our cash registers because nothing says sacred like a big fist full of fifties.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-19/adam-giles-call-to-support-uluru-climb-eiffel-comparison/7339976

quote:

Uluru trumps Eiffel Tower, says NT Chief Minister Adam Giles in call to support rock climb Updated about 6 hours ago

NT Chief Minister Adam Giles has compared Uluru to the Eiffel Tower and called on the traditionally opposed Aboriginal custodians to consider a rethink of their disapproval of the tourist climb in the name of culture.

Key points:

Giles calls for Aboriginal-sanctioned Uluru climb
Climb would foster better understanding of Indigenous culture, he says :doh:
Greg Norman a supporter, Giles says :fap:

The climb at Uluru, formerly known as Ayers Rock, is not supported by the Nguraritja and Anangu people of the area, who plead with visitors that they "shouldn't climb". But at a sitting of the Northern Territory Parliament in Darwin on Tuesday, Mr Giles said an Aboriginal-supported climb would "lead to jobs and a better understanding of Indigenous culture". "I was at Uluru just a couple of weeks ago with one of Australia's [most] famous, or greatest, golfers, Greg Norman," Mr Giles said. "At the time the climb was closed due to high winds ... but he, like I, could see the benefits of allowing people to climb." Mr Giles said just prior to his Central Australian visit he had passed through Sydney and witnessed people climbing the Harbour Bridge. "The experience has been voted as one of the world's most spectacular and exhilarating." Mr Giles said he was "fully aware that the Sydney Harbour Bridge does not have the spiritual significance of Uluru".(Oh really?)

He said with the approval of the local people, the climb could be a "great opportunity for the local Anangu to participate in a lucrative business and create much-needed local jobs". Mr Giles said he would "like to hear from the traditional owners, the Anangu people, and start a conversation". He said there were "plenty of examples worldwide" of culturally sensitive sites and tourism combining successfully. "For example the Temple of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, the Taj Mahal in India and Machu Picchu in Peru spring to mind," he said. "Uluru is as spectacular as any of those. It is higher than the Eiffel Tower and a lot more beautiful."

Climb ban likened to live export shutdown

The first part of the 1.6 kilometre ascent, which Mr Giles conceded was "arduous, and has claimed the lives of more than 35 people since the 50's", is aided by a chain strung between poles. In 2015, the ABC reported a man had cut the Uluru climb chain in protest, later explaining he had wanted to spark debate on whether people should walk on it. Earlier in the same year, a 27-year-old Taiwanese man had to be airlifted off Uluru after falling 20 metres into a crevice, suffering multiple fractures and head injuries. On the Parks Australia website, people are warned not attempt it "if you have high or low blood pressure, heart problems, breathing problems, a fear of heights or if you are not fit".

Mr Giles said "we could get a professional expert in to look at stringent safety requirements", adding "the climb is not easy. There are safety issues". "However, a regulated climb could deliver an unforgettable, unique experience in the heart of Australia's Indigenous culture." He said rules "enforcing spiritual respect ... would be endorsed, supported, and even managed by the local Aboriginal community". Mr Giles compared the spectre of a shutdown to the former federal Labor government's 2011 ban on live cattle exports and said the call on whether people should be permitted to climb should "be a decision for Territorians, not bureaucrats in Canberra". "A snap ban by Canberra makes about as much sense as the Labor government of the time's kneejerk ban on live cattle exports," he said. "And it could do almost as much damage."

Parks Australia data has shown that between 2005 and 2014, visitor numbers to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park fell significantly. The Government's 2010 Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park 10-year management plan stated the climb would be "permanently closed when the proportion of visitors climbing falls below 20 per cent". Earlier this month, Federal Environment Minister Greg Hunt said there were "no plans to change current arrangements" following calls for a total ban in the wake of the announcement of a privately-run trekking operation to the iconic site. The local people have said they "continue to emphasise their wish that people do not climb Uluru and have expressed disappointment that the activity continues".
Wack in a chairlift and a gift shop on top. Agile. Innovative and Infrastructered to gently caress and back.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The first billboard of the election campaign!

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Anidav posted:

"Until they take some attack ads out against us. Don't show men shaking their heads - PLEEAASSSE!"

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

The Lord Bude posted:

It's standard modern website design. Large amounts of whitespace, simple clean font to allow people to easily read without being bombarded with information. looks good on tablets and phones which are increasingly the primary way people access the internet. On a phone, crikey displays a single column of stories. On a desktop, it does 2 columns - 2 columns is good for tablet sized screens and small laptops, but it should probably go further on a larger screen. Honestly it's actually pretty good - remember that the most common screen resolution is actually 1366x768, since this is what pretty much every <$1,000 laptop uses. The second most common resolution is 1080p and it still looks good there. You could argue for a slight increase in information density - the brisbane times looks pretty good post redesign, but crikey is still perfectly fine.

Scaling up your phone layout leaves a lot to be desired. The alternate white on black, and black on white themes with nagging red bands asking you to subscribe, and light blue bands scattered throughout is ugly and hard to read. At the very least, the amount of content displayed under the headline should increase to account for the increased real estate. The headlines in the small blue bands are around half a dozen words. The amount of information on the screen is reminiscent of websites from the 90's which were formatted for 640x480.

I just tried zooming the screen down to 50% and it looks better. It also highlights how the website is just the mobile design blown up way too much.

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
It also broke pollbludger's graphs which is my main concern

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
No one reads the Crikey front page - if you're not a subscriber the stories are all paywalled. If you are a subscriber you just read the daily email.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Why would I pay :10bux: for :words: when I can just go on the twitters

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Has anyone stopped to wonder why the banks couldn't possibly waste $50mil or so on a royal commission but are happy to pay $120mil to ASIC?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The Queensland Government. A bad idea one day, a good idea the next!

The Palaszczuk Government, which is yet to release the fully formed plan, confirmed it plans on setting up a new business, which will offer services such as solar installation, and connecting other renewable energy sources to the grid.

It solves two problems for the government, as it provides a way to ensure its no forced redundancies promise with the merger of Ergon and Energex into one company is met, as well as give it an entry into the renewable energy market, one of its stated aims.

The government has repeatedly denied the business would target existing solar installers or contractors in established markets and said it would look to offer services in areas where there are limited to no options, such as remote areas of far north Queensland.

But Master Electricians and their members say it will spell the end of many small businesses if they are forced to compete with a state owned company and they have found an ally in the LNP.

Shadow small business minister Tim Nicholls said LNP MPs had attempted to ask questions of how the business would work at a parliamentary committee looking into energy issues on Wednesday but were 'shut down'.

"So we have a Labor government coming up with a plan without telling anyone about it, we've got an ETU dominated parliamentary committee shutting down questions about it and we have the livelihoods of thousands of mum and dad businesses across the state being put at risk and that is why we are going to call on Queenslanders, the length and breadth of this state to join with us and to sign a petition to save our sparkies," he said.

"We need Queenslanders to stand up to support small businesses that provide well regulated, effective services the length and breadth of this state."

The petition was put up on Friday by Master Electricians.

The Electrical Trades Union has also denied suggestions the government business would forced to compete with the government.

ETU state organiser Stuart Traill said there was no evidence, substantiated allegations, or claims from the Master Electricians which would raise concerns, as they had admitted themselves they were still waiting on the detail.

"And the fact that Tim Nicholls is now involved is a clear indication that this is political opportunist behaviour. There is no evidence they will be taking the work of contractors. None.

"There is political opportunist behaviour behind this and the real concern from our workers is that Tim Nicholls will do what he possibly can to defeat the government so he can get back in control and privatise those assets."

Shadow Energy Minister Andrew Powell said he feared the government could mandate its departments use the company, over local electricians.

The government is yet to announce what the new company would look like, it's scope or when it would be formed.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Starshark posted:

"Until they take some attack ads out against us. Don't show men shaking their heads - PLEEAASSSE!"

Kevin '07's Mining Super Profits Tax!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"At least 45 asylum seekers in the Manus Island detention centre have been told they are not entitled to refugee status, despite never presenting their refugee claims to Papua New Guinea authorities.

And while they face possible deportation, only one – the outspoken Kurdish Iranian journalist Behrouz Bouchani – has been told he has been granted provisional “positive” refugee determinations, despite refusing to participate in the process in PNG.

The move by PNG immigration is further progression of the government’s plans to process all refugee applications by the end of June and eventually empty and close the Manus detention centre."

loving hell.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

hooman posted:

"At least 45 asylum seekers in the Manus Island detention centre have been told they are not entitled to refugee status, despite never presenting their refugee claims to Papua New Guinea authorities.

And while they face possible deportation, only one – the outspoken Kurdish Iranian journalist Behrouz Bouchani – has been told he has been granted provisional “positive” refugee determinations, despite refusing to participate in the process in PNG.

The move by PNG immigration is further progression of the government’s plans to process all refugee applications by the end of June and eventually empty and close the Manus detention centre."

loving hell.

ah yes the "that's fake, actually" approach

Snod.
Oct 3, 2014

Anidav posted:

Look at Bill on that board.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

I for one am glad to see Bull Shittin's mug plastered on giant billboards, as it will help remind people exactly how much they dislike him compared to Turnbull.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Snod. posted:

Look at Bill on that board.

he understands you, the hard-working tax paying worker, with your struggling to make ends meet in order to send your kids to a nice catholic school with your penalty and weekend rates

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
First Dog:

Kittens from above:

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

the roo poo guy is better than bill shorten

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

basically I'm just hoping that the election is full of response ads. If it plays out a little something like this then I'll be a happy man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCfMgqnq2uo

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"Labor says a lot of things, but who is Bill Shorten?"
"Who is Bill Shorten really?"
"No, really, who is Bill Shorten, nobody seems to know?"
"Like we know there's an entity named Bill Shorten, and we've seen a grey suit hanging around, is the suit Bill Shorten?"
"Is this all a joke? Is Bill Shorten like Spinal Tap?"

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Bill Shorten, a name I remember much easier than the guy who lead Labor against "Casino" Mike Baird.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just popping into this thread to tell you I have been connected to the Turnbull!NBN through Optus for the princely sum of $95 per month (includes home phone, IPad-sized modem and three months of Stan). I may not be 1%, but according to tech pundits I'm part of the 18% (who can get fibre-to-the-node).

So gently caress your Democrats, ASMR and autism jokes, I'm going to binge on old TV shows, update my PlayStation and play EVE without lag. (Must remember to renew Dems membership at some point.)

If Barnaby turns up at Tamworth High School on election day, I'll be sure to tell him Auspol says hi.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

ScreamingLlama posted:

Just popping into this thread to tell you I have been connected to the Turnbull!NBN through Optus for the princely sum of $95 per month (includes home phone, IPad-sized modem and three months of Stan). I may not be 1%, but according to tech pundits I'm part of the 18% (who can get fibre-to-the-node).

So gently caress your Democrats, ASMR and autism jokes, I'm going to binge on old TV shows, update my PlayStation and play EVE without lag. (Must remember to renew Dems membership at some point.)

If Barnaby turns up at Tamworth High School on election day, I'll be sure to tell him Auspol says hi.

Okay, and?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
You know who else was an empty suit before being elected? Dan Andrews. And now he's pretty good. So maybe it's not all bad?

lol no death is certain.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

Okay, and?

That's it. You may now return to your regularly scheduled pipe dream circle jerk.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

ScreamingLlama posted:

That's it. You may now return to your regularly scheduled pipe dream circle jerk.

Pretty sure a member of the democrats in TYOOL 2016 can't get away with the :smug:ness of this post.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Pretty sure a member of the democrats in TYOOL 2016 can't get away with the :smug:ness of this post.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

isn't sl adorable when he's trying to roll with the punches

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
SL what do you think about Mass Effect

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

ScreamingLlama posted:

who the gently caress are you supposed to be

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's OK I guess, I'm more of a Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Grand Theft Auto person though, with a side order of The Sims.

If you think video games don't qualify as art, go play Skyrim for a while and then think about how idiotic that assertion really is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

ScreamingLlama posted:

It's OK I guess, I'm more of a Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Grand Theft Auto person though, with a side order of The Sims.

If you think video games don't qualify as art, go play Skyrim for a while and then think about how idiotic that assertion really is.

:negative: how can someone be so wrong about so many things?

• Locked thread