Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Monkey fails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWjMlCJnCas

I love the give-no-shits orang-utan at the very start. But you can see why a lot of the monkeys in tourist spots are such dicks - they get teased by loving dickheads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Gorilla Salad posted:

Monkey fails.

I love the give-no-shits orang-utan at the very start. But you can see why a lot of the monkeys in tourist spots are such dicks - they get teased by loving dickheads.

If slow humans with open bags of chips stop coming around, those monkeys are going extinct.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Subjunctive posted:

Why is this video popping up every 20 posts all of the sudden? Isn't it years old?

It's old, but it never gets old. Like "Go! BWAH!" or Dickbutt.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Kangaroos are incredibly stupid creatures, they'll stand at the edge of a straight road for ages and watch a car drive towards them and then they'll hop out at the last second and get hit. Now if they were small critters that would be one thing but a fully grown kangaroo will always destroy a car.
You know, if you're not left stranded in the middle of nowhere with a phone that can't get a signal/is not charged because then you're pretty much hosed.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!
Sounds like they're pretty awesome insurance scammers and/or pranksters to me. Very dedicated, anyways.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7wLPFdKTlo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Testekill posted:

Kangaroos are incredibly stupid creatures, they'll stand at the edge of a straight road for ages and watch a car drive towards them and then they'll hop out at the last second and get hit. Now if they were small critters that would be one thing but a fully grown kangaroo will always destroy a car.
You know, if you're not left stranded in the middle of nowhere with a phone that can't get a signal/is not charged because then you're pretty much hosed.

I heard (don't quote me but it was from an actual palaentologist) that kangaroos used to have a predator that would chase them down and attack from the side, so if they got out ahead of the predator, they wouldn't get taken. This stops working when the threat is a car moving at 110km/h.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Holy poo poo, he wasn't holding back with that roundhouse

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

7/11 was a part time job.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Testekill posted:

Holy poo poo, he wasn't holding back with that roundhouse

And still didn't even knock her down.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Shes like The Beast from Kung Fu Hustle

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Well, he didn't run into the pole:

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

ratbert90 posted:

7/11 was a part time job.

:golfclap:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Just need the first three panels and this is good to go.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Gorilla Salad posted:

Monkey fails.

I lost it at the monkey's little legs when he was running off with the egg. drat he's fast.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Testekill posted:

So they're deer.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Whoops! A UK ISP (BT) accidentally has every sent email from their customers direct to one random guy for a short period of time.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/19/bounceback_blunder_borks_bt_boxes/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ragequit posted:

Whoops! A UK ISP (BT) accidentally has every sent email from their customers direct to one random guy for a short period of time.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/19/bounceback_blunder_borks_bt_boxes/

Bounceback Blunder Borks BT Boxes is probably one of the best article titles I've read.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

u cheeky lil prick.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

A very punchable face

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

new season of one-punch man looking good

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Paladinus posted:

Bounceback Blunder Borks BT Boxes is probably one of the best article titles I've read.

Missed a chance to throw in BLIMEY, but otherwise great.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

quote:

On the night of the incident, Mr Lloyd and his best friend Andy Hutchinson were walking towards a taxi rank when they blocked Sebastian Trabucatti and two women from riding their mopeds past them which led to a "10-second" altercation, the hearing was told.

Mr Hutchinson told Winchester Coroner’s Court: “Archie and I had our arms out to the side and told them to 'f*** off'. They were using their horns.

"They responded by being abusive. We moved out of the road. The riders then stopped their bikes in front of us.

"The man (Mr Trabucatti) got off his bike and moved towards us."

He said the promoter pushed him three times, forcing him to the ground while Mr Lloyd shouted "one day you'll work for me" at the alleged attacker.

Mr Hutchinson said: “Archie started to walk off. The man walked towards him. In a split second I saw one of the women raise her hands and point to Archie, she said: 'You deserved that.'

"Archie was on the pavement with his prone body partly laid on the road. The man and the two women rode off."

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
A U.S. Senator blasts Ted Cruz on Twitter:

It's one thing to have a Presidential primary candidate called out by some random nerd on the internet, but a Senator? Amazing.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ragequit posted:

It's one thing to have a Presidential primary candidate called out by some random nerd on the internet, but a Senator? Amazing.

"Whine" was a perfect word to use because dude seriously always looks like he's crying

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"Whine" was a perfect word to use because dude seriously always looks like he's crying

For real. Even when he's smiling he looks like he just got done bawling or is about to start again. Dude has an unfortunate face. :qq:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

A neurologist has even explained why his face is creepy

quote:

“As a neurologist it is my business to notice things out of the ordinary and probe them,” he wrote. “Senator Cruz’s countenance doesn’t shift the way I expect typical faces to move. Human faces can’t help but broadcast what we feel, what we may be thinking, and even what we may intend.”

“I have rarely, if ever, seen a conventional smile from Senator Cruz. In a natural smile the corners of the mouth go up; these muscles we can control voluntarily as well. But muscles circling the eyes are involuntary only; they make the eyes narrow, forming crow’s feet at the outside corners,” he continued. “No matter the emotional coloring of Senator Cruz’s outward rhetoric, his mouth typically tightens into the same straight line. If it deviates from this, the corners of his mouth bend down, not upwards.”

“Downturned expressions usually signal disagreeableness or disgust. But I honestly don’t know because such an expression is rare in the context of public presentations that are meant to win people over. He may well be unaware that the message of his body language is incongruent with his words,” he said before concluding, “Google ‘Ted Cruz smiling,’ and judge for yourself. For the record I am not a Democrat. I’m at a loss to verbalize what unsettles me so when I watch the freshman senator. But it leaves me cold.”

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ragequit posted:

I believe Elizabeth Warren has been pretty outspoken during a lot of this campaign season.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Takoluka posted:

I believe Elizabeth Warren has been pretty outspoken during a lot of this campaign season.

She's not one to shy away - she blasted the GOP for Planned Parenthood last year as well. It's just great to see a Senator with some backbone and the interest of the people at heart.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Elizabeth Warren is an amazing woman and she has been taking no poo poo from anyone for ages.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

...did his knees just stop working there?

67 and still making love
Oct 7, 2005

Peek
a
BLARGH

Besesoth posted:

...did his knees just stop working there?

Looks like his toe caught the dirt at exactly the wrong time.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

quote:

Google ‘Ted Cruz smiling,’ and judge for yourself.

Ted Cruz smiling

His smile always looks like a wince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWY69mTr5gM&t=156s

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
AV Club - Snapchat celebrates 4/20 with ill-advised Bob Marley blackface lens

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

His smile gives me the impression that he's just been caught him doing something bad and gross.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Best part is that by the time the player turns around the kid has returned to neutral so the player has no way of knowing that the kid just klutzed his way into a faceplant and thinks instead the kid is an incompetent dink.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Got a ton of stuff in my twitter feed about how Marley has been trivialized by society as stoner music. Along with other artists having their music whitewashed to be "safe" for society at large.

Bob Marley - Crazy Baldhead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR0fQ6wJb6A

e; wait, this isn't Debate and Disco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

ME TOIL PART TIME AT JAH COLDSTONE CREAMERY