Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Just a soup-chugging, show tune singing, pudding-faced motherfucker.

I'd like to have a beer with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump is probably going to get the endorsement of the Governor in Indiana

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/722849262250405889

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Oh good; I was worried Manafort was making Trump completely abandon his efforts to bend reality to his will.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Freepers are pissed at Rush's constant defence of Ted Cruz.

The Rush thread on freep is usually about 100 posts, today they're at 250+ and there's still an hour left in the show. Many freepers bragging about cancelling their RUSH 24/7 subscriptions and listening to other talk radio hosts.

One freeper who says that they work in the radio business tells that the newest ratings books have Rush at #2 behind Sean Hannity for the first time in history.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Apr 20, 2016

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hannity did say his audience was up over 30% and that he was very excited for the new ratings. Good for him.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Montasque posted:

The Rush thread on freep is usually about 100 posts, today they're at 250+ and there's still an hour left in the show. Many freepers bragging about cancelling their RUSH 24/7 subscriptions and listening to other talk radio hosts.

One freeper who say they work in the radio business tells that the newest ratings books have Rush at #2 behind Sean Hannity for the first time in history.

lmao

yes, yes!

Also Mike Pence endorsing Trump would be :eyepop:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/722846546090262528

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Delaware poll:

http://gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/delaware-polling/

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

One freeper who say they work in the radio business tells that the newest ratings books have Rush at #2 behind Sean Hannity for the first time in history.

If there's anything that could make Rush stop sucking Cruz's dick it's ratings loss, right?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Current Trump campaign theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CcdIZ_e1T4

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Jewel Repetition posted:

If there's anything that could make Rush stop sucking Cruz's dick it's ratings loss, right?

It's probably too late.

Hannity got on that horse real early and is seen as the standard bearer for the Trumpocalypse.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

That's awesome, but Delaware is the state where his margin matters the least.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

That's awesome, but Delaware is the state where his margin matters the least.

Sure but you know, narrative. Presumptive nominee etc etc

I know my nightly masterbation to Trumps huge poll numbers will be great this week. 6 days of polls all at or above 50% for all upcoming states :fap:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Motherfucker has two watches. Never trust a man with two watches.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Vile posted:

Trump is probably going to get the endorsement of the Governor in Indiana

https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/722849262250405889

Pence is meeting with both Cruz and Kasich within the next week too so don't put a ton of stock in it.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

this didn't get enough love

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Shageletic posted:

looks like just a wristband? i can't see the clock face

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Presidential nominee/candidate species:

Bernie: Human
Obama: Human
Trump: Human
Kasich: Human
Jeb: Human
Hillary: Human
Rubio: Human
Romney: Human
Cruz: ?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

should be a question mark next to human

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Shageletic posted:

He also wears a band on each wrist, and I want to know what they mean because I've seen that done before from another different evangelical rear end in a top hat.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmao

I have no idea why no one wanted to confront Jeb on the whole 9/11 thing here, it's like no one ever thought of it! Then here comes me with my super brain and I'm like "Hey guy, hold up. Remember that last Republican president? The one everyone hates? That poo poo happened on his watch and he probably deserves the bulk of the blame so far as anyone wants to blame someone for it". Can't believe no one came up with that one yet! Sad! Anyways, I'd like that same job and I plan to do a lot of things just like him.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
He's not wrong at all on the first part. No one was willing to poo poo on Dubya and Trump showed from the beginning that it was the key to the whole race.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah, Rush has a way out of this, and has stated many times he will back the eventual winner.

Will his ratings bounce? I hope note.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

But like, why? It's American money, she was an American hero, it has to be reprinted eventually to keep up with counterfeiting poo poo. Republicans pick the weirdest poo poo to take a stand against.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I thought I couldn't hate him more.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's not wrong at all on the first part. No one was willing to poo poo on Dubya and Trump showed from the beginning that it was the key to the whole race.

I agree with the first part but the second part only works for Trump. None of the other candidates were brave or big enough to fight back the visceral GOP need to not talk about Bush or 9/11 in unapproved ways. It also helped that Jeb served himself up on a platter and then offered to cut himself into smaller pieces. Which I don't understand at all unless he had convinced himself that 9/11 doesn't count unless you're talking about the good parts. Even if every other candidate was a big fat coward who didn't want to talk about it.....the rest of the world is still out here, not to mention a few Democratic candidates who were released from the spell of GWB Terrormongering a few years ago and have no problem at all taking the low hanging fruit of a loving Bush brother saying W kept us all real safe.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
FYI Donald Trump is going to be President.

Even Piers loving Morgan has finally seen the light.

Stop lying to yourselves, stop giving yourselves a false sense of hope with meaningless Q1 and Q2 general election polls before a general election campaign and Trump vs. Clinton battle has even started.

Trump is no Bernie, impotently flailing against his party's political dynasty like a feeble pathetic old man. Trump skullfucked Jeb Bush REPEATEDLY on national television and by the time he was completely destroyed, in the primary state most friendly to the Bush family, he then shat all over the entire Bush clan on national television and told anyone who had a problem with it to get hosed.

Dehumanize yourselves and face to Trump. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Abigail Adams is probably to most patriotic choice but it is all about the Tubmans baby. Did't Abigail save the constitution or something from the dirty Limeys?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

Nah

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

But like, why? It's American money, she was an American hero, it has to be reprinted eventually to keep up with counterfeiting poo poo. Republicans pick the weirdest poo poo to take a stand against.

When you abandon any sense of principle or consistency you grab on to anything that resembles it to distract from the fact. No one from Presidential candidates on down has a real governing philosophy and it's showing in everything they do.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

Stop lying to yourselves, stop giving yourselves a false sense of hope with meaningless Q1 and Q2 general election polls before a general election campaign and Trump vs. Clinton battle has even started.

Trump is no Bernie, impotently flailing against his party's political dynasty like a feeble pathetic old man. Trump skullfucked Jeb Bush REPEATEDLY on national television and by the time he was completely destroyed, in the primary state most friendly to the Bush family, he then shat all over the entire Bush clan on national television and told anyone who had a problem with it to get hosed.

piers morgan saying that trump will win is a damning indictment against him

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

My hope is mostly predicated on favorability ratings, which unlike h2h polls, are predictive.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

because it's the obama administration doing it

if obama comes out against loving porcupines there will be a red-state epidemic of quills in dicks

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Man who can't bring himself to wear Trump hat fervently hopes the other racists and idiots are braver than he is and can make America Great Again while he cowers. :sad:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Jewel Repetition posted:

My hope is mostly predicated on favorability ratings, which unlike h2h polls, are predictive.

They're pretty useless with Trump, who has been getting actual vote shares WAY above his favorability ratings with likely GOP voters.

Let's face it, your standard Republican doesn't like NYC limousine liberals. Millions of people are voting for an rear end-hole they don't like, because he's THEIR rear end-hole, championing THEIR until now ignored voice and concerns.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Boosted_C5 posted:

Might as well have Dick Morris say he's crunched the numbers.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

boosted has taken a step beyond unskewing polls, choosing to flat out ignore them instead

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
You'd think Republicans would be happy to have a Democratic icon replaced by a Republican on the currency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

DON'T YOU GODDAMN DARE TAKE MUSICAL THEATRE FROM ME YOU MOTHERFUCKING PISS GOLEM

• Locked thread