Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

ZenMaster posted:

-blood flow is a real and promised feature

Is it possible to spot AIDS? Don't want to contaminate my ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

omg dead.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Queef a dog balloon.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Ash1138 posted:

sure, whatever, SILL

:0

It's beautiful

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Goobs posted:

i liked to levitate onto the inn in redridge and mind control lowbies then make them attack their own guards, insta rape. endless hours of fun doing that.

You should Google Angwe the rogue. There's a website dedicated to his hilarious asshattery. Massive page with tons of screen grabs of angry nerds. Pretty sure I'm quoted at least once on there.

Phone posting and have limited data so I don't want to open a Web page with 5gigs on pics on it.

Menthol harbor belonged to angwe. It was his swamp now.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

ZenMaster posted:

:siren: Last fifty page recap :siren:

-Door gate happened and CiG spent at least 10k on a "wood and paint" sideways garage door and lied about it.
-Sandi is married to Chris but implied to be having extracurricular activities elsewhere
-Ross the head of uk CS is and is not a racist
-eight ace is on fire with new posts
-blood flow is a real and promised feature
-cig cash to ticker is busted/fraudulent
-
-

-stimsis is a whiny little girl

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

be the shill you want to see

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

STIMSIS posted:

Why just today Derek Smart retweed Vox Day twice.

https://twitter.com/voxday/status/722803085433700352

https://twitter.com/voxday/status/722577556206186497

Vox Day did a blog about Derek Smart's latest blog

Vox Day and Derek did a BLOG-CEPTION, they are internet best friends now!

But can you see why I won't let this go???!!!!

Derek is stealing goon valor and giving it all to Vox Day!!!!

And when Star Citizen goes down who is gonna get the credit???!!!!!

DEREK SMART AND VOX DAY. The :siren: has been rung on goon valor being stolen before and I want to ring it again.

Nice job, Sandis slave

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

I don't usually say this, but. don't :justpost:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

grimcreaper posted:

You should Google Angwe the rogue. There's a website dedicated to his hilarious asshattery. Massive page with tons of screen grabs of angry nerds. Pretty sure I'm quoted at least once on there.

Phone posting and have limited data so I don't want to open a Web page with 5gigs on pics on it.

Menthol harbor belonged to angwe. It was his swamp now.

it sounds familiar tbh, ive been playing since closed beta back in the day. it was like Cheers. everyone on your server knew your name.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Stimsis basically everyone here agrees talking to Vox was terrible and and gave Derek a lot of poo poo when the Vox thing happened

So I don't really get where you are going with your posts

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

PSA: The ignore feature is real good.

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

PSA: The ignore feature is real good.

Yeah, but then you miss some real good insanity nuggets that help break up the tedium of the normal shills.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Why do you have such a big problem with robocops?

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

D_Smart posted:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/search?q=star+citizen

http://voxday.blogspot.com/search?q=derek+smart

I think I have links to the YT archives. Will dig them up. Basically, the topics covered are above.

What most people still try to ignore, is that Vox Day goes way back in the industry with Chris and a bunch of us from back in the day.

D_Smart posted:

Exactly. In fact, I have the stream in my archives. I am on my iPad atm and don't have access to it, or I'd have posted it. People and their revisionist history.

D_Smart posted:

No. One was a standard discussion, the other was a webinar for his students.

I already posted both links.

Both were streamed. Doh

I have a local save of both.

You're retarded.

Derek Smart went from saying he had a link to a YT archive. Then it ends up he has a "local save". Derek has been caught red handed trying to censor his internet friendship with Vox Day!

DEREK LINK ME TO YOUR HARD DRIVE. I WANT TO SEE THE KING CHAIR AGAIN!!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Ok

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Okay, and?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

STIMSIS posted:

Superglue?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Derek Smart: I think...

Dick Jones: BUT DEREK SMART PROMISED HE HAS BETRAYED US ALL BY NOT UPDATING THE OP

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

lazorexplosion posted:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

STIMSIS posted:

*in a borat voice* retardation

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Solomonic posted:

*in a borat voice* retardation

looooool

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

Eonwe posted:

Stimsis basically everyone here agrees talking to Vox was terrible and and gave Derek a lot of poo poo when the Vox thing happened

The "Vox Day thing" is ONGOING! Derek retweeted Vox Day twice today!!! And Vox Day wrote a blog about Derek's blog. Derek's blog in which he steals a lot of goon valor. People have called me out on that Derek Smart isn't some kind of ring leader. EXACTLY!!! But in his blog, on his private blog, Derek writes about all the hilarious goings-on of SomethingAwful and condenses it without giving proper goon credit. Then Vox Day copies Derek. And Derek retweets Vox Day. Derek Smart is gonna write a book on Star Citizen and Vox Day is gonna get the foreword and goons are gonna get barely a footnote :-(

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Yes. These posts will certainly make Derek Smart look bad and fell the mighty dragon once and for all.

No, they won't make CIG look increasingly desperate to shift the narrative as their business slowly enters a tailspin.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

STIMSIS posted:

anti-SoJuWa

Stopped reading. Anyone who says "SoJuWa" probably is lovely.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

STIMSIS posted:

The "Vox Day thing" is ONGOING! Derek retweeted Vox Day twice today!!! And Vox Day wrote a blog about Derek's blog. Derek's blog in which he steals a lot of goon valor. People have called me out on that Derek Smart isn't some kind of ring leader. EXACTLY!!! But in his blog, on his private blog, Derek writes about all the hilarious goings-on of SomethingAwful and condenses it without giving proper goon credit. Then Vox Day copies Derek. And Derek retweets Vox Day. Derek Smart is gonna write a book on Star Citizen and Vox Day is gonna get the foreword and goons are gonna get barely a footnote :-(

Should this thread disown anyone who has a casually racist uncle? Hard questions for the Star Citizen drama thread.

makes u think.

BigRoman
Jun 19, 2005

You should consider seeing a psychiatrist

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

"stolen goon valor"

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

BigRoman posted:

You should consider seeing a psychiatrist

Maybe I should ask for an appointment with Derek's wife

RuckusRouser posted:

Derek Smart, although we don't know each other very well, can you do me a small favor?

Can you email the following article to your wife and tell her "yeah I am going to be talking to this guy tonight on HIS platform".

http://www.wnd.com/2005/08/31677/

Please tell us her response when you hear back.

D_Smart posted:

1) I am familiar with the article

2) You are aware of the fact that my wife is a State licensed marriage & family therapist (soon to be adding psychology to that), right?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

alf_pogs posted:

"stolen goon valor"

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Risc1911 posted:

Anyone has the link to this by chance?

Captain B'tak's universal translator thread

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...anslation-comms

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Stimsis, for real no one care

:reddit:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

STIMSIS posted:

Maybe I should ask for an appointment with Derek's wife

cool response fellow goon

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

Sedisp posted:

Stopped reading. Anyone who says "SoJuWa" probably is lovely.

Then Derek Smart is lovely for associating with Vox Day who wrote a book

https://twitter.com/voxday/status/662995332029161472

D_Smart posted:

That's like saying Democrats have no business talking to Fox News. It's all relative.

Also...https://twitter.com/voxday/status/662995332029161472

Someone said it best I thought; and is precisely the same campaign the people who don't like me, wage incessantly.

"this whole "disavow this person I don't like" thing is repellent, straight out of the SJW playbook."

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

He was paid to believe we follow smart around like we're a cult or something. We give him as much poo poo as cig.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4fki58/hey_guys_the_not_all_features_on_release_refute/d2a9he2

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
"Those goons like the stimspire right?" Even Stimsis' username is fellow kids

STIMSIS
Feb 27, 2016
Fallen Rib

grimcreaper posted:

He was paid to believe we follow smart around like we're a cult or something. We give him as much poo poo as cig.

I'm not getting paid and I actually just paid for my avatar back so this is costing me money. BUT I BELIEVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT RACISM, OR SEXISM, OR PEOPLE WHO ARE MEAN TO CHILDREN AND APPLAUD THEIR DEATHS TO PROVE A POLITICAL POINT.

Derek Smart will associate with Vox Day because Vox Day will stroke Derek's ego-cock.
Vox Day in turn does everything that Ben Lesnick does, and worse because Vox Day believes what he writes, Ben's just an idiot.

Derek Smart, here's your expose on Ben Lesnick. When you gonna write one about your internet best-friend Vox Day who applauds the murder of children

https://twitter.com/voxday/status/665307782166384641

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Like I think Smart is a dumb gently caress and don't really care what happens to him. It just happens that CIG is such a collective shitstorm in basically every way and in every step of their process have managed to gently caress things up in new and spectacular ways that we've been brought together to laugh at them. This doesn't make us ignore Smart when he fucks up it just means that CIG is way worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

STIMSIS posted:

I actually just paid for my avatar back
:downsbravo:

• Locked thread