Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
oceirus is my favorite followed by dancer and the champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bobnumerotres posted:

favorite boss fight music? mine is prob crystal sages. nothing beats O&S still, IMO

I have many many bosses yet to go but honestly Vordt Phase 2 is loving epic. I got the soundtrack with my preorder.but haven't checked it out yet because I wanna experience everything for the first time in its proper context ...... how does that handle the boss phase switch music changes

edit: oh yeah both the sages and the abyss watchers also have amazing phase change-ups omg

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gently caress the grand archives. can some1 tell me what putting my head in the wax is for?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

favorite boss fight music? mine is prob crystal sages. nothing beats O&S still, IMO

Three way tie for me between Abyss Watchers, Dancer and Soul of Cinder

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

rediscover posted:

gently caress the grand archives. can some1 tell me what putting my head in the wax is for?

stops you from getting grabbed by the ghoulies

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hollowstomper58

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

scary ghost dog posted:

stops you from getting grabbed by the ghoulies

thats what i thought

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hollowstomper58 and he's meant to look like Waluigi but neither of these things are very successful

Good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*doing some basic math* lmao...hollowstomper58 loving CLASSIC

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
in bloodborne everyone is dying......in dark souls, nobody is dying

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I had to restart because I screwed myself out of the armor set I wanted but now I'm got it and I also kept my level low so I can grind out grass and ears on people.

Dec 26, 2012

pon alien posted:

I had to restart because I screwed myself out of the armor set I wanted but now I'm got it and I also kept my level low so I can grind out grass and ears on people.

how low level do you have to be to get watchdogs hits? is any level good for getting blue sentinels hits

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

01011001 posted:

how low level do you have to be to get watchdogs hits? is any level good for getting blue sentinels hits

ive been told weapon 0 to +3, level 18-30. but none of that worked for me :shrug:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have gotten 1 Blue Sentinal invasion and about 10 Darkmoon invasions, but in most of them I spawned too close to the invader and got rekt. One time I spawned at the giant in Irythyll Dungeon and died without being able to leave since the host hadn't yet opened that door. FTW.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

01011001 posted:

21 with a +4 weapon and I get hits at a decent rate.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

At lv.30 with +2 max I was getting hits as soon as I was coming back from another.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

10 more concords to go for platinum :pray:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Deacons music is so good

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
Dragonslayer Armor is such an amazing boss.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The balcony part of the cathedral between the Resident Evil graveyard and the first shortcut to the bonfire murdered me over and over again until I figured out where all the hooded guys spawn and what I need to pull/kill with a bow.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

finally i can go outside again

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*does a quest chain wrong/doesn't do the steps in order*: this game is buggy as poo poo!!!

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

a Loving Dog posted:

my productivity is suffereing...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Benny D posted:

*does a quest chain wrong/doesn't do the steps in order*: this game is buggy as poo poo!!!

pretending that bugs dont exist seems really unnecessary, even if you like the game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Not knowing the enemy drop tables is killing me..

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i never saw yuria on any of the characters on my japanese account because that quest was almost guaranteed to bug out for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've encountered a few console crashing bugs which isn't even a thing I thought could happen on a console

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SL1 is fun and frustrating at the same time. so many deaths but I'm at irithyll now and I know that the pontiff is going to be crazy.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

hardcore. congraturaisins. i'm way off

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

a Loving Dog posted:

god drat! well done, i'm nowhere near that

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i dunno whether to make a new character or go NG+

Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

At lv.30 with +2 max I was getting hits as soon as I was coming back from another.

im 34 with a +2 and have never gotten a hit...maybe I out leveled it by a bit?

do boss/twinkling weapons that max at +5 count as higher?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

im 34 with a +2 and have never gotten a hit...maybe I out leveled it by a bit?

do boss/twinkling weapons that max at +5 count as higher?

Yeah they count double

Dec 26, 2012

makes sense

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I've encountered a few console crashing bugs which isn't even a thing I thought could happen on a console

i got one on the first day but none since. project cars crashes for me sometimes too. and isaac

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The complexity of modern games makes anything possible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i got one on the first day but none since. project cars crashes for me sometimes too. and isaac

I've had Isaac crash my vita because I had too many projectiles flying out of me during a fight with the heart

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
apparently isaac can even crash a 3ds. which is really quite special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

powerful....

• Locked thread