Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
tolon is hella bitter and is shooting us while losing freighters to us in highsec :laugh:

groon is trying to reform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Foe Hammer posted:

is there a goon owned version of iwant isk? if now does someone want to help me make one? I have plenty of server hosting available and am good at seo marketing.

we made one but it sort of petered out, as we didn't have a good coder who could devote a lot of time to it and run it. If anyone does though, i think we still have the codebase and such around and would be happy to discuss.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

-Troika- posted:

What happened to OSS/GROON, and who lives in JQV constellation these days?
OSS is in the north helping to burn Deklein, Groon died but seems to be shuffling back to life, and the JQV constellation is pretty much deserted at least during EUTZ.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
What's funny is she just ignored the gramps poo poo for the most part and all these dumbdumbs like garr khan are so offended on her behalf. Maybe she's too busy swimming in the 2400 USD she got in donations that night to give a flying gently caress. Or maybe she's just not a big whiny loving baby

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Apr 22, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Haha I searched for OSS and found this http://www.idigitaltimes.com/eve-online-oss-alliance-banned-game-event-after-destroying-citadel-construction-sites-507703

I wonder if they are recruiting. All these super galactic wars aren't for me.

e: oh they hang out with PL now, that is p much a deal breaker

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

evilweasel posted:

personally, i think a number of goatses should be called a goatsea

Goatsae. Gotta go with the Latin gimmick. And make it feminine I think? Idk it's been a while since I took latin

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you mean from us? you couldn't really have the same thing in newgoonfleet because of the jump bridge nerfs

Are you referring to the Phoebe changes or some other nerfs?

evilweasel posted:

one was built down to fountain and even secured with stations to make it harder to break, which is where most of the cloud ring stations come from

Yeah I vaguely remember that. I also remember an "Eye of Terror" map being linked on some fleet but I don't remember if I was in Goons at the time or not.

-Troika- posted:

OSS are taking CFC/Imperium space in Branch with groups like Out of Sight etc. during this war it seems.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

happening.gif

Edit: Also I have no idea why he is red.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Are you referring to the Phoebe changes or some other nerfs?

the one per system nerf was bad and stupid, and now they might as well be dead thanks greyscale you fat poo poo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

evilweasel posted:

we made one but it sort of petered out, as we didn't have a good coder who could devote a lot of time to it and run it. If anyone does though, i think we still have the codebase and such around and would be happy to discuss.

Just use EVE-Bet.com, EVE's premiere gambling sight.*

*this post is paid for by EVE-Bet.com, please contact Bam Stroker for opportunities to have your posts sponsored.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

evilweasel posted:

personally, i think a number of goatses should be called a goatsea

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zephyrine posted:

happening.gif

I need to talk to Puskarich to get my bomber alt in for some of the shenanigans.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Rando Redditor posted:

"Harassing streamers because we're losing a war in a game about internet spaceships is totes rad" - querns 2k16

Look, I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself, but the world would be a better place if you did.

this thread is officially amazing now

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Just use EVE-Bet.com, EVE's premiere gambling sight.*

*this post is paid for by EVE-Bet.com, please contact Bam Stroker for opportunities to have your posts sponsored.

why dont any of these sites let me throw down 100b on a dice roll or slot pull :cmon:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also apparently you could wind back the clock on Dotlan maps. I knew you could do it for the various Influence maps but I didn't know you could do it for Dotlan.

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Deklein/2007-06-22

^ Pre-outpost Deklein.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Endie posted:

Let's just say that I just wasn't feeling it.

But how will your corp live without RembaFreet and him calling his wife a stupid oval office on comms?

Zephyrine posted:

Was it because he is of the "Asian persuasion"?

He's not though.

Xolve posted:

Oh- sorry, the 'you're in PL, I know you have a cyno' poo poo gets old.

Especially when looking for honor brawls.

I literally saw a known cyno alt jump ahead of us in an arazu I our way home and had you all scouted on a Titan, stop being a dumb

Zephyrine posted:

happening.gif

He was set personal red on account of being unable to stop killing dumb goons and or allies on beacons e: while light blue because of groon standings

Kalenn Istarion fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 22, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orange Red Bull posted:

why dont any of these sites let me throw down 100b on a dice roll or slot pull :cmon:

If I remember correctly, EVE-Bet only allow 20bil max bets per account and have caught a few people trying to game that system and nulled their bets.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Amarr Championship Finals is starting - https://www.twitch.tv/ccp

Tash-Murkon vs Kor Azor

:ullerm:

Foe Hammer
Feb 6, 2016

Strategy is for people that don't have Swords! Play devil’s advocate even when you know you’re wrong because a blog where everyone agrees is boring!

Unfunny Poster posted:

Amarr Championship Finals is starting - https://www.twitch.tv/ccp

Tash-Murkon vs Kor Azor

:ullerm:

when I click that link the site says, " You have been blocked from using Twitch. Please visit the Support Center for more information on why you may have been banned. "

something with that channel as i'm not banned.

Neobdragon
Jun 30, 2013
Maybe stop spamming twitch chat.

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Syndic Thrass posted:

What's funny is she just ignored the gramps poo poo for the most part and all these dumbdumbs like garr khan are so offended on her behalf. Maybe she's too busy swimming in the 2400 USD she got in donations that night to give a flying gently caress. Or maybe she's just not a big whiny loving baby

But if I show how gallant I am maybe she'll sleep with me.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Kalenn Istarion posted:

I literally saw a known cyno alt jump ahead of us in an arazu I our way home and had you all scouted on a Titan, stop being a dumb

Obviously that was for 20 13 Caracals + Support, right?

Take your own advice.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Xolve posted:

Obviously that was for 20 13 Caracals + Support, right?

Take your own advice.

Yes PL isn't known to drop 2 supers per cruiser on fun roams just to be dicks

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just want to shoot some jerks, kill some rats, and mine some ore without dealing with politics, or too much of :spergin:.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Foe Hammer posted:

when I click that link the site says, " You have been blocked from using Twitch. Please visit the Support Center for more information on why you may have been banned. "

something with that channel as i'm not banned.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, rear end in a top hat

-Troika- posted:

OSS: Basically, Suas/Tolon went fuckgoons on account of "no, we're not going to continue reimbursing your capital welps in Syndicate so you can run your private R64 empire while never showing up to strat ops." He pulled BOS out of GSF, rebooted OSS, and promptly started taking money from IWI to teat down everything we own. Then he got temp-banned for RMT and lost all momentum. He's unbanned now and apparently is still trying to burn Dek, but he's not very good at it.

GROON: Basically shut down for a while due to a mix of Syndicate being dead and everyone jumping over to Whole Squid, then Hole Violence, and now HV is near-dead and GROON's reforming and deciding what to do next. My personal suggestion has been to go down to Querious and form Voltron with Rote again, who's also resurgent atm. (Altho, with only two alliances involved, maybe it's less Voltron and more double-ended dildo.)

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

Zephyrine posted:

happening.gif

he's been killing goons on the CCP/d06h gate for months

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Goatman Sacks posted:

Yes they are.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Goatman Sacks posted:

so what you're saying is that PL doesn't have sufficient e-honour to engage in honourable 1v1 space combat?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Goatman Sacks posted:

something :salt: something 'we're not going to provide the content you want' something :salt: something

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

ullerrm posted:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, rear end in a top hat

OSS: Basically, Suas/Tolon went fuckgoons on account of "no, we're not going to continue reimbursing your capital welps in Syndicate so you can run your private R64 empire while never showing up to strat ops." He pulled BOS out of GSF, rebooted OSS, and promptly started taking money from IWI to teat down everything we own. Then he got temp-banned for RMT and lost all momentum. He's unbanned now and apparently is still trying to burn Dek, but he's not very good at it.

Remember when he was yelling for me to get on voice chat in a fleet and someone told him I was deaf and he was embarrassed? Good times.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:eonwe:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
yo uba is bobfrommarketing on reddit the bad one or the one i dont know

edit i checked nm i got this

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think he's the bad one.

I don't know these things because I don't pay attention to what he says, as should you.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

yo uba is bobfrommarketing on reddit the bad one or the one i dont know

The dece B_FM is also B_FM on reddit

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Xolve posted:

The dece B_FM is also B_FM on reddit

wait what's the difference between bad and good bfm

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

one is the one we shouldnt talk about because he's permabanned on sa and REALLY BAD, the other is apparently south african

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

so what you're saying is that PL doesn't have sufficient e-honour to engage in honourable 1v1 space combat?

If its an aeon vs. a frigate sure

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Landsknecht posted:

B_FM is a South African bro. He hasn't been around for like a year though, I think because of university. :smith:

BFM is uh...well...you know...

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 22, 2016

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

one is the one we shouldnt talk about because he's permabanned on sa and REALLY BAD, the other is apparently south african

The other one i'm quite certain is also unsubbed and doesn't particularly care about EVE currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ron mexxico used to make videos dropping his aeon on frigates around amamake

• Locked thread