Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
also re: LAB asking Lowtax to warn them about things, his own wife didn't know she'd be modding GBS until he told her immediately after making it so, so lol @ thinking you're going to rate forewarning

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

loving southern euorpeans

Nostalgia de la Luz is actually a Chilean production. Like I said, it's very good, do check it out.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Nostalgia de la Luz is actually a Chilean production. Like I said, it's very good, do check it out.

I wish I had enough money to take a Chilean vacation

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

whoflungpoop posted:

:ducksiren:why is windows demodded :ducksiren:

Let's see if our newest, crudest, screwiest GeeBeeS mod can dig his way outta this ol' pickle!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lol the guy is already demodded. That's about how this should all have gone down

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you know, while the prospect of Windows 98 as a mod is alarming, having him as an IK would have been fine - if you'd just, you know, made an announcement to that effect so people knew what was going on

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lol the guy is already demodded. That's about how this should all have gone down

poo poo happens. welcome to 21st century GBS

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you know, while the prospect of Windows 98 as a mod is alarming, having him as an IK would have been fine - if you'd just, you know, made an announcement to that effect so people knew what was going on

yea but also who cares

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

fyodor posted:

yea but also who cares

Me. I care.

Heh, what now shitler?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you know, while the prospect of Windows 98 as a mod is alarming,

Frankly, I had a sinking feeling, like what it must have felt to be in Nazi occupied Poland.

Except, you know, with shovels instead of cyanide.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Is it true what they say that win98 loved anime

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dreddout posted:

Frankly, I had a sinking feeling, like what it must have felt to be in Nazi occupied Poland.

Except, you know, with shovels instead of cyanide.

How do you think they buried the bodies?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

poo poo happens. welcome to 21st century GBS

Gbs owns

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i can't decide if this is the 1960s or the 1970s of gbs hmm

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i dont like it when gbs mods go missing with no explanation this isnt the first

it happened to star war betamax a while back and i thought maybe he got tired of us not being funny and found a nice drug habit instead but turns out it was an accident and they fixed it but he came back with fleas

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Mods, serious question: can y'all ban or prob each other? Can you do that to admins? Can mods or admins unban or de-prob themselves?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
cannot wait
till I see Win 98
On chatturbate

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
windows98 is a nice guy and he even found a real life beanie baby from my av that he is goingto mail me from all the way across the country which is a very nice thing for a person who I've never met irl to do. I give him a good joshing every once in a while but I think he is good people (:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:yeah:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

loving QFT

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Nooner posted:

windows98 is a nice guy and he even found a real life beanie baby from my av that he is goingto mail me from all the way across the country which is a very nice thing for a person who I've never met irl to do. I give him a good joshing every once in a while but I think he is good people (:

i think most people are ok on this site except for taint reaper who is a monster that goes too far and has no respect for taints

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Nooner posted:

loving QFT

GBS = teh pwnage IMO QFT TBH!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AEMINAL posted:

GBS = teh pwnage IMO QFT TBH!

Same

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

IAGWTPBIAPSAICDIQYA, Lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I agree with this post but

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

It feels,like how fast xan you be demodded is the new mod challenge

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Make baby tax new mod. Lets go long game

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
GUYS

GUYS HANG ON

I HAVE A JOKE

mods didn't knew

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the proper tense would be "mods didn't know" just fyi

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
ty for the grammar knowledge. kinda embarrassed to make such a dumb mistake with so many mods watching D:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
He just wanted to bbe a moderator

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Massive mod meltdown. It's not our fault, the temperature is rising and we can't afford air conditioners.

Careful where you put your parrot cages with all the melting down going on, we don't want another cooked mod bird.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
That's too bad. Win98 made some pretty solid probations, and didn't even post anything bad because of his own probation. v:shobon:v

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

gently caress off nooner,

also i called it, i called the mods messing with ol' 98er

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
some would say that was real "mod like" insight on my part.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Can he commit suicide by shovrl

I hope someone chd ks in on hkm

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Nooner posted:

as always nooner knows whats up because he is a good judge of character and good people himself

i like to tease windows as much as anyone but he takes it in stride and good cheer and i respect him for his chillness and approachable demeanor they are good qualities in people and shitpost pals

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Airborne Viking posted:

That's too bad. Win98 made some pretty solid probations, and didn't even post anything bad because of his own probation. v:shobon:v

Maybe all mods should be probated

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Aralan posted:

Maybe all mods should be probated
Ah, the old adage, it takes one to know one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nooner posted:

Nooner no its a trick "going to" means he is just trying to get your address so he can perform a rape murder on you

• Locked thread