Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
it's not speculation it's literally the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ligur posted:

Why is it that you are allowed, then?

Leave Jerry alone :( he's my favourite gimmick poster

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkest Auer posted:

imo Jerry isn't a gimmick poster

my fav gimmick poster is kikkelivelho, not many people have yet realized what he does

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkest Auer posted:

Is mental illness his gimmick?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I thought all goons are gimmick posters.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd literally like to know what my gimmick is.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I try to imagine I'm posting in the ghost of LF. Literally.:11tea:

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

doverhog posted:

It's generating support for cuts and karenssis, and the engineer is just some idiot they got to pose for it with his name and face. This time they got a little too clever and had the same guy both calling for karenssi and saying he's refusing work in the same piece, and had to post a correction.

Oh but he's not just some random geezer but the gruppenführer of Northern Ostrobothnia persus, which :tinfoil: is more than a bit of a curious happenstance when the retard minister who's trying to whip the lazy työttömyysgoblins into shape is also a persu :tinfoil:

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
http://yle.fi/uutiset/poliisi_ulkomaalaisten_tekemat_rikokset_ita-suomessa_lisaantyneet_179_prosenttia/8830647?origin=rss

So how are you guys enjoying the "diversity" so far?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

This is what you get for letting East-Europeans into the EU. :v:

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Rexroom posted:

This is what you get for letting East-Europeans into the EU. :v:

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. I knew this comment was coming. I shouldn't be answering because any person with half a functioning brain realizes that Eastern Europeans have been free to live and work in Finland for over two decades, since the Soviet Union fell, and there is no reason why the crime rate should surge in 2015-2016 because of them and not the tens of thousands of immigrants from third world countries instead.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZJTNLvOFRo

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

OhYeah posted:

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. I knew this comment was coming. I shouldn't be answering because any person with half a functioning brain realizes that Eastern Europeans have been free to live and work in Finland for over two decades, since the Soviet Union fell, and there is no reason why the crime rate should surge in 2015-2016 because of them and not the tens of thousands of immigrants from third world countries instead.

Yeah, they've been free alright - free to do hit-and-run burglary sprees. Slavs can't help it, it's in their nature to do crime.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

Rexroom posted:

Yeah, they've been free alright - free to do hit-and-run burglary sprees. Slavs can't help it, it's in their nature to do crime.

You are right, it is. The Soviet occupation probably did damage both mentally and physically that will take decades to fix. There is no point in arguing against reality.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

The word slav is etymologically connected to slave. Makes you think.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

OhYeah posted:

You are right, it is. The Soviet occupation probably did damage both mentally and physically that will take decades to fix. There is no point in arguing against reality.

Speaking of the Red Beast raping your fine nation for decades, have you by chance read Lauri Vahtre's Absurdin suurvalta - elämää Neuvostojärjestelmässä? I don't know the Estonian name but presumably it's similar. He has a funny take on some things about the whole sad mess.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
U guys sussed it, Jerry's gimmick is using the word literally as often as possible, I think that's about it tho.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Hmmm perhaps also posting like not on a forum, but in SoMe, like twitter. So if you post more than one sentence or two you have to make two or more posts too in a row. Because there is no space otherwise.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

Rappaport posted:

Speaking of the Red Beast raping your fine nation for decades, have you by chance read Lauri Vahtre's Absurdin suurvalta - elämää Neuvostojärjestelmässä? I don't know the Estonian name but presumably it's similar. He has a funny take on some things about the whole sad mess.

I haven't read his books, but I've actually briefly met him in the past. They should be a good read.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

OhYeah posted:

What would you suggest Finland should do to stop this mentally ill hardcore alcoholic Post-Soviet menace from reaching our shores my god, almost a fourth of our foreign prisoners are Estonians!? *clutches pearls*

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

this mentally ill hardcore alcoholic Post-Soviet menace

Seriously, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZJTNLvOFRo

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Tämä rotuviha ei kohdistu täällä Suomessa asuvia mustalaisia eikä juutalaisia kohtaan, vaan ainoastaan näitä saastaisia mutakuonoja kohtaan, joita lahdataan tänne, ja jotka elävät meidän varoillamme, ja me köyhdymme sen myötä.

What kind of weak rear end nazi poo poo is this? Lig-, I mean Hitler, would not approve.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

DarkCrawler posted:

mentally ill hardcore alcoholic

Yeah it's really hard to understand why they feel at home in Finland...

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Sipilä yritti pitää Jykylässä tänään jotain puhetta ja sen päälle laulettiin jotain nälkävirttä vitun lujaa, olin vähän että mitä vitun meteliä siellä pidetään

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
kuului tänne leppävedelle saakka mokoma

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

nii, leppäveteliset kyllä tietää nälästä laulamattakin :xd:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
naapurilla ei edes ole kunnon vessaa, vain pelkkä paskahuussi

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Voisiko joku repostata sen marssivan natsibotin?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

Voisiko joku repostata sen marssivan natsibotin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-P1x0oDb8o

:godwinning:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

OhYeah posted:

Yeah it's really hard to understand why they feel at home in Finland...

I'm sorry but statistics are pretty clear about them being worse. What should we do about this Estonian problem and their troublesome culture?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

I'm sorry but statistics are pretty clear about them being worse. What should we do about this Estonian problem and their troublesome culture?

Let's send them to the Russian border. :v:

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

DarkCrawler posted:

I don't think there is much you can do about it. Leave the European Union?

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Racism towards eastern Europeans is really interesting.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

punakone posted:

Racism towards eastern Europeans is really interesting.

Never experienced it myself :shrug:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

OhYeah posted:

I don't think there is much you can do about it. Leave the European Union?

But all these Estonians with their backwards culture are already here and obviously they don't fit in because of their culture. Maybe I should spend my time posting badly sourced articles about criminal Estonians and their criminal ways alongside with smug ironic posts about cultural enrichment and diversity, surely people will agree with me and not consider me a dumb retard. I mean we can't do anything about the 20 years (!) we've been letting these Estonians here against our national interests but things have to change right? Maybe curtail their rights to move inside EU and give them the same status as Romanians and Bulgarians regarding Schengen.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 23, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

:tipshat:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YE74KHoOUw

OhYeah, don't mistake us making fun of you as a judgement on Estonia, or the rest of eastern Europe.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Apr 24, 2016

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTMlydmOc8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

DarkCrawler posted:

But all these Estonians with their backwards culture are already here and obviously they don't fit in because of their culture. Maybe I should spend my time posting badly sourced articles about criminal Estonians and their criminal ways alongside with smug ironic posts about cultural enrichment and diversity, surely people will agree with me and not consider me a dumb retard. I mean we can't do anything about the 20 years (!) we've been letting these Estonians here against our national interests but things have to change right? Maybe curtail their rights to move inside EU and give them the same status as Romanians and Bulgarians regarding Schengen.

Estonians generally go to Finland to work. I can concede that quite a few Estonians in Finland are from a working class background with lower education levels and can sometimes create problems, but they go there to *work* nonetheless. Let's be honest here, Estonians fit in Finland really well because they suffer from the same problems, mainly alcoholism and extreme introvertedness. The basic character of Estonians and Finns is really similar.

Now look at the education levels, work skills and experience and language knowledge of your average immigrant from ME/NA region and check the stats how many of them are unemployed and how many can reasonably expected to find any work at all. The numbers speak for themselves.

Why do you think people make snide remarks about "diversity" and "cultural enrichment"? Because everyone knew from the start that nothing positive was going to come out of it, and nothing has. We have a large underclass of religiously indoctrinated people who passionately hate the natives and see our culture as inferior. Average delusional leftist will not look this truth in the eyes and face the music.

Remember how in the start of the refugee crisis the establishment was saying how it is a good thing for the European economy to get access to all this skilled workforce? Nobody is saying that anymore, now they just call you "racist" if you criticize mass immigration. Why do you think so many governments are actively seeking to suppress freedom of speech and freedom of information (mainly Germany and Netherlands, but others as well). Because this whole lie is melting before our faces faster than a snowman in a Finnish sauna.

doverhog posted:

OhYeah, don't mistake us making fun of you as a judgement on Estonia, or the rest of eastern Europe.

Unlike the average so-called progressive, I'm a realist and I have no desire to twist or hide the truth. There are lot of problems in Eastern Europe and with its people. We have been steadily improving and we have come a long way in 25 years, although there is still a long way to go.