Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

One day I hope to become Robocop to shoot criminals in the dick.

Now that's feminist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
has anyone made the /r/redpill thread yet? need to let our brothers know that Lowtax is our ally

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

d_redguy posted:

She's only now starting to watch Jessica Jones? Shoulda binged that poo poo months ago.

Shameful.

Wish i could binge un-watch it because it was poo poo

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
https://www.trp.red/feed/hashtag/IBelieveWomen/

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Germstore posted:

A gynoid is a sexbot meant to look like a human. If you look like a sexy chrome cylon then you're a drat fembot.

She's a sexbot made to look like a human... I think? That's what I got from the excerpt about her rolling around on a bed, but that scene with a big giant tin can robutt would be hilarous.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

quote:

Whether we want to admit it or not, something about death (real or mechanical) turns us all on a little bit.

Oh yeah nothing gets me more rock hard than a funeral

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

quote:

First, there’s the physical aspects of the fetish–the imagined feeling that you are a construction of metal and synthetic units, obviously crafted for beauty. But not a stereotypical male fantasy, the kind of beauty I want to be: athletic, chic hair, more graceful and elegant than anything else.
Men typically hate athletic women with great hair and graceful elegance. That's why meth heads and fatties are so sought after.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

I am The Fury posted:

Oh yeah nothing gets me more rock hard than a funeral

It does contain at least one stiff, after all.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i think lowtax didn't give her enough credit. she took screenshots before she got banned for dumb blog fodder, so she knew the rules

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
So if I identify as some sort of electronic device, say, a hair drier, could I use it as an explanation as to why I never bathe? I mean, everybody knows you don't use your hair drier in the tub and there's no loving way I'm going to waste all that time showering on a weekly basis.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Paladinus posted:

One day I hope to become Robocop to shoot criminals in the dick.

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ASYMc_N3Q :nws:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Y-Hat posted:

i think lowtax didn't give her enough credit. she took screenshots before she got banned for dumb blog fodder, so she knew the rules

I pointed that out you turd

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Hey Jess hit me up on PMs, I'll shoot you some expert posting tips.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This is, by her own admission, what got her started on the fembot thing

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I haven't read the whole thread, did anyone see her twitterz? "Running a discussion board about dads & daughters in politics. Every 4th post is a sexist rant telling me to leave. Surprised?"
https://twitter.com/jessicanexus

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Male Netstal injection molding machine seeking female molding technician for long nights of process optimization and general maintenance.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

quote:

Jessica Dupre is the cartoon version of a writer and academic who wants to talk about fembots, gender, and sex while posting erotica. She is a feminist in the Kristeva/Cisoux sense, meaning equality and choice but also lots of messing around with language and representation. She wants to meet and break your expectations at the same time. If she’s not teaching or writing research articles, she’s probably off with her gorgeous boyfriend or here, or at the gym, because she doesn’t sleep. Ever. You can buy her erotic memoir about being a fembot, The Incredible Broken Girl, over at Amazon.

Jessica is gorgeous, athletic, a perfect feminist, professionally very successful, has a flawless boyfriend, and is all around just loving amazing. all of these are true facts because she wrote them on the internet.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

Male Netstal injection molding machine seeking female molding technician for long nights of process optimization and general maintenance.

please, this is a family friendly forum what if lowtax's daughter reads this filth?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dr Cheeto posted:

ban this sick filth

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I haven't read the whole thread, did anyone see her twitterz? "Running a discussion board about dads & daughters in politics. Every 4th post is a sexist rant telling me to leave. Surprised?"

She has gone from experiencing crippling sexism to going into hiding because of harassment to her triumphant return to the internet after the whole mess has blown over all within 24 hours, except all of it happened only inside her head.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Jessica Dupre's mind was in a quandary, being devoured by the swirling cesspool of her own steaming desires. Ehh, the girl was a wreck. So... what does she do? For once, she does something smart. She goes out and pays a lot of money to Elron Hoover, at the First Church of Applientology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvnO3On4_fo

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Ahundredbux posted:

Wish i could binge un-watch it because it was poo poo

See proof that Something Awful is sexist you pig. You can't handle strong female characters obviously.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

https://twitter.com/JessicaNexus/status/720181203182071808

Her first tweet, dated ten days ago. I pointed this out in the original thread, but the blog she took down only went back to the 18th. It doesn't look like her social media presence is very longstanding.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
not sure I'm cool with all the roboshaming going on itt :colbert:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Wanamingo posted:

https://twitter.com/JessicaNexus/status/720181203182071808

Her first tweet, dated ten days ago. I pointed this out in the original thread, but the blog she took down only went back to the 18th. It doesn't look like her social media presence is very longstanding.

Ah, I missed the original thread, I'll have to look in the gas chamber and check it out, thanks.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

how do people go through life actively looking for things to be pissed off about? do they die in their 50s of a stroke?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Y-Hat posted:

how do people go through life actively looking for things to be pissed off about? do they die in their 50s of a stroke?

Not just look, but incite.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

They usually give up after a few years and start posting the N-word in GBS

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Keg posted:

Neoliberal?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Keg posted:

ironic detachment is underrated

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

but what if RoboCop was a girl robot? and needed to have sex with men?

but not because the men want to gently caress a RoboCop, this would be for positive pro-feminist reasons.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

i don't date low-res avatars unless they're blood elves sorry jess

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Klyith posted:

but not because the men want to gently caress a RoboCop, this would be for positive pro-feminist reasons.

Your move, creep :bigtran:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Shoehead posted:

She's a sexbot made to look like a human... I think? That's what I got from the excerpt about her rolling around on a bed, but that scene with a big giant tin can robutt would be hilarous.

We should introduce her to the White Power Human Barbie woman. Then they can collaborate on plastic surgery and becoming even more non-human!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Klyith posted:

dead or alive, you're cumming after me

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Y-Hat posted:

Bring back hell thread

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Al Cowens posted:

Bring back helldump

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Who is Jessica Dupre?

Keg