Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

FYI don't fall for the marketing trap of "higher SPF = better!"

There's an issue of diminishing returns the higher you go. SPF 30 blocks ~97% of harmful UVB rays, and by jumping up to SPF 50 you only earn another one percent's worth of protection. That's it. And those high SPF sunscreens are priced as if they're liquid gold.

Unless you are literally a vampire, 15-30 is fine. Anything more, and you're paying out the rear end for absolutely negligible increases in protection. Just remember to reapply regularly :sun:

In some countries, it's actually illegal to charge more for higher SPFs! I just mean like, regular 15SPF is still like $12 for something I buy 80 of every summer

(because I am not a vampire, but I have a similar skintone)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

gently caress pot culture for programming idiots to think "any time, any place" and then inspiring them to get all huffy when you politely ask them to take it outside. I've had to cut ties with so many people that used to be fun to party with because of poo poo like "no man, it's natural, nobody will smell it on you anyway, also lots of states are legalizing it so that means it's okay, quit like supporting ~the establishment~" Yeah, "you can't get addicted to pot," right--then why can't we just hang out and have a few beers without you having to smoke every fifteen goddamn minutes

Agree on this, smoking in general in someone else's place without asking is a dick move. Any time I smoke a cigar at my apartment I do it outside on the balcony so it doesn't stink up my place, because I lost a deposit a long time ago after living with a roommate who constantly smoked cigs or pot in the house. I got no problem with someone toking a little green in my place but they're usually cool about asking first, maybe that's more the exception than the rule? :shrug:

Sort of tying in with "programming idiots" - the whole "customer is always right" mentality still pisses me off to this day. I hated retail for that reason because places seemed so hard-up for sales despite having thousands of customers coming in to buy stuff. No, it doesn't matter that Dipshit McAssface wants to throw a tantrum like a toddler because you won't take 25 cents off their loving candy bar. No, you don't have to be a pushover when someone comes in with an ad that they "misunderstood" even though it's written in plain English and they think playing stupid will get someone to cave. Guaranteed that the rear end in a top hat that came into one chain and complained will go to another of the same store 5 minutes away and still spend their money on dumb poo poo. Basically, quit enabling selfish assholes for the sake of profit, there's a reason retail turnover is so high or people don't want to do the job, and more often than not it's less about the hours/pay and more about not wanting to deal with poo poo excuses for human beings because corporate overlords are retarded.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ugly In The Morning posted:

People who write weary instead of wary can gently caress right off.

:same:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

I also hate people who think they're animal whisperers and/or know more about your pets than you do. I live with these dogs 24/7, you just walked in my door 3 seconds ago. I think I know them better than you.

Crap I think I've started to do this, thanks for pointing it out. Im going to be more conscious of my behavior now. Having 8 cats has made me a little crazy :/

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Thin Privilege posted:

Crap I think I've started to do this, thanks for pointing it out. Im going to be more conscious of my behavior now. Having 8 cats has made me a little crazy :/

Is this unironic? Because if yes then you are a lost cause already.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ozz81 posted:

Agree on this, smoking in general in someone else's place without asking is a dick move. Any time I smoke a cigar at my apartment I do it outside on the balcony so it doesn't stink up my place, because I lost a deposit a long time ago after living with a roommate who constantly smoked cigs or pot in the house. I got no problem with someone toking a little green in my place but they're usually cool about asking first, maybe that's more the exception than the rule? :shrug:

Sort of tying in with "programming idiots" - the whole "customer is always right" mentality still pisses me off to this day. I hated retail for that reason because places seemed so hard-up for sales despite having thousands of customers coming in to buy stuff. No, it doesn't matter that Dipshit McAssface wants to throw a tantrum like a toddler because you won't take 25 cents off their loving candy bar. No, you don't have to be a pushover when someone comes in with an ad that they "misunderstood" even though it's written in plain English and they think playing stupid will get someone to cave. Guaranteed that the rear end in a top hat that came into one chain and complained will go to another of the same store 5 minutes away and still spend their money on dumb poo poo. Basically, quit enabling selfish assholes for the sake of profit, there's a reason retail turnover is so high or people don't want to do the job, and more often than not it's less about the hours/pay and more about not wanting to deal with poo poo excuses for human beings because corporate overlords are retarded.

It always 100% about poo poo excuses for human beings in retail, either the customers or (worse) coworkers. If I had a retail job identical to every other lovely retail job except a) I was by myself always and b) the only customers were deafmutes who indicated what they want with a piece of paper and left after that I could do that poo poo for the rest of my life!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Chicago's new law removing plastic bags from grocery stores and drug stores leads to me piling up reusable Walgreens bags because I often pop in there on the way home from work or forget to bring some from home. Just let me damage the environment once in a while, I take public transportation!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ozz81 posted:

Basically, quit enabling selfish assholes for the sake of profit

I think at least some of (if not most of) "the customer is always right" mentality comes from media and advertising. It was a big thing on TV back in the 80s and 90s in ads, on sitcoms, with stand-up comedians, etc. The catchphrase took off and suddenly every store everywhere was subject to it.

Ever been to one of those grocers who will bend over backwards for the customer? A place where you can literally go back to the produce department, pull an employee aside, and have him or her (while wearing a smile) bag up, weigh, and label one single celery stalk? I used to work for one, and it was ingrained in our corporate culture--they're paying more to shop here, so we're giving them more for shopping here. So, if you were on your way to the breakroom to eat a lunch you should've taken two hours ago and grandma flagged you down mere feet from the door, wanting you to take one of the oranges out of a pre-packaged bag and then re-weigh and label it because that one was "a little too green," you sure as poo poo did it. She's in here paying a 10-50% markup for the privilege of being able to make requests like that, after all. In my eyes, "the customer is always right" is OK at those stores, because that's what's expected of the employees, and the customers know it.

Of course, the problem is, not every store employs a differentiation strategy like that. rear end in a top hat customers get that dumb goddamn catchphrase in their heads and spout it everywhere when they don't get their way. You're seriously going to give a Walmart employee poo poo and demand to see his manager because he won't help you pick a good cantaloupe? Buddy, that dude is from the hardware department and is on his way to the timeclock, and if he doesn't get there in the next three minutes, he gets written up for stealing company time.

Hell, I've even heard it at Wendy's. The gently caress are you doing screaming "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO 'THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT' HUH?" at the highschool kid running the register because whoever made your dollar hamburger forgot the extra pickles you requested? It's loving Wendy's, dude.

gently caress that whole mentality, and gently caress assholes who behave like that. What causes that? A feeling of entitlement? A need to tear someone down in order to feel superior? A burning desire to "totally pwn" some poor retail employee so you can pen a heavily-embellished writeup on Facebook?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

gently caress that whole mentality, and gently caress assholes who behave like that. What causes that? A feeling of entitlement? A need to tear someone down in order to feel superior? A burning desire to "totally pwn" some poor retail employee so you can pen a heavily-embellished writeup on Facebook?

Stupidity of the common man.

If you look at it from a top down perspective, ingraining "The customer is always right" in the minds of idiots was a pro move as it lets you easily predict what they are going to do.

They only got told they were "right" by the people trying to sucker money from them. And they believed it 100%.

Nettles Coterie
Dec 24, 2008

Play in the Dark, lest the Heat catch you standing still

Thin Privilege posted:

Cashiers who start long rear end conversations with customers, holding up the line. Like, "wow kale, this is so good for you, you know! This one time I ate some kale with mustard and it was sooooo good, have you tried that?"

Where I work, management tells us to do this as a way of "engaging with your customers" and theoretically upselling products, like "yeah, this one mustard brand we carry is GREAT on kale, here let me have someone grab it for you..." even though it almost never works out that way. It's really loving annoying though because there are always those cashiers who take it way too far and want to tell their life story to every single customer. I have a couple coworkers who are especially bad about it, and ALSO completely incapable of talking and scanning items at the same time, so you'll have transactions taking 10 times longer than they should because the cashier rings one item, then stands there talking and laughing for 30 seconds, then rings another item, stops to talk some more, and so on. And then they always seem to stick these people on the express lane :psyduck:

And then the one person who's the absolute worst about this, and always gets written up for being slow and lazy, is somehow loved by every single customer who meets her! Like, we regularly have customers coming by and dropping off random gifts for her because "oh, I went through her line and we got to talking about pants, and she really liked the ones I was wearing so I bought a pair for her!" AND THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO WERE COMPLETE STRANGERS. HOW. WHO DOES THAT? I'm not kidding, at least once a week someone shows up with poo poo for her. When she was looking for a new apartment (and of course telling everyone allll about it) folks would come in EVERY DAY looking for her because they found out their cousin's sister's ex-girlfriend's aunt had a spare room to rent out. I don't know how the gently caress she does it, it's like some kind of pathetic superpower. So, that's my pet peeve.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Everybody is mentally ill, and a lot of people come from a culture of suppressing and even fearing the concept of mental illness, which means they never self-evaluate, and therefore allow themselves to run on basic feel-good instincts like "scream at person who can't fight back".

My pet peeve is the stigma over mental health. We're just a bundle of walking nerves and reflexes arranged in a way that allows for conscious behavior, everyone's hosed up.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Nettles Coterie posted:

I don't know how the gently caress she does it, it's like some kind of pathetic superpower.

Maybe not situationally appropriate, but you have to admit, being able to charm pants (and other material goods) out of total strangers can be pretty drat useful.

Magic Hate Ball posted:

My pet peeve is the stigma over mental health. We're just a bundle of walking nerves and reflexes arranged in a way that allows for conscious behavior, everyone's hosed up.

On the anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings, I had a local acquaintance message me on Facebook and tell me if I had to go, make sure not to take anyone else with me if I did. And I'm the one with the mental illness.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

my pet peeve is that april 20th is my birthday

not only do I have to roll my eyes through numerous weed jabs, I also share the date of my birth with the columbine shootings and hitler's birthday, not to mention the deepwater horizon fiasco, plus the branch davidian massacre and the virginia tech shootings are near my birthday as well

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
People who won't let poo poo loving die. At work there was some dumb conversation about the oddest place you've ever had sex, and one of the louder assholes kept pestering the quiet religious guy, until the latter said a parking lot, on the hood of a car, when he was in college. Okay, next topic? But no. rear end in a top hat kept hammering the guy to find out when, what parking lot, who was the girl, what did she look like, when did this happen! And the other guy kept trying to change the topic but only got talked over. This went on for 30 loving MINUTES. And then after, rear end in a top hat kept dragging the topic up and trying to make the guy give more details, all the while urging everyone else to jump in and ask more questions. I left before another hour of bitching and yelling started.

Dude, you are not a loving lawyer or Larry King, badgering people is not the loving way to get an answer! Also no one loving cares, the guy probably lied in the first loving place to get you off his back, and threatening to text or call his wife and see if she's the girl is pretty loving creepy.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

People who won't let poo poo loving die. At work there was some dumb conversation about the oddest place you've ever had sex, and one of the louder assholes kept pestering the quiet religious guy, until the latter said a parking lot, on the hood of a car, when he was in college. Okay, next topic? But no. rear end in a top hat kept hammering the guy to find out when, what parking lot, who was the girl, what did she look like, when did this happen! And the other guy kept trying to change the topic but only got talked over. This went on for 30 loving MINUTES. And then after, rear end in a top hat kept dragging the topic up and trying to make the guy give more details, all the while urging everyone else to jump in and ask more questions. I left before another hour of bitching and yelling started.

Dude, you are not a loving lawyer or Larry King, badgering people is not the loving way to get an answer! Also no one loving cares, the guy probably lied in the first loving place to get you off his back, and threatening to text or call his wife and see if she's the girl is pretty loving creepy.

:stonk:

What the actual gently caress

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

queserasera posted:

On the anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings, I had a local acquaintance message me on Facebook and tell me if I had to go, make sure not to take anyone else with me if I did. And I'm the one with the mental illness.

um

Cowslips Warren posted:

UM

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Sexual harassment in the workplace is a bit more than a pet peeve, surely?

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
Super bright chrome-style license plate frames. You don't notice them until it's sunset and then it's like, hello, hope you didn't want to see today!

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Eating scenes in movies and TV. I watched The Martian not too long ago and there's a scene where Matt Damon is eating potatoes and he's trying to figure out how to communicate with the people on Earth. He takes a bite out of a potato and, while chewing loudly, says "Hexadecimal". poo poo like that is annoying to me.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Cowslips Warren posted:

Please report this, it is very hosed up

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

teenytinymouse posted:

Please report this, it is very hosed up

I think that's something that's more appropriate for the person actually involved to report than some outside witness. Maybe offer to back up his claims and encourage him to go to whoever is in charge of dealing with that kind of thing, but getting more involved than that (especially if you don't talk to the guy being harassed first) could just make things worse.

I share that poster's peeve though - far too often I'll be asked (or witness someone being asked) a question like "how was your weekend" and if I answer something like "fine, I didn't really do much though" they'll fixate on the "didn't do much" and say "well you must have done SOMETHING" and will just not drop it until I give them a detailed recounting of my boring weekend. Also questions like "what's your preference for dinner/lunch" when going out with a group - sometimes I really don't care. I'm not trying to be difficult, I really will be happy/fine with anything you pick. Whenever I am pushed on it until I give in and say "fine, let's go to ____", it seems like the majority of the time they will say "oh...i don't like that kind of food, let's go to this other place instead". You clearly already made up your mind where you want to go, just come out and say it from the beginning if it's clear that I don't have a strong preference either way. In general I just get annoyed by people who struggle to take yes for an answer.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

it's definitely harassment and cowslips warren should be telling the guy to firmly tell the harasser that that kind of behavior is inexcusable, or go to HR

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Star posted:

Eating scenes in movies and TV. I watched The Martian not too long ago and there's a scene where Matt Damon is eating potatoes and he's trying to figure out how to communicate with the people on Earth. He takes a bite out of a potato and, while chewing loudly, says "Hexadecimal". poo poo like that is annoying to me.

Also when people in tv shows are eating but obviously just pantomiming pushing things around on the plate. Then they take a sip from those generic prop cups you see in like every single show.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it's definitely harassment and cowslips warren should be telling the guy to firmly tell the harasser that that kind of behavior is inexcusable, or go to HR

It got passed up the chain of command by someone else there. It was just so loving surreal that some people have no loving boundaries, it literally was like watching some PSA about bullying. Someone else did talk to the religious guy but he said he doesn't want to make any formal report, it was "just joking around and he's over it." I think he doesn't want to deal with said rear end in a top hat in an HR meeting but it's out of my hands now.

A smaller peeve: meetings that consist of people with printed out loving Powerpoint slides, with the same Powerpoint on a monitor overhead, and people having to loving read the pages out loud like we're back in grade school. This is a loving meeting we need to attend and the boss pushes its importance but when it could be over in 10 loving minutes if we didn't do this poo poo, it isn't important. And no, we don't need to extend the meeting another 15 minutes for a Q&A session!

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

TGIF & Feelgoodfriday. I am neither thankful nor feeling good as I am working this weekend, gently caress you!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Both of my cars are broken-down pieces of poo poo. One of them went to the scrapyard and I bought a beat-up, 20-year-old rav4 for a couple hundred bucks as a car for running errands in town and taking the kids to school.

The other car will be used as a trade on a nice (cheap) Audi A4 that we found. It's a car I've wanted for a long time, ever since my wife totaled my old Audi100. Since my wife has a long commute she will certainly take the Audi while I drive the lovely car.

No matter how much I politely ask her not to put the car in gear while it is moving backwards she will continue to put the car in gear while still reversing and she will get mad at me for asking her not to do that. She will also ignore my requests not to use the ashtray in the car and will get cigarette ashes all over the loving place and ruin the interior. All of this is my pet peeve.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Geokinesis posted:

TGIF & Feelgoodfriday. I am neither thankful nor feeling good as I am working this weekend, gently caress you!

loving this. Nearly every customer today has asked if I'm looking forward to the long weekend and I'm stuck working Saturday and Sunday.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!

titties posted:

Both of my cars are broken-down pieces of poo poo. One of them went to the scrapyard and I bought a beat-up, 20-year-old rav4 for a couple hundred bucks as a car for running errands in town and taking the kids to school.

The other car will be used as a trade on a nice (cheap) Audi A4 that we found. It's a car I've wanted for a long time, ever since my wife totaled my old Audi100. Since my wife has a long commute she will certainly take the Audi while I drive the lovely car.

No matter how much I politely ask her not to put the car in gear while it is moving backwards she will continue to put the car in gear while still reversing and she will get mad at me for asking her not to do that. She will also ignore my requests not to use the ashtray in the car and will get cigarette ashes all over the loving place and ruin the interior. All of this is my pet peeve.

Sorry about your marriage.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

titties posted:

See also people who park their cars by just slamming the shifter into park instead of stopping with the brakes. It bothers me even when it's a car I don't have a reason to care about because it's just like HOW ARE YOU SO BAD AT THIS?

titties
May 10, 2012

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Sorry about your marriage.

same

peeve: wife

Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

I hate that my favourite food items are often temporary.

- In 2014, McDonalds in the UK ran some American sandwich promotion. One of them, the Nevada Grande, was loving awesome and by some miracle the local branch ran it again at the end of the promotion. They ran the same promotion again in 2015 but no Nevada Grande :(

- Also in 2014, there was this Brazilian Barbecue sauce. That was by a wide margin the best sauce I've ever had. I was putting it on a small plate so I could dip my loving pringles in it. Not only was this temporary (something to do with the world cup), but because I didn't know it was temporary, I wasted the time it was available trying out other sauces including a piss weak, runny chili sauce and piri piri sauce which I apparently don't like.

- A takeaway outlet I used to order form every week had great chili sauce; smooth, spicy, very few pips, and in good portions. That changed about a decade ago along with the quality of the rest of their food. No other place does good chili sauce either. Most of it's just red grease with as poo poo ton of pips.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
I don't date coworkers unless it's a jobI love and a place I am staying at.

I am apparently a shallow bitch because I turned someone down. :v: and because I have a personality disorder+communication problems, I am bad at being a girl because girls are social. Teehee.

I hate large, roving groups of teenagers that hang out in our store because gently caress it, it's a small-medium sized town and let's just destroy the electronics section.

:suicide:

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I know British food isn't the best poo poo in the world or anything but today I had a hot Scotch egg and it was so loving wrong that I'm still not over it. We have the Internet, why not look things up to make sure you're doing it right? I went to another "british" pub awhile a ago and ordered a pasty and it wasn't even the right kind of crust and there was gravy on the side what the gently caress. Why are you doing this to me America, I can't afford the $2000 to go home so I can eat food that is garbage in the correct ways :mad:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Aerofallosov posted:

I am apparently a shallow bitch because I turned someone down. :v:

Oh, you didn't get the memo? Only men are allowed to have standards.

titties
May 10, 2012

HOLY gently caress posted:

I know British food isn't the best poo poo in the world or anything but today I had a hot Scotch egg and it was so loving wrong that I'm still not over it. We have the Internet, why not look things up to make sure you're doing it right? I went to another "british" pub awhile a ago and ordered a pasty and it wasn't even the right kind of crust and there was gravy on the side what the gently caress. Why are you doing this to me America, I can't afford the $2000 to go home so I can eat food that is garbage in the correct ways :mad:

I love hot scotch eggs and make them all the time. At breakfast I will eat them with maple syrup and at dinner I will eat them with hollandaise sauce, how does this make you feel?

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Oh, you didn't get the memo? Only men are allowed to have standards.

Oh, drat. :( I turned him down because I don't really want to date a co-worker, he asked me out for beer (which I can't HAVE), he told a bunch of other co-workers he wanted to go out with me and things just got super awkward.

Also another peeve: People who constantly loving post 'how to treat a friend with mental illness/a sad friend' poo poo, then turn around and act totally poo poo to you when your illness acts up. Thanks, I love being told to 'just stop it' when I feel depressed. Really feels like you're listening. Really.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!

Aerofallosov posted:

Also another peeve: People who constantly loving post 'how to treat a friend with mental illness/a sad friend' poo poo, then turn around and act totally poo poo to you when your illness acts up. Thanks, I love being told to 'just stop it' when I feel depressed. Really feels like you're listening. Really.

Have you tried yoga????

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

titties posted:

I love hot scotch eggs and make them all the time. At breakfast I will eat them with maple syrup and at dinner I will eat them with hollandaise sauce, how does this make you feel?

I don't know if I'd eat them with maple syrup but hollandaise sounds pretty good! My issue is more with restaurants and stuff, really. :buddy:

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
Sinks with tiny-rear end faucets that require you to bang your knuckles on the back edge of the sink basin to wash your hands. I run into these things all over the place. How do people not realize this is a problem when installing the faucet?

I'm in a hotel right now that features this lovely faucet that extends approximately 1.5" into the sink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Aerofallosov posted:

I don't date coworkers unless it's a jobI love and a place I am staying at.

I am apparently a shallow bitch because I turned someone down. :v: and because I have a personality disorder+communication problems, I am bad at being a girl because girls are social. Teehee.

I hate large, roving groups of teenagers that hang out in our store because gently caress it, it's a small-medium sized town and let's just destroy the electronics section.

:suicide:

I hate when people make drama about coworkers dating - at an old job I dated a lady in a different department and within a week, it was spread around the office. Even had one of her coworkers, whom I'd never spoken to or interacted with, call me a stalker with zero provocation :v: we kept dating but told everyone we split and played it up by avoiding each other at work, now I don't bother, too much hassle.