Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I think he's onto something there. Talk about chemtrails and the Illuminati in 2009 and BAM, 7 years later, they've got you, you're dead.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Oh no. Billy Corgan's days are numbered.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Known rational and grounded person Prince.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

From a public group where people post pictures of bugs, very few of which have decent shots of finger pads.

All shots that do are just done out in the field with lovely cameras in bad light so you can't even see a pattern anyway.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
That's the kind of person who thinks a hacker is going to steal their identity by pressing a neon-green on black button reading "STEAL_FINGERPRINTS" which scans their photo ala CSI and prints out a perfect set of ink fingerprints

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

volts5000 posted:

"Support vigilante justice! Even if my fiancé is a cop!"

Immediately ignorable due to the We the People clause.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ignimbrite posted:

That's the kind of person who thinks a hacker is going to steal their identity by pressing a neon-green on black button reading "STEAL_FINGERPRINTS" which scans their photo ala CSI and prints out a perfect set of ink fingerprints

We prefer to 3D-print latex covers, these days.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
It actually is kinda possible to emulate a fingerprint from a photo. Still, it ignores the fact your fingerprint sensor only works on that device and someone would have to both steal your fingerprint (very difficult but not impossible) and get physical access to your phone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That insect you took a picture of was in league with the hacker stealing your fingerprints the whole time. That hackers name? The Illuminati

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Jizz into Darkness
Oct 28, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

That insect you took a picture of was in league with the hacker stealing your fingerprints the whole time. That hackers name? The Illuminati

Man I would work as a peon for the illuminati in a heartbeat if I got to handle robots that cool.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

EmmyOk posted:

What loving ever that thing is rad as hell looking.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

EmmyOk posted:

David Dees leaking art he did for Shadowrun 6th Edition?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
That can't be a Dees picture, no swastikas or stars of David.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
I like the shirt, but they could fit at least 7 more lines of text on the back. Waste of space.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Who the gently caress spends that much time looking at the back of someone's shirt?

Now releasing this new shirt targeted to people who stand in lines a lot!

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Garrand posted:

Who the gently caress spends that much time looking at the back of someone's shirt?

A hundred and sixteen thousand people liked that photo. Wtf.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
Ideally, the person behind you has plans of trifling.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Garrand posted:

I've read a shirt that had more text. It was an entire spiel about how "Freedom OF Religion" doesn't guarantee you freedom FROM religion. Basically saying that as an American you have the right to be any type of Christian you want, so long as it's still Christian at the end of the day.

It was a bad shirt.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Ironically, South Park did an episode on conspiracy theorists, and it wasn't flattering at all.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

EmmyOk posted:

If this were true I would have had a jar full of them years ago. I love weird bugs.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

constantIllusion posted:

Why do white conservatives consistently pass around false stories where their wives and daughters are raped by blacks, transwomen, and now Syrian refugees? If I were a white woman, I'd be insulted that people were subjugating minorities out of "concern" for my "safety."

Old white Republican fucks are scared of everything that isn't as old, white and Republican as they are. Except you know, compared to being any sort of minority they have the least to fear.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

My girlfriend grew up in a small redneck town.

I'm trying my best to not respond because it isn't a good use of my blood pressure and at least one of them I have to see a couple times a year.

MEN.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

This but several different versions with different foods.

(Also enjoy looking at a pickle in this thread for absolutely no reason.)

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

constantIllusion posted:

At least the stolen valor military man in this one is in the Army and not a Marine.

Why do white conservatives consistently pass around false stories where their wives and daughters are raped by blacks, transwomen, and now Syrian refugees? If I were a white woman, I'd be insulted that people were subjugating minorities out of "concern" for my "safety."

Black Syrian refugees killed 410.7 billion cops.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Geokinesis posted:

This but several different versions with different foods.

(Also enjoy looking at a pickle in this thread for absolutely no reason.)

I've seen about 20 variations of this with different inanimate objects. Happily, I've never been tagged in one though.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Admiral Joeslop posted:

These people must have lovely reasoning skills because the moment I first heard this argument I thought "What the gently caress is stopping predatorsMEN from getting in already?"

Do they think separate bathrooms have forcefields that bar the opposite sex from ever entering? Do they think that assaults in bathrooms haven't already happened countless goddamn times throughout history?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Mak0rz posted:

These people must have lovely reasoning skills because the moment I first heard this argument I thought "What the gently caress is stopping creepos/predators from getting in already?"

Do they think separate bathrooms have forcefields that bar the opposite sex from ever entering? Do they think that assaults in bathrooms haven't already happened countless goddamn times throughout history?

I think people always just expect that if an "obvious" man walked in to a woman's bathroom, they'd be stopped by like, security or a powerful objective arbiter in a fetching hat. Some people really seem to view things that are social understandings as being secured by something greater.

In fact, my place of work has two unisex bathrooms and people will ask in very concerned tones which is which, and it takes a LOT of reassurance that nobody is doing anything wrong by going in either one. There's also a restaurant nearby which has a men's and women's but the hosts will say "you can use the other one" if say, a guy is waiting and the women's room is empty. And they WILL. NOT. Ever. Vice versa, too. This of course falls apart with increased alcohol intake.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
This was unironically shared by my sister's idiot boyfriend.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

People also seem to think that making bathrooms open to the opposite legal is also going to make bathroom rapes legal. :psyduck:

Pops Mgee posted:

This is loving great.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

Pops Mgee posted:

Yessss this is the good poo poo right here.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Pops Mgee posted:

Amazing.

"Presidents Hamilton and Franklin would agree!"

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

I think people always just expect that if an "obvious" man walked in to a woman's bathroom, they'd be stopped by like, security or a powerful objective arbiter in a fetching hat. Some people really seem to view things that are social understandings as being secured by something greater.

In fact, my place of work has two unisex bathrooms and people will ask in very concerned tones which is which, and it takes a LOT of reassurance that nobody is doing anything wrong by going in either one. There's also a restaurant nearby which has a men's and women's but the hosts will say "you can use the other one" if say, a guy is waiting and the women's room is empty. And they WILL. NOT. Ever. Vice versa, too. This of course falls apart with increased alcohol intake.

It's somehow strange because we don't have gendered bathrooms in our homes, but it's totally bewildering outside? I know the difference is that a public restroom could be used by multiple people at once, but it just seems like there's some gap there that really shouldn't exist.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I'm trying my best to not respond because it isn't a good use of my blood pressure and at least one of them I have to see a couple times a year.

MEN.

If you don't say anything nothing will change, though. And things are almost never as awkward as we make them out to be, so seeing a person a few times a year isn't as big a deal to them as it is to you. More than likely they won't remember any specific interaction.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Im begin you

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Everyone should just go into one large all gender room and piss directly into each other's mouth.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Pops Mgee posted:

If he shared this there has to be some other good poo poo on his wall worth showing this thread :allears:

Who What Now posted:

If you don't say anything nothing will change, though. And things are almost never as awkward as we make them out to be, so seeing a person a few times a year isn't as big a deal to them as it is to you. More than likely they won't remember any specific interaction.

It depends on the person. Some people won't change no matter whats said. I've found too that bigots have an oddly long memory about anything so there's a good chance they would remember sadly.

Tracula has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Apr 24, 2016

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

oldpainless posted:

Everyone should just go into one large all gender room and piss directly into each other's mouth.

I'm on to your tricks Whizzard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Who What Now posted:

They clearly didn't read the article at all and refer to transgender women as men. What makes you think they will listen to anyone who doesn't share their opinion?