Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

hey if you play pokemon they are giving level 100 jirachis out via mystery gift right now

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

Doctor Dogballs posted:

hey if you play pokemon they are giving level 100 jirachis out via mystery gift right now
this probably won't work considering i am playing Fire Red right now, and I'm also using an emulator and cheat codes to fill the National Dex

bacalou

i like that a good chunk of the enemies in ds3 are glass cannons. it's amazing how fast you panic when you turn a corner only to get utterly wrecked in 2 seconds, then do the same to them in turn.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/Uc3IjL8gr10

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

wh....what is this?

Scaly Haylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90g_h_CSBaI&t=164s

3D Megadoodoo

I bought Red Faction and Red Faction 2 from Sony because I've never played through them and they were 2.45€ a piece. The first game was a lot of fun until about an hour in I fell down an elevator shaft and realized that no, the game does not have any sort of checkpoint or autosave function :v:

Maybe I'll try again next week-end.

FAT32 SHAMER

this game looks really neat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h9kt8VICaE

Shaquin

looks good but where the hell is the limb choppin, disembowlin, and skull cavin

Ostentatious

when i win the video game oscar ten years from now, i will be sure to give a special "thank u" to my homeboys over in the "beeyob"

bacalou

wouldn't it be 'beeyobee' by your own metric

symbolic

confession: i started yet never finished Undertale

does this make me a bad person

Ostentatious

bacalou posted:

wouldn't it be 'beeyobee' by your own metric

im an artist, i dont need to conform to metrics

symbolic posted:

no, but alphys is my fav character

symbolic

Ostentatious posted:

no, but alphys is my fav character
the reason i bring this up is because i found a coolass picture of Asriel and decided to look up his story on the Undertail Wiki out of curiosity

i am now depressed but really want to finish the game

Scaly Haylie

symbolic posted:

Undertail

uhhhhhhhhhh

symbolic

well that's an unfortunate typo

ScrubLeague

symbolic posted:

I got to the spider boss and didn't have any healing items and no money to get them so I quit there. Game was alright, mostly charming and sometimes infuriating. Never saw what the fuss was tbh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

Ostentatious posted:

im an artist, i dont need to conform to metrics

incorrect!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

symbolic posted:

nah. i love undertale but i like both jrpgs and bullet hell shmups so it was a natural fit (and also earthbound and mother 3)

symbolic posted:

the reason i bring this up is because i found a coolass picture of Asriel and decided to look up his story on the Undertail Wiki out of curiosity

i am now depressed but really want to finish the game

:mmmhmm:

Scaly Haylie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlbY_LGPzYw

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
a cute guy i havent even met yet is convincing me to buy a 3ds xl refurbished.. which is only $30 cheaper. what game get.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

lmbo calrissian posted:

a cute guy i havent even met yet is convincing me to buy a 3ds xl refurbished.. which is only $30 cheaper. what game get.

fire emblem or rune factory 4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bare bottom pancakes

lmbo calrissian posted:

Shin Megami Tensei IV is a good game

Quidthulhu

Mario Golf is super fun for casualness

Binding of Isaac is good if you can't played it anywhere else / want it on the go

Pokemon is nice

Aforementioned Rune Factory 4 / either Fire Emblem / SMT IV if you want an on the go game that will take over your life for a bit

I need to charge my 3DS up and do some playin' on it, I love that system and I love games in my ez chair~

bare bottom pancakes

Quidnose posted:

Binding of Isaac is good if you can't played it anywhere else / want it on the go

does it have Afterbirth yet? i know nicalis is having problems getting it onto some systems

symbolic

Quidnose posted:

Mario Golf is super fun for casualness
i played the poo poo out of the GCN Mario Golf as a kid. i didn't know they made new installments.

Quidthulhu

symbolic posted:

i played the poo poo out of the GCN Mario Golf as a kid. i didn't know they made new installments.

Yeah it's pretty fun. Doesn't have the RPG elements of Tennis on GBA but it has a lot of holes, a lot to unlock, and it's pretty awesome. Can probably get it for cheap too now, maybe?

Scaly Haylie

lmbo calrissian posted:

what kinds of video games do you like?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Lizard Wizard posted:

what kinds of video games do you like?

im mostly doing it for the boy i like but... one of the only DS ive played was zelda phantom hourglass which was AWESOME, if there are expansive and watery fun naturey stuff like that i'm all ears..

also i love pokemon, i love ff and love castlevania even tho thats claustrophobic

e: do you guys basically use the xl as a tablet cuz im also computerless atm and i hope im not wasting too much money 'cause of a cutie.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The internet browser is weird to use but that might just be me.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

lmbo calrissian posted:

im mostly doing it for the boy i like but... one of the only DS ive played was zelda phantom hourglass which was AWESOME, if there are expansive and watery fun naturey stuff like that i'm all ears..

also i love pokemon, i love ff and love castlevania even tho thats claustrophobic

all right so i've got a recommendation based on the fact that you want something expansive and naturey, and that recommendation is fantasy life. basically, imagine if animal crossing had an RPG attached to it and was even cuter. run around adventuring and crafting. the writing is extremely punchy. here's a review.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

lmbo calrissian posted:

e: do you guys basically use the xl as a tablet cuz im also computerless atm and i hope im not wasting too much money 'cause of a cutie.
god no

bare bottom pancakes

it doesn't really fit the "watery fun naturey" requirement but 3ds does have A Link Between Worlds which i'm told is really good if you're wanting a zelda

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

drilldo squirt posted:

The internet browser is weird to use but that might just be me.

noooo

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
O I forgot there isn't a keyboard

Thank you gentlemen

Moola
I wish a cute boy wanted to play DS with me

bare bottom pancakes

i wish anyone wanted to do anything with me

instead i just have to sit here and play with myself again

SIDS Vicious

I wish enter the gungeon had online multi-player so badly

FAT32 SHAMER

unless I'm getting drunk and playing NHL 20xx or playing an MMO, video games are me time where I can think about nothing except shooting mans and if I'm hungry or if I need to poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordVonEarlDuke

I fell on my head and got amnesia where I forgot MMOs suck and I bought Black Desert Online