Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
Dicking around while waiting for a guild invite and they finally let you skip the reward display after a sim battle again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
Tabenya and I are both updated and ready for invites. drat though another 50 member limit :negative:

Edit funny guild names I have seen so far
It hurts when I PVP
The farce unleashed
Drop it like its hoth
All about that base no rebel
ewokkalypse now
Hanyolo
FiftyShadesOfRay
Why So Sidi0us
LukeWarmTauntauns

xyigx fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 25, 2016

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

xyigx posted:

Tabenya and I are both updated and ready for invites. drat though another 50 member limit :negative:

Are there really more then 50 people playing?

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Are there really more then 50 people playing?

Not real sure but there are more than Fiddy

Eques
Jun 11, 2001
All updated here as well, would appreciate a guild invite.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Looks like Ima Goon Di is the favorite in the thread. I'm going to start it here in a minute. Then, I will begin inviting people that have posted since the guild went live (if it's obvious who you are, or if you posted your number), and then just start going through the spreadsheet. We may need a second guild or something though.

It said I couldn't have Ima Goon Di, so it's Ima GoonDi. Also, I can't find a way to just type in numbers and invite people, so I'm going to have to start with allies. So, to that end, I'm going to have to invite allies, then remove allies and invite new allies. So, start adding me to your allies list if you want an invite.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 25, 2016

Trampus
Sep 28, 2001

It's too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around here.

Malgrin posted:

Looks like Ima Goon Di is the favorite in the thread. I'm going to start it here in a minute. Then, I will begin inviting people that have posted since the guild went live (if it's obvious who you are, or if you posted your number), and then just start going through the spreadsheet. We may need a second guild or something though.

I'm on the spreadsheet and sent you an ally request earlier. In game name should be Trampus

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Malgrin posted:

I see the guild (guess we are friends). I sent a join request.

Thanks for setting it up

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

921-635-925

Just changed my name to Lazer Glutes, and I'm very proud of myself

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Also sent a join request.

Edit: patch notes for tomorrow are up. There's a lot of stuff:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31642/game-update-4-24-2016-part-1#latest
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31643/game-update-4-24-2016-part-2#latest

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Add me if you want in the guild. 313-466-624.

e: Once you are my ally, you will see the guild.

Congrats Marcus, Kiev, and Davethulhu. You are now officers. Now go and add people.
If you want in the guild, add me, or one of the three above people, here are their digits: 468-432-741, 575-784-233, 277-649-861

I invited my friends list. I completely removed everyone a couple weeks ago, and have only been adding SA. I'm now removing people from my friends list so I have more space for goons that want to join this guild.

It costs 46000 guild funds to start a tier 5 raid, which I think is where we want to be starting. I have no clue what this corresponds to in terms of actual anythings.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Apr 25, 2016

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Omega material event is over and isn't listed as 'RETURNING SOON'

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Malgrin posted:

Congrats Marcus, Kiev, and Davethulhu. You are now officers. Now go and add people.
If you want in the guild, add me, or one of the three above people, here are their digits: 468-432-741, 575-784-233, 277-649-861

I invited my friends list. I completely removed everyone a couple weeks ago, and have only been adding SA. I'm now removing people from my friends list so I have more space for goons that want to join this guild.

It costs 46000 guild funds to start a tier 5 raid, which I think is where we want to be starting. I have no clue what this corresponds to in terms of actual anythings.

913-937-512 just renamed myselff to Hughlander for ease of finding looking for guild invite.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Under the activities button is now a Guild Activities. It looks like the first activity is Cantina battles. Once we, as a guild, have spent 1000 energy on the cantina, I think we get a certain amount of guild currency. There's a second tier at 2500 energy, and it times out in just under 21 hours. With a full guild, that's only 50 cantina energy per person, which should be trivial. There might be a tier above 2500, but you can't see it yet.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

Malgrin posted:

I added you, tabenya will ad you after game of throwns lets go of her

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

"Personal Guild Contribution" is 600 energy. No refreshes gets you 360, or 495 if you net all 3 bonuses and never overflow, so it just takes one refresh a day to get guild coins assuming you never waste energy and log in at the required times, or two if you don't get any bonuses. That's reasonable.

It looks like you can already get credit, but that redeeming doesn't give coins? I wouldn't claim the prize until the morning patch lands.

kaschei fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 25, 2016

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Malgrin posted:

Added you as an ally for guild shenanigans.

Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

Also sent an invite through to you Mal, FelixKell. Huzza for Iman GoonDi - my body is ready.

bdwvdc
Dec 2, 2009

Grimey Drawer

I guess we can't invite the entirety at once.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

bdwvdc posted:

I guess we can't invite the entirety at once.

Yeah, I'm going to drop people with invites out that are under level 70. I'm not kicking anyone active at this point, just pending invites.

Also, to clarify, I don't care if you're under 70. This is just so we can keep inviting people, including those under 70.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
We finished the first tier of the guild activity, and now a 3rd is showing: 5000 energy which is still doable, especially if people refresh cantina once.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Davethulhu posted:

We finished the first tier of the guild activity, and now a 3rd is showing: 5000 energy which is still doable, especially if people refresh cantina once.

Also, for those that want to sperg out, in the future, you can save up all your X energy/whatever, use it all up + whatever crystals before 1am your time, then use it all again plus more cheap crystal refreshes again.

I spent omegas on Daka and QGJ's basics. I would highly recommend it.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Apr 25, 2016

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Requested guild invite as Radlo Karn

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Malgrin posted:

Also, for those that want to sperg out, in the future, you can save up all your X energy/whatever, use it all up + whatever crystals before 1am your time, then use it all again plus more cheap crystal refreshes again.

I spent omegas on Daka and QGJ's basics. I would highly recommend it.
IDK how much this will help, the totals seem to be cumulative so we'll just find out who the whales are.
edit: on reading the patch notes:
"There is one activity available each day to keep them fresh. Examples of Shared Guild Activities include participation in Dark Side Battles, Light Side Battles, Hard Battles, Cantina Battles, Galactic War, Squad Arena, and Challenges."

So hoarding energy might help you top the next day's scoreboard, if the next day's shared quest involves that kind of energy

kaschei fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 25, 2016

Stop
Nov 27, 2005

I like every pitch, no matter where it is.
Requested Ally under Ally Code 373-233-616, Guild Invite would be nice if you guys haven't hit the cap already.

Edit: I'm in the guild now, you can reject invitation; remove as need be.

Stop fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Apr 25, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Updates notes abridged
Guilds/raids:
You get better guild rewards based on your contribution
You get better raid rewards based on how much damage you do
Player Profile (this has some info)
Shipments can now have better gear
4 new heroes: Han Solo (heroic raid), Gammorean Guard (Guild shipments), Sun Fac ($$), Jawa Engineer (guild shipments)
Counterattacks are weaker - Assists and stealthed units do not trigger counters, and taunt intercepts a counterattack.
DoTs kill people.
Life steal doesn't work under healing immunity

Part 2
Assists no longer call on stunned members. This means anyone with an assist is about 25% better - GS might be better than Rey now. This also makes Fives, QGJ, Phasma, and IG-86 better, plus the other assist heroes, but I wouldn't recommend them (Biggs/Tusken).
When entering Auto Battle, the target will remain on whichever enemy was targeted prior to going into Auto Battle.
Lots of bug fixes.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

kaschei posted:

IDK how much this will help, the totals seem to be cumulative so we'll just find out who the whales are.
edit: on reading the patch notes:
"There is one activity available each day to keep them fresh. Examples of Shared Guild Activities include participation in Dark Side Battles, Light Side Battles, Hard Battles, Cantina Battles, Galactic War, Squad Arena, and Challenges."

So hoarding energy might help you top the next day's scoreboard, if the next day's shared quest involves that kind of energy

Yeah, you can also wait to complete challenges until the time period between guild activities reset and your local reset, if there's a difference.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

kaschei posted:

"Personal Guild Contribution" is 600 energy. No refreshes gets you 360, or 495 if you net all 3 bonuses and never overflow, so it just takes one refresh a day to get guild coins assuming you never waste energy and log in at the required times, or two if you don't get any bonuses. That's reasonable.

It looks like you can already get credit, but that redeeming doesn't give coins? I wouldn't claim the prize until the morning patch lands.
So the credit you get is 1 guild coin for every energy spent, and you automatically cash out the first time you log in each day. So being at 599/600 at the end of a day doesn't mean you can only earn 1 guild coin the next day, it means you earned 599 the previous day instead of the max of 600

Whitey Snipes
Nov 30, 2004

Applied to join, not a big poster in the thread but I've been on the list since the day it was created. In-game is Siege.

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
Where is the guilds tab? I don't see anything to request membership or what not. I even tried clicking on that Droid that roams around

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Aadoniel posted:

Where is the guilds tab? I don't see anything to request membership or what not. I even tried clicking on that Droid that roams around

Add one of the numbers I listed above, and we'll get you in the guild. you have to swipe leftRIGHT to see guild screen.

It's to the far left of the screen.

bdwvdc
Dec 2, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You have to update the client also.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

bdwvdc posted:

You have to update the client also.

Oh yeah. Manual client update required. Update will be forced tomorrow.

Noonsa
Jan 18, 2003
For the love of god, anything other than the
Also sent a guild invite. Same name as SA account.

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
Just sent you an Ally request, Mal. Username is Hasham Abbas. Please let me in! My Ally code is 376 858 131

Spoz
May 25, 2006

I'd love an invite. Ally code 914-756-451.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

I'm amazed they added guild chat and that it.. works? Also thanks for the invite!

StimpsonJCat
Mar 20, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy
I had a guild invite, but it errored out when I accepted, maybe because it was cancelled after it was sent? I sent a new request as T'Aco if there's room left.

Spoz
May 25, 2006

Actually, reqeust sent to Ima GoonDi as Mr Meeseeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DotyManX
Aug 9, 2004
Yeah I drive a minivan, big deal, wanna fight about it?
Sent ally request as Jeremy Dotynski would like to join the guild if their is room

• Locked thread