Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Momomo posted:

Goku should be ashamed, touching people's pee pees without permission.

Galactic Patrol should send him to space jail for such a violation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

This was pretty much the perfect way to end the tournament.
Hit ended up being a really great character.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Momomo posted:

Goku should be ashamed, touching people's pee pees without permission.

Old habits die hard!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Good episode all around and Hit is great. Glad to see he wasn't evil. Assassin don't mean automatically evil. :v:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I like how Frost is STILL unconscious.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Very interested in seeing what's the deal with King

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

the new dragon looks cool I guess

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

hit is a loving bro and i hope he becomes the new enemy-turned-ally for Super

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Enourmo posted:

Poor Piccolo, upstaged at every single opportunity.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Something about Champa and Beerus' power show at the end makes me want to see the heroes beat their collective asses.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Covok posted:

Something about Champa and Beerus' power show at the end makes me want to see the heroes beat their collective asses.

I can agree with this.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Enourmo posted:

I think this is pretty likely

I also have to imagine that the wish they make on the Super Dragon Balls is going to be some way to easily move between universe 6 and 7 or something, so they can visit the saiyan homeworld and train with Hit

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah no way after this do I want these fun characters to go away. I also can't get enough of beerus and champa.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I can agree with this.

I like how Goku reassured Hit that the God cats were in charge...for now.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If anyone on Team Champa is staying around, I want it to be Cabba. He and Vegeta had pretty cool interactions, and it would be funny if Mirai Trunks comes back to find that his distant father has taken on and is actively training and improving a Youthful Ward. Plus he seems like a nice enough guy. Put him on a team with Gohan as the official second string.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

End of this episode was really good, can't wait for a Hit/Geets/Goku team up against the destroyer bros.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I think we're guaranteed to get more Cabba and Hit, maybe the occasional Magetta/Monaka cameo here or there. Fat Bear and Frost...nah.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

End of this episode was really good, can't wait for a Hit/Geets/Goku team up against the destroyer bros.

Their smug "we run everything and you just quietly follow" got me pumped for when the z-fighters send them to otherworld. Like, DBZ has many gods, but they're usually good natured, if incompetent, peace loving beings that you can't stay mad at: gods of destruction need to get dunked on by Goku and pals.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm watching this week's episode and in terms of animation and both being funny and 'following the rules', so to speak, I really liked Goku getting Boneitis after turning off the Kaio-ken

Covok
May 27, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

I'm watching this week's episode and in terms of animation and both being funny and 'following the rules', so to speak, I really liked Goku getting Boneitis after turning off the Kaio-ken

I was just wondering where the senzu beans were: Goku needed a whole bushel.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

This is my "super nervous" face, as well.

E: I love how off-model Beerus and Champa are allowed to get, even for Dragon Ball.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

E: I love how off-model Beerus and Champa are allowed to get, even for Dragon Ball.

Master Feel Us, please tell your brother Krampus to stop shouting at my friend V8 Jeep with the Hemi

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

This episode owned. Dragon Ball Super owns.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

I was just wondering where the senzu beans were: Goku needed a whole bushel.

why are they wasting senzu beans when kabito and dendai are standing right there?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

that was dumb they did not need to sell it so loving hard

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Where are you guys watching this so early, the Dragon team translation isn't live yet. :ohdear:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

watching episodes early with weird and/or inaccurate subs is part of the dragonball experience

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

that was dumb they did not need to sell it so loving hard

They absolutely did or else the next time poo poo is serious people will be asking why Goku didn't just use it again right away

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I got the PT-BR sub hookups in here, I can find those before English subs more often than not.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

They absolutely did or else the next time poo poo is serious people will be asking why Goku didn't just use it again right away

They could have just drawn him being completely staggered like how it was during the saiyan saga. The bone crackling doesn't even make any sense

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

wasn't the combo being a higher strain on him the whole point of goku never bothering with using kaioken+regular super saiyan? it's probably still just that, except it won't kill him as a super cyan

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Just loved the reveal at the end, probably made even better by a not so accurate translation.

THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! :O

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

They could have just drawn him being completely staggered like how it was during the saiyan saga. The bone crackling doesn't even make any sense

This time he used a more powerful version that nearly killed him I think its warranted

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

It seems to be an excuse for him to not just pull it out of his rear end again and keep increasing it like Namek. He and Vegeta have been explicitly neck and neck recently, and Goku suddenly pulling a 1000% power multiplier off without MAJOR BODILY DAMAGE makes that entire thing pointless.

Plus it's just kind of fun to see Goku be the type of idiot to cause himself massive harm and try to just laugh and shrug it off, while his muscles are still trying to snap him in half.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

sharktamer posted:

Just loved the reveal at the end, probably made even better by a not so accurate translation.

THE KING OF EVERYTHING!!! :O

that's actually a 100% accurate translation of zeno

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012

Dias posted:

I got the PT-BR sub hookups in here, I can find those before English subs more often than not.

Same for spanish subs. Discovered a few weeks ago that they come out like 2 hours after the episode airs and never looked back.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I had a lot of fun trying to figure out what was happening without English subs. Beerus and Champa were a riot.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

the culminator posted:

Same for spanish subs. Discovered a few weeks ago that they come out like 2 hours after the episode airs and never looked back.

I actually watched the previous episode with Spanish subs, I saw the guys sharing the screencaps, decided to look for it online and could only find subs in Spanish. Ah, Latin America and its obsession with Dragon Ball.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I stopped watching Spanish subs because they'd simplify or omit lines and it was very obvious, plus several had grammatical errors that were hard to ignore. I also stopped watching speed English subs, so I just wait for Dragon Team unless there's a better alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
guessing-watched it without subs-Hit said that even if the rules were lifted he still would hold back because he doesn't want to kill goku, so Goku ringed himself out to acknowledge that Hit won the fight or would win

Guessing hit didn't want to mercilessly beat a defenseless creature, and Champa was being a jerk, so he also ringed himself out

• Locked thread