Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Please don't doxx me.

You... you're Žižek-Man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Mine was Violence Man, he was like Batman except he was poor. His main weapon was a cinderblock attached to a chain.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

Mine was Violence Man, he was like Batman except he was poor. His main weapon was a cinderblock attached to a chain.

Oh you wrote for Milestone Comics?

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Squizzle posted:

DC films will all be failures in my eyes until at least one includes this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

Is there some kind of curse on DC that allows them to make really animated stuff by siphoning the quality off of anything live action they do?

And vice versa for Marvel?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Was Slime Grime's car called The Dump Truck?

e: Did he ascend buildings with a Crappling Gun?

He could fly with farts so I didn't think up any accessories sold separately.

Also,

Slime Grime: [pointing butt at Jar of Piss] Looks like you've met your end Jar of Piss.

Jar of Piss: Haha, your germ controlling powers are useless against me, Slime Grime. Piss is sterile!

Slime Grime: [wagging butt] I hate to poop your party, but you rear endumed wrong. Urine deep trouble.

[Jar of Piss is attacked by yeast and urinary tract bacteria]

Come on, WB/DC. This poo poo writes itself!

*[not actually true but no one knows that]

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Lol Tezzor got a prob/ban for calling people idiots in the CD Star Wars thread. A badge of honor. :911:

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

batman v suparman : dawn of justpiss

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Was Slime Grime's car called The Dump Truck?

e: Did he ascend buildings with a Crappling Gun?
I laughed at this way harder than I probably should have. :marc:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

many johnnys posted:

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I am watching Superman vs the Elite and it is an entire movie on why being dark and edgy is bad lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

many johnnys posted:

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

found his hospital id

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
When I was young I had Snow Leopard Man (Snowy for short) a young beat cop bound to a mystical spirit that compelled him to fight crime (and poachers/polluters) as a ferocious were-leopard. Regeneration, strength, agility, claws.

There was also Tropical Man. A Pacific Islander gifted by his gods with the power to control weather, plants and animals. His power was strongest in the tropics, so when working outside that area, it was often with a partner or a team. Storm with a smattering of Poison Ivy and the Heart kid from Captain Planet.

There were others and I had a super team, but those are the two I remember most clearly, mostly because I drew and wrote about them the most.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

many johnnys posted:

well done

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

many johnnys posted:

Incredible

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

that guy is currently serving three years for buying poo poo with a stolen credit card and heroin i guess http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24911186

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You know, I was sort of thinking about a missed scene in the movie. That scene in the film where Bruce and Diana are talking about how weapons in some museum display are fake. They should have pulled a Winter Soldier.

She should have gotten off the plane when the Doomsday fight was starting, went right to the museum and shoved around helpless security guards to arm herself with legitimate ancient weapons that the museum didn't know were actually enchanted.

Then Stan Lee just clocks in, turns corner, walks into scene to see a costumed Diana abusing helpless men, and just spins around, turns back around corner and clocks out.
"I left New York to get away from this..."

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

You know, I was sort of thinking about a missed scene in the movie. That scene in the film where Bruce and Diana are talking about how weapons in some museum display are fake. They should have pulled a Winter Soldier.

She should have gotten off the plane when the Doomsday fight was starting, went right to the museum and shoved around helpless security guards to arm herself with legitimate ancient weapons that the museum didn't know were actually enchanted.

Then Stan Lee just clocks in, turns corner, walks into scene to see a costumed Diana abusing helpless men, and just spins around, turns back around corner and clocks out.
"I left New York to get away from this..."

*A CS poster sniffs the air menacingly*

F...FUN??!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Also, Lex should hate Superman because he's kneeling in the crumbling dirt of Lexcorp tower, looks over, and sees Superman french kissing Lois and getting close to making out on the ashes of Metropolis.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

When I was maybe 7 I came up with the best superhero ever, Slime Grime.

He used the power of filth to make enemies poop themselves. He flew with the power of farts and could control any object that was dirty and telepathically communicated with germs.

Everything he said was a poop or fart pun.

e: WB/DC, I'll sell you the rights if you want him to fight the star of your smash hit film BvS, Jar of Piss.

Better call 1994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCTT3pqJwy4

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

None of the bitch rear end superheros y'all invented when you were 10 can beat the superhero I invented when I was 10: Venom X, which was just Venom, but he had also had a do-rag and a machine gun. He would have been a perfect fit in this movie TBH

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

None of the bitch rear end superheros y'all invented when you were 10 can beat the superhero I invented when I was 10: Venom X, which was just Venom, but he had also had a do-rag and a machine gun. He would have been a perfect fit in this movie TBH

That guy sounds like he'd fit right in with the Image Comics Cinematic Universe. We need to get Spawn and uh, like, uh Savage Dragon and Witchblade and The Maxx, Venom X and Youngblood or some poo poo, give them all stand alone movies with interwoven cameos then build to some sort of mega-squad poo poo. Maybe throw in Bone?

E: Was Gen 13 Image or one of the subsidiaries? Cause people love super teams.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

I invented all my superheroes during the mid to late 80's so they all have ridiculous hair (think Whitesnake videos) or clothing (think Longshot meets Nicholas Cage in Valley Girl).

I still have all the pictures. I haven't decided if I want to burn them, or just have them buried with me.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

a happy snowman posted:

I still have all the pictures. I haven't decided if I want to burn them, or just have them buried with me.

the truth is in the middle: post them

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

a happy snowman posted:

I invented all my superheroes during the mid to late 80's so they all have ridiculous hair (think Whitesnake videos) or clothing (think Longshot meets Nicholas Cage in Valley Girl).

Make a thread about DIY childhood superheroes!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dr Cheeto posted:

Make a thread about DIY childhood superheroes!

Yes please.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

a happy snowman posted:

Mine where all late '80s/early '90s, so they all have trenchcoats before The Matrix and Garth Ennis ruined them for everyone. Also, Columbine.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Pvt.Scott posted:

That guy sounds like he'd fit right in with the Image Comics Cinematic Universe. We need to get Spawn and uh, like, uh Savage Dragon and Witchblade and The Maxx, Venom X and Youngblood or some poo poo, give them all stand alone movies with interwoven cameos then build to some sort of mega-squad poo poo. Maybe throw in Bone?

E: Was Gen 13 Image or one of the subsidiaries? Cause people love super teams.

Gen13 was Wildstorm, now DC.

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
My characters were Fyre and Yce, twin sisters with elemental powers whose arms were always behind their back because I was great at drawing huge boobs but terrible at drawing hands.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

a happy snowman posted:

why are you not posting these

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

makoto20 posted:

My characters were Fyre and Yce, twin sisters with elemental powers whose arms were always behind their back because I was great at drawing huge boobs but terrible at drawing hands.

post the art

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
piss jar sold separately

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

piss jar sold separately

Are those jar graspin interchangeable hands I see?!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Not my work, but this dude digs out pictures of his childhood superhero creations and redraws them with his adult, professional-level skill.

Check out Electro Fire Ninja:

and Laser Panther:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
my character was electrokid, some oc do not steal mix of static shock and tim drake robin. his origin story was basically that scene in pumpkinhead 2 where they beat up and then lynch that retarded kid and then lightning strikes the corpse and he comes back to life and uses his newfound life and powers for good or some poo poo

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Actually, gently caress Blazerman, GodzillaMan was the best. He had a jetpack shaped like one of Godzilla's spikes, a helmet that shot atomic fire, and claw gloves that gave him Godzilla stregth. His origin story was that one day he crashed his car into a rack of Godzilla VHS tapes, and decided to use the power of Godzilla to fight crime.

I was really into Godzilla when I was a kid.

Been done

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Moon Atari posted:

except instead of beating Goyer up like they should have they just hastily rewrote his screenplay on set so that rather than the senator actually drinking the piss before exploding she just looks at it for a few moments.

Snyder and Goyer hear the well-known idiom, "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining", and are inspired. But alas, the producers veto his scene where the wheelchair man pisses all over the lady. The show must go on, and Snyder knows what he must do.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

We're halfway there, the current Venom is Agent Venom, a soldier who lost his legs in the Iraq war but who gains his mobility back when he bonds with the Venom symbiote.

He's mostly in control of the symbiote but every now and then it gets the upper hand and Hulks out on some bad guy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

what the gently caress

• Locked thread