Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

4x events are mainly for token hoarders to get a huge boost in the last few days, but it's worth running the expert 4xs if they give the loveca for clearing (I have no idea if they do, haven't touched them yet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I'm sorry if if this is in unread posts, but!!!

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7952841.html

Love Live vs. im@s fighting game by ArcSys?? i hope they make it happen

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sonata Mused posted:

Nah. Ganbarimasen

wtf

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Space Flower posted:

I'm sorry if if this is in unread posts, but!!!

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7952841.html

Love Live vs. im@s fighting game by ArcSys?? i hope they make it happen

"Feat. Wake Up Girls" lol

Sonata Mused posted:

Nah. Ganbarimasen

plz do not make uzuki cry again.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Was doin some local gacha to see if i could grab the new rare...

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

Was doin some local gacha to see if i could grab the new rare...

Yeah, I've managed to grab two SRs for free from that so far. If only the game were so generous in giving me a SSR from the premium draw...

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
The new SSR is pretty cute. Especially Koume and Syoko.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/kimosugimasu/status/724585262106304512

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
If anyone is looking for a new smart phone, don't buy an LG. This piece of crap is 6 months old and giving me so many problems. I just want to tier for this Maki event, stop making GBS threads out so much. Worst phone I've ever had.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I'm ready for this even to be over so 3.0 can hit. Haven't checked my rank lately, but the cutoff is still 15k under where I am so I've just been spending my LP the past few days.

Something interesting I noticed while I was doing my hardcore grinding last week: you can move your finger around while you're holding a note, even off the area the note is! I doubt this has any practical applications, but it's kind of neat, I guess. Might only be Android too.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Moldy Taxes posted:

I'm ready for this even to be over so 3.0 can hit. Haven't checked my rank lately, but the cutoff is still 15k under where I am so I've just been spending my LP the past few days.

Something interesting I noticed while I was doing my hardcore grinding last week: you can move your finger around while you're holding a note, even off the area the note is! I doubt this has any practical applications, but it's kind of neat, I guess. Might only be Android too.

practical application could be moving your finger to where the next note is if it immediately follows the release of the hold. you can do it in starlight stage as well.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Moldy Taxes posted:

This is interesting. I have to try this out since my phone randomly drops hold notes for my center idol. The only reason I can't FC Bokura wa Ima Naka de EX is because it has too many hold center notes. Maybe if I move my finger somewhere else it'll drop less. Did I mention that you shouldn't buy an LG phone?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

doing a 60 pull, huh first load bar in literal weeks huh-

oi...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

OI

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
good poo poo, karen is good

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

That's a nice looking card, but I don't recognize the idol. Ah, the filename says Karen. Then, I'm unfamiliar with the idol. What's her gimmick?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

That's a nice looking card, but I don't recognize the idol. Ah, the filename says Karen. Then, I'm unfamiliar with the idol. What's her gimmick?

sick chan

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
She's in a unit with Nao and Rin as well, Triad Primus.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Ah yes, the triad primus whose pigtails look like the sticks you use to draw honey.

Congrats :3:

Nao is best triad primus though imo

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Nice.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Phew, maxed out overload Yumi. Now to never use her again, or at least not unless I make up a team with healers and/or high life.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe3EYgS05pg

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Phew, maxed out overload Yumi. Now to never use her again, or at least not unless I make up a team with healers and/or high life.

So is there a site somewhere that lists how much a miss costs you? Because I have no idea how much 15 life actually is.

Neat. Chihaya, Haruka, Im@S SP? Plus the tag that more or less means lp? Youtube tags are weird af

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

So is there a site somewhere that lists how much a miss costs you? Because I have no idea how much 15 life actually is.

It looks like it's also 15 or close to on Master, judging by a rehearsal. Enough that if I've already fumbled a bunch of notes I can't afford to get "lucky" with overload triggering several times, anyway.

Zenostein posted:

Neat. Chihaya, Haruka, Im@S SP? Plus the tag that more or less means lp? Youtube tags are weird af

Ah, mistagging stuff to get views, very nice. Maybe the world was better off when tags were directly visible and everyone could tell when someone was doing that.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
OH! MISTAKE!

yohane why

graybook fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 26, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

It looks like it's also 15 or close to on Master, judging by a rehearsal. Enough that if I've already fumbled a bunch of notes I can't afford to get "lucky" with overload triggering several times, anyway.

Ah, mistagging stuff to get views, very nice. Maybe the world was better off when tags were directly visible and everyone could tell when someone was doing that.

Mostly I miss the jokes that were in tags.

Then again, re-enabling tags isn't too bad, they're still hanging out in the page source if you're ever that curious. Anyway I guess one missed note isn't too bad — my passion teams are healer-heavy anyway (like my sweet 3-healer one because I wanted to hear the solo onegais) so it probably won't murder me. I'm guessing there's no safety net there and she can totally sink you?

A+ mistake.
Now I am also saying jesus christo yes

e. Hey did you know that if you quote something that's been edited without refreshing the page, the edited bits also get quoted? It's the magic of servers!
Also cool, bbcode suppresses the tweet embedding.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I try to avoid embedding YouTube/Twitter links when I post them to be honest. Don't wanna add that extra few tenths of a second of loading or whatever. Also means a little less vertical shuffling of page elements when you want to interact with the page soon after it loads overall.

That little clip has got Mari rising in my ranks, though only in the muddle of my not-liked-as-much(-yet) five.
Ainyan is also pretty great from what little I've seen. I look forward to the antics of the VAs and their characters.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Anyway I guess one missed note isn't too bad — my passion teams are healer-heavy anyway (like my sweet 3-healer one because I wanted to hear the solo onegais) so it probably won't murder me. I'm guessing there's no safety net there and she can totally sink you?

I'm not sure if it actually lets her kill you, I probably dealt the finishing blow myself the one time. I might have a go with that after the event. Wouldn't be surprised if it does since the alternative is either not being punished or the skill not triggering at all, which seem unlikely.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

I'm not sure if it actually lets her kill you, I probably dealt the finishing blow myself the one time. I might have a go with that after the event. Wouldn't be surprised if it does since the alternative is either not being punished or the skill not triggering at all, which seem unlikely.

Yeah, when you put it that way, it seems like it would have to kill you.

Now I wish I hadn't glued my two together, because running two of them at once sounds like it would've been super exciting.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
She doesn't kill you. If you dont have the HP she won't trigger.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

in the 15 minutes before the last 10 minutes the border only went up 431 pts, to 27070. So, unless that doubled in the last 10 minutes and went up 800 then I think i got top 10k... Now we wait.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Living on the edge.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
im gonna guess that im like 300 points inside T2

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

That was about ten minutes before the cutoff. I decided to pop a max stamina drink, play a couple of doubled songs, and squeeze in one more play of the event song to be sure. I'm already using SR Shiki as my cute leader so I'd might as well have one with star ranks. Servers were really congested. I wouldn't be surprised if there actually was a jump.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Looks like I'm going to miss being in the top 100k by a few hundred points, haha. Probably should have looked closer at the trends this morning.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Mari Ohara is a goddamn engliboo and it's adorable.

Now for the second link I had of these.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

So, one of the facebook groups I'm in said there's a rumor about the EN version of SIF being upgraded to join the JPN one and there's this new thing called a seal shop. They said you need 9 copies of every grill for some reason??? And you get stickers? :O

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
The seal shop is like rumored to come sometime in "April", yeah.

The 9 copies of each girl is so that you play one of the Hits with an all-one-girl team and then you get a title regarding her. Stickers are just another name for seals iirc; practice/sell R or higher cards, get seals/stickers to trade in for stuff like other cards or items.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I think by stickers they are talking about the little pictures or titles you can put next to your name. Like if you complete "Belly Belly Train" with 9 birds on your team you'll get a bird sticker you can put next to your name. There's one for every Muse member and sub-unit plus a few miscellaneous titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Sticker, title, whatever you want to call it, it's the thingy in the upper left that you can use to show your devotion to Nico-Nii.