Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

evilweasel posted:

israd posted recruitment threads repeatedly after the split, don't go all darius on your history

plus you took ordo garr so being useful pvp isn't exactly a requirement :v:

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's right you did take ordo

Why is everyone a hater? All I wanna do is chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

mpaarating posted:

:allears: I have no idea why that would be

:banjo:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

That was quick.

i already made THAT joke once itt, not again

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Landsknecht posted:

Why is everyone a hater? All I wanna do is chill

your goon levels are low

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

I'm am Irish guy in Ireland and there is an Irish tour bus group here that call their buses Paddy Wagon. There are leprechauns on it.

I don't think it's racist in 2016. :shobon:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Eonwe posted:

People have a rich heritage of making seemingly innocuous words be really racist

I had no clue about "call a spade a spade," "gypped," "paddy wagon" and a million other things people say without thinking that were pretty racist when they are analyzed

Most cultures have racist euphemisms. A Chinese derogatory term for Koreans translates to "Korean corncob".

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

i already made THAT joke once itt, not again

You're making GBS threads all over my fun man.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
goons justifying casual racism itt

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
oh yeah also as an update to eve:online i think there's no CONDI sov left in dek atm

didn't want that space anyways~

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Landsknecht posted:

oh yeah also as an update to eve:online i think there's no CONDI sov left in dek atm

didn't want that space anyways~

last structure died 10 hours ago.

They're making gains in ADM1 Fade though!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zephyrine posted:

I was so disappointed to find that

A: PL says that unironically about Goons. And

B: That apparently coon is some racist thing.

I thought it was a cat reference because I'm not a native English speaker and the only time I've seen the word is "Maine coon" which is a cat that often has stripes (like bees) so I assumed PL was calling us Goon cats which was kind of cute.

It's not really a widespread thing in PL from my experience.

Also I too didn't know "coon" was a racial slur. I always associated it with "raccoons" but I also didn't grow up in the US so I didn't get all the various racial slurs etc. most kids in the US got growing up.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
We eagerly await the next hail mary "this will totally destroy GSF" play, since the last seven whiffed.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Numismancer posted:

We eagerly await the next hail mary "this will totally destroy GSF" play, since the last seven whiffed.

:patriot:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Numismancer posted:

F

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Numismancer posted:

i dunno a pile of your allies have hosed off to syndicate/the south/lowsec, a whole bunch of supercap CSAAs have been torched, and your alliance is half renters

but please tell us how you're actually winning

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Z

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Numismancer posted:

:eyepop:

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Numismancer posted:

No way man, it's game over man. We're useless without the inviting tits of Deklein to suckle at. Game over.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Landsknecht posted:

i dunno a pile of your allies have hosed off to syndicate/the south/lowsec, a whole bunch of supercap CSAAs have been torched, and your alliance is half renters

Can't kill gsf if there are always unsubbed characters in it. Nice try dummy.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Landsknecht posted:

goons justifying casual racism itt

Literally the opposite has been happening.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

mpaarating posted:

Can't kill gsf if there are always unsubbed characters in it. Nice try dummy.

The :master: will be when solo is flipped and the forums disappear

not that there's anything much on them these days

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

The :master: will be when solo is flipped and the forums disappear

not that there's anything much on them these days

kinda hard since he's gone

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Landsknecht posted:

We're winning 'cause we're not them irl, heh.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
But, my favorite part of the past week is probably how much Mittens says that PH is screaming and whining, for example past 24 hours (but you've seen it constantly in logs and twitch shows):

(9:04 PM) the_mittani: but make sure that they're riled up into a rage, since they're so very ~victorious~
(11:28 AM) the_mittani: how about instead of 'lose all sov' we continue taking our sov back and making our enemies scream and bleed
(1:31 AM) the_mittani: something happened to horde's 'morale constellation' (1:32 AM) the_mittani: their screams make for excellent propaganda
(1:32 AM) the_mittani: that's enough for me~

I think he LEGITIMATELY doesn't know that the people complaining in corp/fleets in PH are just goon linemembers trying to "black hand". Because this ~definitely doesn't look like something a goon would say~. And, the instant copy/pastes are coming from fleet chat to GSF chat - i wonder how that's possible? Right...

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Maneck posted:

But, my favorite part of the past week is probably how much Mittens says that PH is screaming and whining, for example past 24 hours (but you've seen it constantly in logs and twitch shows):

(9:04 PM) the_mittani: but make sure that they're riled up into a rage, since they're so very ~victorious~
(11:28 AM) the_mittani: how about instead of 'lose all sov' we continue taking our sov back and making our enemies scream and bleed
(1:31 AM) the_mittani: something happened to horde's 'morale constellation' (1:32 AM) the_mittani: their screams make for excellent propaganda

I think he LEGITIMATELY doesn't know that the people complaining in corp/fleets in PH are just goon linemembers trying to "black hand". Because this ~definitely doesn't look like something a goon would say~. And, the instant copy/pastes are coming from fleet chat to GSF chat - i wonder how that's possible? Right...

are you quoting someone or are you being really weird and angry

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/rgqAugv.mp4

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

guys dont get really weird and angry over videogames

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

are you quoting someone or are you being really weird and angry
Try not to meltdown.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
i think the only people that still care about this war are in test

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
The whole calm down thing doesn't work on me, try another tack

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

smoke weed with me

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Please scream and bleed more

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maneck posted:

I hope this is a quote but assuming it's not if you hate GSF so much why are you in it? Better yet why do you hold positions within the bureaucracy if you hate the leader? Do you think you have to put in hours of space work to be a bitch or what?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/PUSjh0s.mp4

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

vyst posted:

I hope this is a quote but assuming it's not if you hate GSF so much why are you in it? Better yet why do you hold positions within the bureaucracy if you hate the leader? Do you think you have to put in hours of space work to be a bitch or what?

it is possible to do a thing, and still be critical of the people telling you to do a thing :)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ChickenWing posted:

it is possible to do a thing, and still be critical of the people telling you to do a thing :)

Like if I thought mittens was a lying piece of poo poo i certainly wouldn't do free spacework for his empire. That's asinine.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

mpaarating posted:

Please scream and bleed more

ok: pretend i quoted a bunch of your posts here #gotem

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
ilu jokine :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

vyst posted:

vyst don't yell at the guy doing an incredibly obvious quote :cripes:

• Locked thread