Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

lol

I want to see him get to 1237 and then get ratfucked anyway for maximum chaos.

Given the GOPe seems to hate Cruz almost as much would they ratfuck him too? What would be the consequences of denying the two highest polling candidates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Bring back Smoothrich, the hero this thread deserves

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Bryter posted:

KASICH 2016

PUT ON THE BIB

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Photo of Cruz after tonight

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
The most read "story" on politico right now:

http://www.politico.com/gallery/2016/04/john-kasich-eating-food-photos-002249?slide=1

And a new piece about Trump shifting some power back to Lewandowski:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/donald-trump-paul-manafort-corey-lewandowski-222430

“That's Trump. If you try to force him into a box, he's going to climb out of the box just to prove it to you,” said one operative close to the campaign. “If you say he's going to be more presidential, all you did is make him less presidential.”

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Ivor Biggun posted:

Good Christ you're annoying. I bet in real life people can't wait to get away from you.

If only there was some way to get away from Republicans in this thread...hmmmmmmmmm

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Bryter posted:

Unironically agree but he fell by Games hand, and I fear we are powerless to undo that

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
nice cruzdown

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oiled and Ready posted:

“That's Trump. If you try to force him into a box, he's going to climb out of the box just to prove it to you,”

This Nosferatu motherfucker right here

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Good morning. Today is Trump day.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Peachstapler posted:

Good morning. Today is Trump day.

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/724917304920817664

there will be meltdowns

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

If only there was some way to get away from Republicans in this thread...hmmmmmmmmm

Ikr where do they think theyre posting.

I admit i get carried away sometimes but thats only when i see an originality deficit and things to say. If i tone it down that means others need pick up the slack. Not like im hijacking the precious democrat thread. Cry me a river with the victimhood.

Anyway i now support global open borders so i dont know what everyone wants now.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It's adorable that people still think Trump supporters care about loyalty to the Republican Party.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Joementum posted:

It's adorable that people still think Trump supporters care about loyalty to the Republican Party.

We do not.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I love the justifications for felon disenfranchisement, because they just sound ridiculous if you aren't the kind of person who runs away when you see a face tat.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Joementum posted:

I disagreed with you at the time but I genuinely do wish they hadn't split the threads now.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

the paradigm shift posted:

I disagreed with you at the time but I genuinely do wish they hadn't split the threads now.

I almost singlehandedly ruined the smug circlejerk in the other thread so everyone stays in this one now. Just a humble observation

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I can't believe I have to use my hundred posts a day to call someone a racist! This sucks! - cool ycs regular

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
My post above was about the Levin tweet. I don't know, or care, what meta bullshit the rest of you are on about.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

I love the justifications for felon disenfranchisement, because they just sound ridiculous if you aren't the kind of person who runs away when you see a face tat.

It's the only power a state has to disenfranchise voters that is explicitly reserved to them by the constitution, so it will always be a thing in any state where felons would vote more often for the party not in dominance.

In this case it really is a state's rights issue so on a national level it's kind of a non-argument.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I completely support allowing them to vote

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Joementum posted:

My post above was about the Levin tweet. I don't know, or care, what meta bullshit the rest of you are on about.

The meta bullshit is just one poster that won't ever shut the gently caress up

I shoulda got out while i had a a chance, you did the smart thing Joe

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Watching Morning Joe highlights of Trump giving Kasich the JEB! treatment.

THANK GOD good Trump is back. Enough of this boring "presidential" i.e. being filtered bull-poo poo.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

THANK GOD good Trump is back. Enough of this boring "presidential" i.e. being filtered bull-poo poo.

:agreed:

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker
Accept your future past, America.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

SavageBastard posted:

lol

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

SavageBastard posted:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SavageBastard posted:

Who is girl with gun in the top left?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Who is girl with gun in the top left?

judging by the hands, Coulter.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Bend the knee!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

mike12345 posted:

judging by the hands, Coulter.

That makes sense

Did my search for election artwork on Deviant Art and it did not disappoint

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

:stare: yeah let's do something that will invoke swartze pete

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Kasich!

*jams entire phone receiver in mouth*

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/724946672044937217

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

eric posted:

Bend the knee!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Only if you are a broke brained internet pearl-clutcher.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

zwarte piet friend

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

The Kingfish posted:

Only if you are a broke brained internet pearl-clutcher.

cool, glad you know who I really am. maybe throw in an ugly next time though just so I know you're joking

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

as halfway crooks posted:

zwarte piet friend

ty too drunk to google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

hey, the trumpus one is actually pretty good