Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

is the ps4 server down for anyone else

[huge text.html]i have it on pc lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

80% of the times ive been summoned for abyss watchers the host jesus pose floats in and i cant enter the fight

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

80% of the times ive been summoned for abyss watchers the host jesus pose floats in and i cant enter the fight

God is trying to tell you something

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i put in 3 attempts on princes, played like poo poo, and got frustrated it took me more than 2 tries to kill what seems like an easy boss. i called it a night. i've gotten a lot better at NK though. i'm able to get him to half of his phase 2 on a regular basis, but he has so much life that i eventually make a fatal gently caress-up that kills me around that time.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://youtu.be/SOZROAD_Za4 I'm gonna do this

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i stopped myself leveling at 70 because it seemed like the right amount of challenge, but late-game bosses are loving me up... i'm sort of tempted to go up to 80 or 90 and make it a little easier for myself, but that feels like admitting defeat.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

i stopped myself leveling at 70 because it seemed like the right amount of challenge, but late-game bosses are loving me up... i'm sort of tempted to go up to 80 or 90 and make it a little easier for myself, but that feels like admitting defeat.

I beat the game at level 72, you can do it

Soral
May 30, 2009

Benny D posted:

Homeward bone is for a gesture

in addition to part of the set............................................

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Regarding the untended graves: much like the way messages get left in the lit firelink and the dark firelink, if you use the tree to jump into the rafters and check the illusory wall, it'll be gone and the chest is empty. considering that you're not supposed to be able to get in the rafters in the dark one, this must be a better glimpse into how they used one zone twice? Cool either way

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

i put in 3 attempts on princes, played like poo poo, and got frustrated it took me more than 2 tries to kill what seems like an easy boss. i called it a night. i've gotten a lot better at NK though. i'm able to get him to half of his phase 2 on a regular basis, but he has so much life that i eventually make a fatal gently caress-up that kills me around that time.

the trick to princes is not losing track of which direction hes swinging and accodentally following it with your roll and owning yourself

Soral
May 30, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Regarding the untended graves: much like the way messages get left in the lit firelink and the dark firelink, if you use the tree to jump into the rafters and check the illusory wall, it'll be gone and the chest is empty. considering that you're not supposed to be able to get in the rafters in the dark one, this must be a better glimpse into how they used one zone twice? Cool either way

actually in an earlier patch it was possible to get that thing twice

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
one thing i realized i'm doing, carried over from BB, is staying in the boss's business and attacking way after i should have rolled out of the way. BB trained me to be a lot more aggressive with capitalizing on attacks, and i feel like this game is a lot more punishing if you overreach. i definitely like the BB system better...

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Soral posted:

actually in an earlier patch it was possible to get that thing twice

Juicy

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bobnumerotres posted:

as for the room with like 12 of them, wardens are a very easy enemy when you dont worry about your HP. they cant outright kill you with the stare and their soldering iron attacks are super slow and leave them wide open, they also have 0 poise so you can stunlock them with anything.

you can let the one cross bearing guy out of his cell and he'll wreck shop, too

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ps4 server is down and the new patch notes don't include anything about fixing darkmoon/sentinels. rip

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Homework Explainer posted:

ps4 server is down and the new patch notes don't include anything about fixing darkmoon/sentinels. rip

the framerate is absolutely dicked as well. gg from

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

should have bought it on pc :shibe:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can't fix what's not broken 😁

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sellsword twinblades are cool now that i sharpened them and they have a dex scaling instead of c

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can let the one cross bearing guy out of his cell and he'll wreck shop, too

oh poo poo, this is loving cool. i did not know this

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

the framerate is absolutely dicked as well. gg from

i thought it was just me. why would they do this

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

net cafe scandal posted:

Can't fix what's not broken

hosed up.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i put on a podcast and grinded out the 30 ears- its very doable if you have like 400 item discovery, and i heard that you can get some darkmoon bites at level 70ish in lothric castle as well

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if that's true then i'll actually start spending souls on leveling up again, i've hovered around 60 at anor londo and environs to see if i get summoned

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

oh poo poo, this is loving cool. i did not know this

That's really awesome holy poo poo

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i think all red eye enemies attack other enemies.....u usually find them alone too. abyss infected dlc plot stuff prolly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

sellsword twinblades are cool now that i sharpened them and they have a dex scaling instead of c

yeah they are cool a good combo if u r dual wielding is R1 L1 L1 L2 R2

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I beat the last boss

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SOme guy added me on Steam once and called me the N-word because I twoshot him with a +10 longsword and no shield. He was the epic naked Estoc spammer type of guy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

SOme guy added me on Steam once and called me the N-word because I twoshot him with a +10 longsword and no shield. He was the epic naked Estoc spammer type of guy

You should drive to his house and cum in him

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://a.pomf.cat/uxmfky.webm

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol i didnt even know he did that

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://my.mixtape.moe/bcrxax.webm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

these are what I use. I love the moveset

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://youtu.be/WGqj7y2lzdI

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

oh my loving god

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

I lol'd heartily the first time I saw that happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Holy poo poo why do they make you feel so bad for the demons in this game..

• Locked thread