Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

BRB gonna go do 250 squats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Why would you ever do more than 100 squats? Are you trying to lose all your hair?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Lol rest day for bodyweight poo poo

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

yeah maybe. i work like 60 hour weeks every week for almost the past year, doing life is really tough. i'm surprised i've gotten this far. i will see the knee doctor if this issue isn't resolved soon for sure

Just got off a 75.5 hour week.

I know that feel, man. Keep at it, definitely take the time to see a doctor. It's hard, but ya have to.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I think we need a female equivalent of "bro-science", maybe bitch-teach.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Make sure ur butt is strong guys

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How dumb would it be to drill a new hole in my inzer belt? Maybe I should just start bulking.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

soy posted:

How dumb would it be to drill a new hole in my inzer belt? Maybe I should just start bulking.

It's only dumb if you don't take it off first.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
why did u stop bulking??

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dill pickles count as a vegetable right

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chinatown posted:

dill pickles count as a vegetable right

Ya and no carbz almost

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what do u have against carbs bro

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I'm not dieting MOM it's called CUTTING!!!!!!!!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Does the insoluble fiber of corn outweigh the sugar profile?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hardawn posted:

Does the insoluble fiber of corn outweigh the sugar profile?

How much sugar do you think corn really has

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Corn is all carbs, great for a post workout fiber heavy carb.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Corn is trash unless it's popped.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Zahgaegun posted:

Corn is trash unless it's pooped.

Reduce reuse recycle.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Zahgaegun posted:

Corn is trash unless it's popped.

Are you saiyan that you don't know the joy of a hot cob as a side to a summer grilled meat?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

notZaar posted:

Are you saiyan that you don't know the joy of a hot cob as a side to a summer grilled meat?

Just imagine that warm cob lying there in the sun, wrapped up with that little tassel on the top. You slowly peel off the outer layers, revealing the bumpy, fleshy tube as the intoxicating, musky scent fills your nostrils. Your mouth begins to water as you raise it, glistening with oil, to your open lips while anticipating it's salty taste. Sooooo good, you just can't get enough. Over and over you bring it to your mouth, first up one side and then down the other. Liquid dribbles from your chin but you don't care. Finally, as the cob is spent and with a warm feeling in your stomach you pull out your knife and carve yourself a nifty pipe from what remains.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm eating 3,500 calories a day and I'm still so hungry! I am a freaking food monster and I cannot be stopped.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Back to eating 2200 calories like a normal human for the past month and it's ok :shrug:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
So whats the deal with people maintaining 190-200lbs at 2k calories, are you guys genetically deficient or whats the deal. Do you guys not have stairs in your house or something?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:cheers:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
https://imgur.com/sauxQXu

I don't usually like political plates, but pimp Iran stuck with me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

exquisite tea posted:

I'm eating 3,500 calories a day and I'm still so hungry! I am a freaking food monster and I cannot be stopped.

3500 is nothing mate

That's some pasta and sausage and a beer for me

I still got 2 meals to go after that mate

you are bad at eating a lot mate

a shameful display

at least 4500 calories mate

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

jm20 posted:

So whats the deal with people maintaining 190-200lbs at 2k calories, are you guys genetically deficient or whats the deal. Do you guys not have stairs in your house or something?

Actually it means our bodies were meant to hold that muscle mass naturally, hence the ease with which we are able to do so. Our genetics are superior for building & maintaining muscle.

People who have to consume 3000+ calories just to be at 190lbs n up (lol) are just natural born twinks who are temporarily maintaining a higher bodyweight through unnatural feeding tendencies. Hth.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Actually it means our bodies were meant to hold that muscle mass naturally, hence the ease with which we are able to do so. Our genetics are superior for building & maintaining muscle.

People who have to consume 3000+ calories just to be at 190lbs n up (lol) are just natural born twinks who are temporarily maintaining a higher bodyweight through unnatural feeding tendencies. Hth.

So what you're saying is you don't work as hard? :smuggo:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to start cutting again cuz the only thing I've been bulking up is this soft lil tumtum.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

Eat more fat and protein. You will not feel hungry, you will feel sick as you continue to shove food in your face.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Do you even fit icecream into your macros? Cause a TDEE of 2k while lifting at 190lbs, drat that sounds rough

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Profondo Rosso posted:

So what you're saying is you don't work as hard? :smuggo:

I prefer to work smart, not hard.

jm20 posted:

Do you even fit icecream into your macros? Cause a TDEE of 2k while lifting at 190lbs, drat that sounds rough

Actually I avoid junk food. It's about self-respect.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

I prefer to work smart, not hard.

Actually I avoid junk food. It's about self-respect.

Are you 5'4"?

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
My back hurts

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

jm20 posted:

Are you 5'4"?

No, but it seems like you're mad.

If you like eating ice cream everyday, have at it friend.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Inept posted:

Eat more fat and protein. You will not feel hungry, you will feel sick as you continue to shove food in your face.

increase your g*d drat salami intake!!!!

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Chinatown posted:

increase your g*d drat salami intake!!!!

Thank you for these posts, they reminded me that I have some Sopressata to intake

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Frabba posted:

Thank you for these posts, they reminded me that I have some Sopressata to intake

Sup Frabba, you lifting now? howudoin?

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

jm20 posted:

Sup Frabba, you lifting now? howudoin?

Been back at it for a few months, feels good bro. Feeling good, solid, tight (fat). Howyadoinbro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Trying the swole life not too bad myself. Spent the better part of a year with basically a no sugar diet, eating like a crazy person, pooping to match the eating yknow. I brought back sugar and it fits in my macros just fine, I have maybe a cookie a week or every two. Feels good

You still spreadsheet role playing?

• Locked thread