Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrWillsauce

well just think of all the stuff you could do with a robotic taint... it could do math for you, shoot lasers, store your memories, log onto byob, analyze stuff like a tricorder, play music... and all in a spot where no one would ever know you're a cyborg in case the luddites get scared and decide to purge us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I'd like strong tough robot toes so that the door would get stubbed and not me, see how it likes it

this but from the knees down because im kind of clumsy

to turn the cringe-meter all the way to max I should at this time mention that I'm actually saving up to get magnet implants in my fingers in one hand to gain a new sense, which would, technically, make me a cyborg I guess

MrWillsauce posted:

well just think of all the stuff you could do with a robotic taint... it could do math for you, shoot lasers, store your memories, log onto byob, analyze stuff like a tricorder, play music... and all in a spot where no one would ever know you're a cyborg in case the luddites get scared and decide to purge us.

That's actually a really good idea, especially when you consider this dude:

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Robot brain is the obvious choice. No more forgetting where the keys are for this fella!

nice, but you'd really gotta have to avoid magnets from now on :( one of life's few pleasures.

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

nice, but you'd really gotta have to avoid magnets from now on :( one of life's few pleasures.

SSD's don't care about magnets. We're in the future!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

:nms:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Who the gently caress would put something like that into their arms o.O
Build muscles instead and get some freaking tattoos.

<3 <3 Vanisher

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I like it, I think it's very transhumanistic-chic

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

shinmai posted:

to turn the cringe-meter all the way to max I should at this time mention that I'm actually saving up to get magnet implants in my fingers in one hand to gain a new sense, which would, technically, make me a cyborg I guess

it'd make you someone i wouldn't trust around my credit cards

hi how are you ♥

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

shinmai posted:

Great for christmas, go around pretend to give cash to Santa kettles, infact you are robbing them clean. I like your ingenuity. I do think they did something alike in "Home Alone" though.

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

dude can you somehow rig up your magnet implants so you can control the force of the magnets by focusing or flexing or something? that'd be dope as hell. like you could put a quarter in a vending machine, then pull it right back out the slot, then keep going until you got a soda all paid for AND THEN KEEP THE QUARTER

3D Megadoodoo
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!
Welcome Hell

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MrWillsauce posted:

dude can you somehow rig up your magnet implants so you can control the force of the magnets by focusing or flexing or something? that'd be dope as hell. like you could put a quarter in a vending machine, then pull it right back out the slot, then keep going until you got a soda all paid for AND THEN KEEP THE QUARTER

Ever heard of a string? :p

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

I mean I guess you could use string

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
robot toes is good choice... but what im most down for is robo skull

MrWillsauce

what about like titanium fingernails that you never have to trim and they can extend into giant razors and they have a lovely chrome sheen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i would like a robot coccyx because nobody expects a tail bone or a tail to be dangerous and maybe mine could detach and fly and do little solo or recon missions for me and relay visual information to me in realtime, like i could be tied up by some badguys but my coccyx would detach and quietly fly away and then return with like a little knife and i'd free myself and the badguys would be so surprised and then my coccyx could fly up and take their masks off and they would say something like, "we would have gotten away with this if it weren't for your meddling coccyx"

MrWillsauce

you are a gooddamn genius

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

will you robo marry me

MrWillsauce

do you beep this boop to be your lawfully wedded bzzzzzzzzzt

MrWillsauce

"affirmative."

you may now exchange packets with the bride.

Urodov

i would replace my ears because ears are boring
also i could mute the world
that sounds anti-social but think how handy it could be

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

I'm just gonna come out and say what we're all thinking

a robutt

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
robo ears would prob clear up my tinnitus so i gow ith that

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

MrWillsauce posted:

"affirmative."

you may now exchange packets with the bride.

*later on* affirmative, affirmative, insert your probe into my compartment, affirmative

SIDS Vicious

Robot fingernails and toe nails so I don't have to worry about clipping them and cleaning under them, lasers can fire out and clean all the vend up and they can be nanobots so I can immediately adjust the size and shape any time I need to open something I need nails for etc

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Robo intestines that convert everything I eat into energy with no waste so I no longer have to poop and also can spend less money on food

MrWillsauce

no longer have to poop or no longer get to poop?

Jolyne Cujoh

But I'll be fine.
I have IBS (or something worse) so the first one

MrWillsauce

that's rough man

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
IBS = when your bowels are an irritable rear end in a top hat

Jolyne Cujoh

But I'll be fine.
It also leads to having an irritable rear end in a top hat!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im SIB

symbolic

IBS blows and i hate it

shinmai

CHK Instruction

symbolic posted:

IBS blows and i hate it

Luvcow posted:

IBS = when your bowels are an irritable rear end in a top hat

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

It also leads to having an irritable rear end in a top hat!

these things are true

MrWillsauce

pain and discomfort are bad imo

shinmai

CHK Instruction
agreed pending certain conditions

MrWillsauce

haha :wink:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im waiting for a probation from ADTRW but I don't think bad seafood is man enough to go through with it

hi how are you ♥

MrWillsauce

post goatse or something to help him out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im not man enough for that