Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

The Dancer is a sick bitch.

The sound design in that fight is my favorite. Her footfalls...

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
mac - dark axe and heaviest shield possible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmfao

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Mound Makers FTMFW bitch!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm going to make joining moundmakers early a priority on character 2

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Kinda wanna try making a archery guy

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bobnumerotres posted:

hes harder than any player since he has infinite stamina and FP for his attacks w/ perfect tracking. theres just no window for me to go in. whereas before i could just swing a big axe at him. i think im gonna do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqdx4DVYPMw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

holy poo poo this owns lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That's perfect

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i beat him btw, without a big weapon. turns out he just has infinite poise when he attacks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

after beating the whole game 2.5 times the worst enemy to deal with by far are the standing goat things in the swamp gently caress them

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
They're awful

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

They're loving relentless with the goomba stomps

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i beat him btw, without a big weapon. turns out he just has infinite poise when he attacks

thats how poise works in this game. u cant interrupt someone with a bigger weapon than u, but with enough poise u can stop yourself from getting interrupted

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theyre such a fragile looking enemy and then they can just break out of stun animations to suddenly grab you w/ infinite poise and poo poo, its actually really lovely and i skip them if i can

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dancer dead. turns out the tricks to not be a big aggro dummy

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

there's a video now of the shrek pvp from that picture...it's the same guy as kirk fan club lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq7Xevr0Wxc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Kongming posted:

there's a video now of the shrek pvp from that picture...it's the same guy as kirk fan club lol

The wait is ogre

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Kongming posted:

love this guy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

man you should really get your ember and duty rewards after a couple of kills as a phantom like in ds2. some people want to take you through the whole loving world with them taking 40 minutes to explore everything i was amazed that there's just no limit

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

man you should really get your ember and duty rewards after a couple of kills as a phantom like in ds2. some people want to take you through the whole loving world with them taking 40 minutes to explore everything i was amazed that there's just no limit

i don't understand why people do that. put it at the fog door, or nothing.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They really should've done away with arrows/Bolts and let you infuse your ranged weapon who cares where you pull the magic unlimited ammo from. If someone wants to spend ten minutes plinking a dragon to death they deserve it or whagever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

lmfao at 2:20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

They really should've done away with arrows/Bolts and let you infuse your ranged weapon who cares where you pull the magic unlimited ammo from. If someone wants to spend ten minutes plinking a dragon to death they deserve it or whagever

its funny that they kinda did this in demons souls and then never revisited it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

love the feeling when u peek into some weird nook way off to the side in a level and someone's put their summon sign there

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kongming posted:

very good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i don't understand why people do that. put it at the fog door, or nothing.

if i see that someone doesnt have any shortcuts unlocked or anything i just black crystal out, it feels especially lovely because you just run out of estus after a while. like, phantoming was designed for boss fights or some limited help and the devs forgot that dks2 solved this issue lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol ps4 is still down

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

what happened with ps4? my bro has it on ps4 and hasnt mentioned anything

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
FROM said they were doing maintenance and to log out of the online game. IDK what times to what times, it was a message in game. They hadn't updated the information when you sign in

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh, he totally ignores the online component so that explains it.

i finally got seig to show up at the soup kitchen, on my sorcerer -_-

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It figured I'd almost kill dragonslayer armor on my first try on this character with zero estus and get trashed the next five attempts

• Locked thread