Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I just realized if someone would bring up the Arcade Fire it'd be the trifecta of the things in my username/avatar.

Arcade Fire is elevator music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

Arcade Fire is elevator music.

I make elevating music
You make elevator music

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm not a member of Arcade Fire, sorry Rurea.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Spiros posted:

I drew the same conclusion. I don't get why because I was actually talking about how much I love Trundle but w/e

Maybe they hate trundle and hate anyone who enjoys him

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well that would be silly. Trundle is a great champion and not half as cancerous as many mainstays of LoL (Katarina, Soraka, Shyvana, Malzahar, and Darius spring to mind)

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I think I played maybe 2 games of lol when it was still in beta and it seemed like total poo poo

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Which champion is most likely to undergo metastasis?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Spiros posted:

Well that would be silly. Trundle is a great champion and not half as cancerous as many mainstays of LoL (Katarina, Soraka, Shyvana, Malzahar, and Darius spring to mind)

Katarina is good again?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

Which champion is most likely to undergo metastasis?

Urgot

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, that'd be bad to find in your lung or brain.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I love urgot's nipple

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
WoWchat: I've now onto levelling my 6th character through their starter zone (I'm weird, I know). My orc rogue joined a random guild and they showered me with bags and 500 gold. Then it turned out they were all really boring and I don't really want to stick with them but I'll feel bad about taking so much stuff if I leave :(

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

WoWchat: I've now onto levelling my 6th character through their starter zone (I'm weird, I know). My orc rogue joined a random guild and they showered me with bags and 500 gold. Then it turned out they were all really boring and I don't really want to stick with them but I'll feel bad about taking so much stuff if I leave :(

500 gold is practically nothing, and the bags are probably overflowing their guild bank. Guilds that recruit low levels don't expect them to stay

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
there are times where i'll spend 500+ gold transmogging all my armor just to see how it looks in certain lighting scenarios despite knowing i'm probably just going to change it right back.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there times I accidentally log into wow but actually meant to start up heroes of the storm

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I have never owned a Nintendo. Why would I when I can just replay ultima7 every time I feel like playing the best game ever???

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Mafia, A Mafia-themed Game of Mafia has ended in a SCUM victory.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
good

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
It was v refreshing to see them play miller and fakeclaim miller in a fun way, rather than just claiming day1 and making GBS threads about.

Gbs > us

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
honestly the GBS players are mostly great and a lot of them are way better than some of the regulars, myself included.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

honestly the GBS players are mostly great and a lot of them are way better than some of the regulars, myself included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn4rYg0iW88

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

yeah I'm not gonna lie, modding for GBS was some of the most fun I've had modding

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
can i play with gbs :(

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

can i play with gbs :(
Come play with us it's fun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
#compareyourselftocheesecake2016 is currently trending what is this world

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Kashuno posted:

#compareyourselftocheesecake2016 is currently trending what is this world

what cheesecake are you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

what cheesecake are you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tommunist posted:

what cheesecake are you

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

this is a good answer

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I just realized if someone would bring up the Arcade Fire it'd be the trifecta of the things in my username/avatar.

I got to be in the audience for Arcade Fire's Austin City Limits taping some time back. It was rad.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Hope they were better live than recorded.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

AF is good af

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I bought Funeral and the Suburbs and it literally put me sleep listening to Funeral the first time I listened to it. There was maybe 2-3 decent songs across those albums. I have also come back a couple of times years later to give them another chance and I come away with the same opinion. Boring.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

All I know about Arcade Fire I learned from this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3569795

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
amoeba

you're my joan of arc

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can't imagine sleeping thru rebellion, wake up, neighborhood #3, etc

Give neon bible a shot for your old pal taste and if you don't enjoy it I'll make it up to you

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Wake up was the most ironic. It's the guys vocals they just drone as the perfect type of white noise that puts me out.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I got a Amazon Echo today. I set up spotify and asked it to play my main Timber playlist. It played me Timber by Pitbull. I deserve this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

Wake up was the most ironic. It's the guys vocals they just drone as the perfect type of white noise that puts me out.

Peep the version they did with bowie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

BottleKnight posted:

I got a Amazon Echo today. I set up spotify and asked it to play my main Timber playlist. It played me Timber by Pitbull. I deserve this.

i do not understand amazon echo at all