Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I can't think of any readers or guests who I particularly didn't like. Bring all the guests back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Bring everyone back at once, have them all try to simultaneously read posts

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you've already had J. and Collision on separate episodes, now do one with Centa

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Grondoth posted:

I miss Squiddy. She had so much glee about the dumb stuff she read, and she had an INCREDIBLE stupid voice.

Yeah, I really liked her too. I did a full re-listen of all the episodes recently and I was reminded of how fun she was and I'm bummed she stopped recording.

BTW, this isn't relevant to anything, but I didn't realize on my first listen that she's Lemon's wife. They seem like a fun couple.

Pencils R Cool
Feb 16, 2011

HoAssHo posted:

Yeah, I really liked her too. I did a full re-listen of all the episodes recently and I was reminded of how fun she was and I'm bummed she stopped recording.

BTW, this isn't relevant to anything, but I didn't realize on my first listen that she's Lemon's wife. They seem like a fun couple.

Wait what? I've been listening to this podcast going on four years now, I've probably heard every episode at least three times and I had no idea. Deepest lore indeed.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He mentions it in the first episode I think as the school reports they are reading came from his father-in-law who's a principal.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

There's a couple other times where they make jokes about their spouses that make it clear that they're talking about each other.

Like, in the real doll episode (I think) Lemon makes some joke about Squiddy finding his real doll under the couch or something like that and another time they make a joke about what a loser Squiddy's husband must be for supporting her and they're obviously talking about Lemon.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

HoAssHo posted:

There's a couple other times where they make jokes about their spouses that make it clear that they're talking about each other.

Like, in the real doll episode (I think) Lemon makes some joke about Squiddy finding his real doll under the couch or something like that and another time they make a joke about what a loser Squiddy's husband must be for supporting her and they're obviously talking about Lemon.

Lemon himself makes the joke that her husband must be a real loser.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I like Nutshell's voice, she has that Marge Gunderson Midwest affect, doncha know?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Benny the Snake posted:

I like Nutshell's voice, she has that Marge Gunderson Midwest affect, doncha know?

It's really funny how good she is at that voice since she's from Portland. Until she mentioned that I always pictured her having a permanent rictus smile from having to be nice when her friends and neighbors always said she should make a hot dish instead of whatever amazing actual food she had brought to the potluck.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

HoAssHo posted:

Huh, cool. Also, in a more recent one - I think it's Slap 'Em Sane or the Dr. John Kitchin one - Boots seems to imply that he and bumpgrrl are a couple, but maybe that's common knowledge.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

RyokoTK posted:

The lack of respect for Nutshell Gulag right now is appalling.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Ag Bengip posted:

Huh, cool. Also, in a more recent one - I think it's Slap 'Em Sane or the Dr. John Kitchin one - Boots seems to imply that he and bumpgrrl are a couple, but maybe that's common knowledge.

It's Slap 'Em Sane. Boots burns 400 calories every time he orgasms!

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Ag Bengip posted:

Yeah, I didn't realize that either until then.

I like how gossipy we're being.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I missed this when listening to the new live episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2h3ypyxOQ

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I think we all know the best podcast relationship is the one between Frank West and Frank West's Neighbors who can hear him recording

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

Spaced God posted:

I think we all know the best podcast relationship is the one between Frank West and Frank West's Neighbors who can hear him recording

Or the one between Frank West and Frank West's coworkers who saw the clown fetish document on his work gmail account.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
So this podcast is destroying his personal and professional lives, but at least it's a fun and funny project in itselDON'T READ IT! DON'T READ IT! DON'T READ IT!

:sigh:

Guy just can't catch a break.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Sham bam bamina! posted:

So this podcast is destroying his personal and professional lives, but at least it's a fun and funny project in itselDON'T READ IT! DON'T READ IT! DON'T READ IT!

:sigh:

Guy just can't catch a break.

That entire reading was the best/worst thing I've heard on a podcast, if only for the audience participation

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
What episode was that? I only barely remember it and glancing over the episodes he's been in didn't jog my memory.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Mimetic posted:

What episode was that? I only barely remember it and glancing over the episodes he's been in didn't jog my memory.

Either the second or third live show, where Frank West reads about a second-life-type rapist who gets arrested by a kid cop

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That was the third show. :cry:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thanks piers anthony! gently caress you piers anthony!

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

I missed this when listening to the new live episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv2h3ypyxOQ

hosed up that Adam Bozarth lives where Aunt May and Uncle Ben live (I looked up where Aunt May and Uncle Ben live just yesterday)

Man, Adam Bozarth owns.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
"At some point, Richard Dawkins is just gonna say, 'All right, that's it. Everybody dies.'" - John in a decent* British accent

Can anyone recall what episode this is from?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Proton Jon needs to be brought on for another absurdly sexual episode. A Frottage(sp?) In The Woods is easily one of my favorite episodes.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Mimetic posted:

Or the one between Frank West and Frank West's coworkers who saw the clown fetish document on his work gmail account.

Or Boots' coworker who saw he had an appointment for "car loving" on his phone's calendar.

Or Boots' neighbors who heard him yelling about buttsex.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:10bux: says it's STOG.

Abyssal Squid posted:

It's gotta be Kumquatxop. You've got a "Yeah" in your name, it's like you're soul mates.

Ag Bengip posted:

IMO Frank West has the best laugh, and probably the best voice in general.

Alaois posted:

Jack Chick probably

Squint posted:

Stog is probably the high-pitched giggle, but the screamy laugh could be a couple of people. Lemon probably has the screamiest laugh, I'd say. If you can point us towards an example of one you're trying to identify (episode and timecode), someone will be able to put a name to it lickety split.

Abyssal Squid wins. For some reason it wasn't really clear from the sound clip they posted (which was hilarious, by the way), but yeah, after listening to the /r/un_away episode, it's clear to me that my favorite laugh is Kumquatxop. :toot:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
My favorite laugh is Jimmy Franks, he is just so wholesome despite reading abominable trash.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WHATS UP? MY BUTT IS SORE A LOT

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

steinrokkan posted:

My favorite laugh is Jimmy Franks, he is just so wholesome despite reading abominable trash.

Is he the one that's like "eeeeheeheehee"? Because I love that one too.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Is he the one that's like "eeeeheeheehee"? Because I love that one too.

That one is definitely STOG.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Then Kumquatxop is my favorite, and STOG is my close second favorite. Lots of good laughs among the cast, at any rate. :D

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Alaois posted:

WHATS UP? MY BUTT IS SORE A LOT

WHAT'S UP MY BUTT, IS SORE A LOT?

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

Abyssal Squid wins. For some reason it wasn't really clear from the sound clip they posted (which was hilarious, by the way), but yeah, after listening to the /r/un_away episode, it's clear to me that my favorite laugh is Kumquatxop. :toot:

I honestly didn't think your description sounded anything like Kumquatxop he's just my favorite reader. v:shobon:v

YES HI HELLO, I AM... [pause for reading] ...uh, SCROTALWARRIOR15 AND I HAVE SOME OPINIONS

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Abyssal Squid posted:

I honestly didn't think your description sounded anything like Kumquatxop he's just my favorite reader. v:shobon:v

YES HI HELLO, I AM... [pause for reading] ...uh, SCROTALWARRIOR15 AND I HAVE SOME OPINIONS

MENSTRUAL BLOOD

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
HI MY NAME'S MIHU WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
None of these posts have BLOOD AND SEMEN in them.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Nothing will ever top FREE. PETTING. ZOOOO. for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Equeen posted:

None of these posts have BLOOD AND SEMEN in them.

That's what you think