Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ol yeller posted:

just another signature russo twist

A swerve too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I just watched The Game have sex with a dead body.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I just watched The Game have sex with a dead body.

my friend told me how they cut the feed after owen hart dropped but drat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

my friend told me how they cut the feed after owen hart dropped but drat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65OkA2HHLYA

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

hahaha

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

JR: "Shamrock with the armbar irish whip."

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

okay so i set up a custom universe mode in WWE 2k16 so that monday night is attitude era, tuesday night is 80s-early 90s, wednesday is nxt, thursday is all-time matchups, and friday is the current stable, and i downloaded a bunch of custom arenas and wrasslers, and this game is like the greatest poo poo ever. its like franchise mode in other sports games, it automates a schedule and rivalries and title matches for you and you just go through the shows you set up and either watch, play or simulate each match. you can set up minor shows that are fed into by your major shows, and pick which shows feed into the PPVs. I changed the october ppv into Halloween Havoc 1996. the hardy boyz came out and demolished new day for the first tag title, and Demolition destroyed The Enforcers to take theirs. i watched an incredible andre the giant vs. 91' sting match, and put the british bulldog through a table as honky tonk man and this poo poo is so good its tearing me away from dark souls 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

okay so i set up a custom universe mode in WWE 2k16 so that monday night is attitude era, tuesday night is 80s-early 90s, wednesday is nxt, thursday is all-time matchups, and friday is the current stable, and i downloaded a bunch of custom arenas and wrasslers, and this game is like the greatest poo poo ever. its like franchise mode in other sports games, it automates a schedule and rivalries and title matches for you and you just go through the shows you set up and either watch, play or simulate each match. you can set up minor shows that are fed into by your major shows, and pick which shows feed into the PPVs. I changed the october ppv into Halloween Havoc 1996. the hardy boyz came out and demolished new day for the first tag title, and Demolition destroyed The Enforcers to take theirs. i watched an incredible andre the giant vs. 91' sting match, and put the british bulldog through a table as honky tonk man and this poo poo is so good its tearing me away from dark souls 3

Lol awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That can't be true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a dominican wrestler named No Way Jose in NXT now and Mauro Ranallo said "His hips don't lie" in an extremely dead pan voice though so maybe it is true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy loving Guacamole... Deonna Purrazzo is insanely spicy... Mama mia.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
my father in law came over and my wife & i spent the day reliving the best of wrestlemania weekend with him

it was great

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Steele is referenced in the Seinfeld episode, The Bizarro Jerry. Repulsed by the "man hands" of his current girlfriend, Jerry complains, "I feel like I'm dating George 'the Animal' Steele."[16]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Steele is referenced in the Seinfeld episode, The Bizarro Jerry. Repulsed by the "man hands" of his current girlfriend, Jerry complains, "I feel like I'm dating George 'the Animal' Steele."[16]

nice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Joel Watts: I think there's a whole lot of Jim Cornette in Nature Boy Buddy Landell, in that he is... just as devious as he is a good athlete.
JR: Corvell Austin, side head lock, and takes Landell over...
Joel Watts: Of course, I don't mean to insinuate in ANY way.. that Jim Cornette is a great athlete.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
CHRIS JERICHO: I am sick of you calling me a sucker, Booker, because Chris Jericho is not a sucker!
KING: Actually he doesn't say sucker, he says suckaaaaa....there's a difference.
JR: Jericho looks like a sucka.
KING: Hey!
JR: Jackass. Sucka, that kind of thing.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The way JR says "Jericho looks like a sucka" made me spit up my drink with laughter.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

NickRoweFillea posted:

CHRIS JERICHO: I am sick of you calling me a sucker, Booker, because Chris Jericho is not a sucker!
KING: Actually he doesn't say sucker, he says suckaaaaa....there's a difference.
JR: Jericho looks like a sucka.
KING: Hey!
JR: Jackass. Sucka, that kind of thing.

reminds me of dusty saying homie

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Big Show is wearing Big Jeans and a Big Belt to wrestle in

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
reminder that the big guy used to wear a big bib and big onesie when he wrestled

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

not sure how i don't remember this but god drat chris jericho owned and still owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcKDg6hpQg

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My friend sells retro games/consoles at expos and poo poo. He ran into Gene Snitsky the other day, sold him some games, and now they're friends on facebook, lol. Gene is sending me a signed autograph!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

not sure how i don't remember this but god drat chris jericho owned and still owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcKDg6hpQg
lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2b6kuHC8kw&t=1260s

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmfao every goddamn time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hell of a bargain

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku posted:

Folks.. I need to tell you about this craw sawn wichh... Hell you need to eat two of em, for 4 dollars. 2 for 4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I started laughing before I hit play so I had to wait a bit so I could calm down and listen to it

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

JR is Raw!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
one of the history-oriented wrestling boards i sometimes read is just finishing up a two-year long project where they watched a shitload of matches and ranked the 100 best wrestlers ever. it's cool stuff if you want to read the discussion threads and see recommended old matches and stuff.

it's down to #1/#2, with Flair or Terry Funk getting revealed as #1 tomorrow.

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/33910-greatest-wrestler-ever-the-list/

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Alain Post posted:

one of the history-oriented wrestling boards i sometimes read is just finishing up a two-year long project where they watched a shitload of matches and ranked the 100 best wrestlers ever. it's cool stuff if you want to read the discussion threads and see recommended old matches and stuff.

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/33910-greatest-wrestler-ever-the-list/
Gave it a look and was rewarded:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Alain Post posted:

thats my top 2 as well :q:

e: i dont think ive ever disagreed with a list more while still agreeing with the top spots

ol yeller fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Apr 29, 2016