Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Get ready to feel, dude.

that was you on gta v the other night right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I went on GTAO a couple weeks ago to buy a yacht with the money we got from that hacker and I ordered a drink from the on deck bar and quit the game.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Star fox zero, then twilight princess

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I went on GTAO a couple weeks ago to buy a yacht with the money we got from that hacker and I ordered a drink from the on deck bar and quit the game.

after i got dropped from playing with who i thought was knuc a goon appeared on my yacht and asked if i wanted to make money, and invited me to an impromptu race that gave me 16 million dollars lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I accidentally played eu4 for like 4 hours this afternoon so I'll probably keep playing that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

that was you on gta v the other night right?

Huh? I left my PC at my sister's house so maybe someone logged in as me and played it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Huh? I left my PC at my sister's house so maybe someone logged in as me and played it.

lol yea i thought it was something like that someones character mustve just looked exactly like yours or something

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

after i got dropped from playing with who i thought was knuc a goon appeared on my yacht and asked if i wanted to make money, and invited me to an impromptu race that gave me 16 million dollars lol

Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

HORMELCHILI posted:

That reminds me of when I was playing UO and a guy ran up to me only wearing a jester hat and he placed a pair of dice on the ground and said "roll it". I rolled a 12 and he gave me 100k gold then ran away.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

god bless the video game Money Givers

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

That reminds me of when I was playing UO and a guy ran up to me only wearing a jester hat and he placed a pair of dice on the ground and said "roll it". I rolled a 12 and he gave me 100k gold then ran away.

That reminds me of when I was playing UO and a guy ran up to me wearing a skull helmet and he said Cor Por and murked me and took my clothes

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

nicest person you'll ever meet

fozzy fosbourne posted:

That reminds me of when I was playing UO and a guy ran up to me wearing a skull helmet and he said Cor Por and murked me and took my clothes

twisted loving psychopath

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shantae/Earthbound

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hitman
Battlefleet Gothic
Dark Souls The Third

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

will be working all day and then drinking later, but i'll sneak in some enter the gungeon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to finish a playthrough of a mapgame for once in my drat life and reach the end date of Europa Universalis IV tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Going to a show tonight but I might game a little afterward on 3DS

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to be starting Day 4 in LIGHTNING RETURNS: Final Fantasy XIII.
So far I've finished the main quests in Luxerion and the Dead Dunes so I'm headed to the Wildlands. The Dead Dunes was one of the coolest videogame deserts I've seen.

After I finish day 4 I'm going to play some Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth if I can't convince my friend to play Dark Souls 3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm going to be starting Day 4 in LIGHTNING RETURNS: Final Fantasy XIII.
So far I've finished the main quests in Luxerion and the Dead Dunes so I'm headed to the Wildlands. The Dead Dunes was one of the coolest videogame deserts I've seen.

After I finish day 4 I'm going to play some Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth if I can't convince my friend to play Dark Souls 3.

LR looks great on PC. The dunes in PS3 version would hitch a lot because of all the sand effects.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hitman and dark souls and other things :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

LR looks great on PC. The dunes in PS3 version would hitch a lot because of all the sand effects.

The catacombs underneath the whole desert with different entrances across the entire zone were extremely cool.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

I'm going to finish a playthrough of a mapgame for once in my drat life and reach the end date of Europa Universalis IV tonight.

it's cool how they've finally made the game stay reasonably challenging through the end of most EU4 games, imho

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I still gotta play Lightning Returns to round off my FFXIII triple plat

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dark Souls 3.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I should really finish dark souls 2

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

might play Melty blood or Gungeon, i think

maybe Toukiden

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
been slippin hard on that Oblivion playthrough so hopefully that. i also got the itch to go back to Monster Hunter 4U while driving home from work

probably just more Bravely Default, it's been a little but of a slow burn the first 10ish hours but I think it's about to turn a corner

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Endless Space, Castlevania 3, maybe FF13.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

tonight I play Dark Souls III with my new 4gb Geforce 960 and 120gb SSD

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Dark Souls 3, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, and mayhaps some Rocket LEague.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Inspired by In_Training I'm gonna sit down and enjoy one of my favorite video games of all times, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Back onto dark souls.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

No games tonight, but I found this and thought of the Imp Zone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2OvbMVYK9Q

Azraelle fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Apr 30, 2016

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

FFIX, gonna be playing chocobo hot and cold a bunch.

Maybe try out Mad Max if it finishes downloading.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Going to play some Europa Universalis IV

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I still gotta play Lightning Returns to round off my FFXIII triple plat

its not really a hard plat. its a fun one though, theres not a whole lot of grinding involved.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bill Barber posted:

Inspired by In_Training I'm gonna sit down and enjoy one of my favorite video games of all times, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance.

best Castlevania game IMO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Going to play some Europa Universalis IV

There's like 4 imps playing this right now. Map game fever

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Demon's Souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku