Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Christ those were terrible abs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pmed max

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Christ those were terrible abs.

IMA SKY PIRATE :3:

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm going to try and carve Abrahams head out of a penny. It's going to take forever.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Vaan is such a poo poo character, but FF12 is such a good game. The second best even, behind Final Fantasy XIII

Max
Nov 30, 2002

imgay posted:

pmed max

Thanks!

BottleKnight posted:

Vaan is such a poo poo character, but FF12 is such a good game.

Agreed. I loved the poo poo out of that game, as long as I kept Vaan out of the battle group as much as possible.

Max fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Apr 30, 2016

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

FF8 was the only one I ever beat so it's my favorite and the best

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

Vaan is such a poo poo character, but FF12 is such a good game. The second best even, behind Final Fantasy XIII

:ughh:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

FF12 is the best FF because it has Balthier.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The judge bosses were pretty fun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we on 999 did we ever decide what happens we hit 1000 :tem:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
there is no such thing as a good final fantasy, they are all weeb trash

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

busb posted:

there is no such thing as a good final fantasy, they are all weeb trash

What do you think of Kung Fu movies?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

capps will make a new thread maybe? If it's bad we stay here, if it's good we migrate

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
But this thread is bad.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Revision: if it's worse we stay here, if it's better we migrate

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

MG3 posted:

What do you think of Kung Fu movies?

they can be p good

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Just don't by boat.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I finished Mad Men and it was pretty good. As good a conclusion as there can be in a show that was just about people's lives and not any particular "plot" that needed to wrap up.

I also started knitting a lacy shawl but I messed up and had to start over.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

In honor of page upside-down 666 the next 3 posters that quote this post with a steam game of less than 10 get a gift.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Tracer is the best hero in the game right now though and I have to imagine will be nerfed ASAP

I got her the other day and am terrible with her. I guess I should actually read or watch some stuff about her.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MG3 posted:

In honor of page upside-down 666 the next 3 posters that quote this post with a steam game of less than 10 get a gift.

Bad rats

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MG3 posted:

Oh me!

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TMMadman/

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Cool whats your steam username

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MG3 posted:

Duck game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

idc

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Also, feel free to send me anything or pick some dumb game off my massive wishlist.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MG3 posted:

Cool whats your steam username

I will not accept your hard earned rats!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Spiros posted:

Duck game

I think i'm friends with one of your alts, whats your main steam username?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Ok so I decided I want to be generous. I will include 15 peeps in this game-athon.

I am going to just sell my CSGO inventory for marketplace money since trying to sell it for real money is too much work.

So no one should feel like I'm wasting money, the money I'm wasting has already been wasted. I'm just re appropriating it lol

I still want to cap it at 10 dollars for a game so that everyone can get a cool fun thing.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

its in my SA profile but I cant add u for an hour bud, still stuck at work x_X

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Do people still do dubtrack or whatever the latest version is? I might try and get something going in there in a little while.

MG3 posted:

Ok so I decided I want to be generous. I will include 15 peeps in this game-athon.

I am going to just sell my CSGO inventory for marketplace money since trying to sell it for real money is too much work.

So no one should feel like I'm wasting money, the money I'm wasting has already been wasted. I'm just re appropriating it lol

I still want to cap it at 10 dollars for a game so that everyone can get a cool fun thing.

I have not read anything leading up to this but are you planning on using the marketplace money on anything or are you planning to cash out? You don't want to sell stuff (currency or the account) two separate times.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Power of Pecota posted:

Do people still do dubtrack or whatever the latest version is? I might try and get something going in there in a little while.

I have not read anything leading up to this but are you planning on using the marketplace money on anything or are you planning to cash out? You don't want to sell stuff (currency or the account) two separate times.

I'm selling csgo items that I have that are worth approx 250 bucks. I'm going to keep my steam account as I own like 200 games

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I also don't plan on playing computer games so much in the future, and when I do I'll play games I already own, so giving away games that people really want would make me happier than the money sitting in my steam account

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MG3 posted:

Lords of the Fallen prease
im 50 shades of gay on steam

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm watching Veggie Esports Gaming playing in a dota open qualifier at the moment, but I'll be in there later because my week has been straight up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jHdScWW6k

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I accepted the friend request Mags...I must have missed the popup.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

imgay posted:

Lords of the Fallen prease
im 50 shades of gay on steam

I know you are, we've played CS before lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MG3 posted:

Look at this cool and fun guy

(yes please)