Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Kyte posted:

How to clear missions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HD02IA_50uvsnoLBsL0GKBvy_knV-YRyv7UqZm56CJw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
How to unlock quests:
How to get Iri: Finish the storyline.

Thank you so much for this. I was going nuts trying to remember what mob I was grinding yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
More people should use more Wavers. And I'm not saying this because I accidentally canned caster Gilles a month back.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What setup are you guys using? I've been basically doing Jeanne Alter/Dantes/Servant of appropriate type for the event and it works great so far.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Trying to play against enemy servant type for maximum profit despite the fact that I'm using welfare servants. Alternatively grabbing the Iskander/Waver CE and slapping them all on my mainstay servants. Already got one of those as a drop from something and as a result Okita is a permanent resident in murder city.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
So i'm at 80/100 missions complete now, and i still just have Iri at NP1. I'm guessing we can't get more copies of her until they add the last few missions to the event?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I suppose I could be swapping people around, but since Avenges all hit hard and have no real weakness, it's a very :effort: team comp that works on most things.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
You have 10 team slots. You can have a team composition for each class.

Oh, some other things:
After the latest maintenance, the event Servants are +3 to drops of the class they're strong vs, so they're almost always a winning proposition unless you somehow got a ton of 5* event CEs.
AM gives +3 to all drops.
Iri counts as an event servant.
Isk/Waver is +2 to all drops, so when you get'em you can take out servants with event CE and put one with class advantage instead. This helps a lot to make the farming go faster.
Best support drop-wise is an event servant with Isk/Waver CE, that's +5 to the drop you want.
Event CEs on Mashu apply to all drops, event CEs on Avengers apply to 4 cavalry drops, event CEs on Rulers apply to 3 knights drops.

I've seen some people redo their team compositions with this info and literally double their hauls. Once you're kitted out and unlock the A rank quests the event becomes pretty generous with the drops. Since the event got extended a week you can probably farm pretty leisurely and still clear out the shop.

Oh, right, two more things.
After you clear the storyline you unlock EX Rank quests. They are mixed-class quests that can drop CEs, the new materials and ofc harder and with more enemies.
If you have a node locked and don't know how to get to it, tap it to see the mission you need to clear.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 29, 2016

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Here's a summary of the Da Vinci event if you're not the type to go on 4chan.

quote:

>(Leonardo) Da Vinci: “Servants!? …I see, I understand. But who could it be? Michelangelo? Rafael? Or maybe Donatello?”

:v:

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Hmm, still getting a surprising amount of mileage from Ryougi during this event. Just been using her instant kill on any enemy I don't want to deal with while farming for coins.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

This event is straight up an official "character from the present era returns to Fate/Zero and fixes everything" fanfic. It's amazing.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

InfinityComplex posted:

Hmm, still getting a surprising amount of mileage from Ryougi during this event. Just been using her instant kill on any enemy I don't want to deal with while farming for coins.

Shiki and Saber Shiki are basically godsends for farming several instances. I got through America with them alone.

BlitzBlast posted:

This event is straight up an official "character from the present era returns to Fate/Zero and fixes everything" fanfic. It's amazing.

We've been getting really great faces from the Kayneth and young Waver sprites too this event's p. good.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Haha this event is totally Waver's fanfiction.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

quote:

ACT-5

You finally locate the Leyline cardinal point and hook onto it. Waver then realizes it’s about time for you to go meet Kayneth, so you head off. While on the way, Waver tells you to only use telepathic communication if you need to say something and to otherwise keep your mouth shut and leave all the talking to him.

Once you reach Kayneth apartment, you find Diarmuid and Kayneth looking hostile. Kayneth checked with the Archisorte regarding Waver’s claim to be Reines’ messenger and knows that it was a lie, but at the same time, he was contacted by the Church about being on the lookout for Caster, so he’s curious why Waver knew that would happen ahead of time.

Waver answers that it’s because he remembered it. He also reveals that he knows Kayneth originally meant to summon Iskander, but had his catalyst stolen by a student called Waver Velvet, the mere mention of which pisses Kayneth the gently caress off. He also says that he knows Sola is the one to supply his Servant with energy, and that Kayneth has a half written love letter for Sola in his study.

>Waver: “The opening passage is ‘Oh beautiful one who lingers in my thoughts, your eyes carry the brilliance of the morning dew…’”

I actually wanna know how the gently caress he knew that last one.

>Kayneth: “Alright, alright, enough! Who the hell are you!?”
>Waver: “I am indeed Lady Reines’ representative, but I will not be granted that title until four years from now.”

He reveals that he’s from the future, and Kayneth takes it surprisingly seriously, saying that he knows of many colleagues fascinated by time-travel research. He thought it was a stupid hopeless discipline, but that he has no other explanation for the current situation. He guesses it’s probably not True Magic, but rather some limited application and Waver agrees, so two finally agree to talk.

Waver's a real tough guy now. :v:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

-Troika- posted:

Haha this event is totally Waver's fanfiction.

it's my fanfic too

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
On how Waver knew about that love letter: Presumably, as he inherited the Lord El-Melloi title from Kayneth, he would have come into possession of Kayneth's personal belongings that were left behind at the Mage's Association.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh my god Kirisassin's profile. He's basically a Counter Guardian called forth to resolve the situation created by the plot. The father and son are truely alike after all :pwn:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

BlitzBlast posted:

Waver's a real tough guy now. :v:

Kayneth being all grounded and reasonable and poo poo. Who knew?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you Zouken that was extremely rude :mad:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Zouken is surprisingly competent in F/GO and it's great.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:smugdog: "hey Holy grail gimme a way to outdo those other guys who rolled Iskandr so the thread will be mad at me again"

:ghost::coffee: "ok"

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Apr 30, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The drop rate for Angra is comically low

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Cube shop refill sometime today. :toot:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I bought a bunch of summon tickets... and DIDN'T use them :twisted:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Same

Is there like a reason they don't offer silver EXP cards in the mana cube shop, you'd think they'd want another easy thing to suck those up

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Should I be grinding this event all Saturday or is it probably I can get 100% completion playing only casually spending apples?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Baal posted:

Same

Is there like a reason they don't offer silver EXP cards in the mana cube shop, you'd think they'd want another easy thing to suck those up

They used to but they probably sold like poo poo.

Save those prisms, eventually there's be a CE to boost the mystic code XP and it'll take 5k prisms to max it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Raenir Salazar posted:

Should I be grinding this event all Saturday or is it probably I can get 100% completion playing only casually spending apples?

You absolutely can, but I'm grinding up my 3* servants that give drop boosts and 2* Hassan to hold their own should they get tagged in and still get the stuff from this. I mostly just want the mana prisms, exp cards, and to max the CE, but I also have been meaning to level up some of these servants for a while and have enough random ascension mats to ascend anyone p much.

Kyte posted:

They used to but they probably sold like poo poo.

Save those prisms, eventually there's be a CE to boost the mystic code XP and it'll take 5k prisms to max it.

Oh my god, you're probably right.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I feel a need for the mana prisms so I can max out the Kohai CE. The XP cards, as well. I got all of the Broskandar CE's now and I get so much loot from these now.

I also feel like events happen often enough that I don't need to ever grind the stuff you spend to upgrade Servant skills. They just give me enough to max out two skills per event and that's a good enough pace for my purposes.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

I am humored that I can't even max ascend Kerry because I have not obtained the blood tears needed since I'm just starting London.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

InfinityComplex posted:

I am humored that I can't even max ascend Kerry because I have not obtained the blood tears needed since I'm just starting London.

You get 5 from completing mission 63 (clear all quests in Fuyuki Bridge), so you just need one more. One of the EX missions has a Gazer for you to farm, too.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Rolled my tickets, got this guy:

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

-Troika- posted:

Congrats on your insane Jojo.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

-Troika- posted:

The man, the legend, BEOWULF

He's kinda ehn at first, but then he's pretty fun to use once you're done ascending him. And of course there's ORAORAORAORAORA

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He seems better than Lancelot, at least. That guy seriously needs an upgrade quest.

Does anyone know if Jack and Nursery Rhyme have any My Room dialogue concerning each other?

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

-Troika- posted:

He seems better than Lancelot, at least. That guy seriously needs an upgrade quest.

Does anyone know if Jack and Nursery Rhyme have any My Room dialogue concerning each other?

http://pastebin.com/X4cZ7dyh
Looks like she just has a line about Anderson.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
None of the event servants are locked behind completion, right?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Irisviel is, but that's it

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't you get other copies of her from missions?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

-Troika- posted:

Don't you get other copies of her from missions?

I've done every mission available so far, and only have one copy of Iri, so if we're getting more of her it will probably be when they unlock the last missions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why does Waver-sensei's smile inspire me so much and how do I keep him as a permanent navigator.