Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It's funny that it broke on his needless dicking around lap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I love a sad Lewis.

You just know he's going to go back to his motorhome and make out with his own reflection in the mirror until he feels better.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
He'll still finish on the podium.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lewis not happy to be speaking to the press there

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Christ Crofty, we were talking about Vettel's penalty like thirty seconds ago.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Excited to see Kimi to take out Bottas again on the first turn tomorrow

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Can't wait for Kimi v Bottas Round 2. Totally expecting Kimi to bin it into the Williams at the first opportunity.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Diet Crack posted:

Can't wait for Kimi v Bottas Round 2. Totally expecting Kimi to bin it into the Williams at the first opportunity.

I'd go for the very last opportunity, like last year.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I only looked at the points situation for the first time just now. Ricciardo is only 3 points behind hamilton in the championship and McLaren's highest scoring driver is Stoffel Vandoorne. Madness.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Lewis situation: fraud

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
"Hamilton vows to "never give up" after latest qualifying setback." Meanwhile John Cena nods sagely at his televisions and says "Rise above hate! The Champ is here!"

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

darth cookie posted:

I only looked at the points situation for the first time just now. Ricciardo is only 3 points behind hamilton in the championship and McLaren's highest scoring driver is Stoffel Vandoorne. Madness.

But to be fair Van Door is an absolute gun

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Lewis and Seb out of position, Finns fighting into the first corner, looks like the first third or half of the race will be interesting to watch.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
McLaren are still poo poo, Vettel is still ftw.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
Not blessed.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
You do have to wonder though, is someone in the factory or pit lane deliberately loving with Lewis? They said last week that they thought they knew what had happened to his engine in China but it would be used as a spare for this race, now we find out that they took the new engine out of his car and put the one they were fairly confident they had fixed back in, which promptly broke at approximately the same time as it did before :tinfoil: It's not like the cars are put together by robots, his is put together by some of the people who worked on Rosberg's car for 5 years and are from the side of the garage who lost 2 WDCs in a row.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
HAM's secret posting account?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

learnincurve posted:

You do have to wonder though

Whenever someone mentioned this about Rosberg over the past 2 seasons all the Hamilton lovers in this thread lost their loving minds. So no.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

You know what. I'm okay with Nico as a WDC if it means Lewis not getting four.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Diet Crack posted:

Whenever someone mentioned this about Rosberg over the past 2 seasons all the Hamilton lovers in this thread lost their loving minds. So no.

Um pretty sure Mercedes has been sabotaging Lewis the last 2 seasons too.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Stop with the conspiracy theories guys. Of course Lewis engine was fine.

It's why they put it into Britney's car.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'm just hoping for a really big and good dramabomb is all. The Renault Vs Red bull thing last year was OK but nowhere near the levels of that Ferrari guy feeding information to Mclaren or Flavio ordering one of his drivers to bin it into a concrete wall were. It turning out that one of Nico's mates had been accidentally hitting Lewis' engine with a hammer a few times or not connecting things properly would be glorious.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
The mechanics and engineers love Lewis because it's exciting to work for the best driver on the grid. The orders to sabotage his car have to come from the top

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

poty posted:

The mechanics and engineers love Lewis because it's exciting to work for the best driver on the grid. The orders to sabotage his car have to come from the top

This doesnt make sense because Vettel is the best driver on the grid.

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

El Hefe posted:

Lewis situation: fraud

Get over it.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Holy Cheese posted:

Get over it.

Sounds like you're the one who needs to get over it imho.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Lewis was reprimanded for missing that stupid detour at turn 2, no further action.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Holy Cheese posted:

Get over it.

:reddit:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
That's harsh given that he could not have made it round the bollard without taking it out, Charlie or Charlie+Bernie must be pissed off with him. He's one reprimand/point on his licence away from a 10 place grid drop now so it's not the small thing it sounds.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lewis is feeling helpless and challenged and has his tinfoil hat firmly on http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/helpless-hamilton-demands-answers-from-mercedes-732377/

I have no real reason for posting this other than seeing Lewis so miserable is really loving funny.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

A bloo bloo the team that won me two easy championships is sabotaging my career a bloo bloo

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

You Am I posted:

The Korean track? (RIP in a boggy marsh)

India was pretty terrible too

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
To be fair I'd be pissed too about losing a WDC to a shittier driver because your car doesn't work and his does

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Goetta posted:

To be fair I'd be pissed too about losing a WDC to a shittier driver because your car doesn't work and his does

Alonso seems pretty calm about it these days

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

El Hefe posted:

Alonso seems pretty calm about it these days

This applies to both McLaren drivers

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

You know what. I'm okay with Nico as a WDC if it means Lewis not getting four.

on one hand, prost has four and lewis is no prost

on the other hand, vettel has four and vettel is trash

so i'm torn

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Goetta posted:

You guys must have the shortest memories as this actually happened in 2014, in the last race no less. To be fair.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Lewis Hamilton petulance levels are on the up lmao

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Problem with Lewis, that in his defence Seb never had, is that he seems to genuinly be under the impression that his WDCs were won on pure talent alone, and not because he had a Paddy's magical supercar and poo poo team mates for all three of his WDCs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Let's not forget Tim O'Glock either.

• Locked thread