Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Shout outs to Terry, who I hear got some major poontang on Pokemon Singles Night.

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

*wakes up to a text msg from Terry saying that his pickup line was Super Effective

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

*wakes up to a text msg from Terry saying that his pickup line was Super Effective

Lmao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

*rolling over* Hey Terry, who you texting?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ristolaz posted:

Haha

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

525,600 minutes,
525,000 hours in DOTA

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ristolaz posted:

[in jerry springer audience member voice] terry! terry! terry!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

525,600 minutes,
525,000 hours in DOTA

i just remembered this post lol

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
I live like 10 tram stops away from this place I could go down and start yelling sa memes at people

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Slugnoid posted:

I live like 10 tram stops away from this place I could go down and start yelling sa memes at people

loving do it you little bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Guys...I could do some epic shite if I want to. Guys?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You could easily meet Terry.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

FactsAreUseless posted:

*rolling over* Hey Terry, who you texting?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[Seinfeld voice] Terry hey hey Terry.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Knuc U Kinte posted:

loving do it you little bitch.

off to go make sa relevant again

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Slugnoid posted:

off to go make sa relevant again

I'll adopt you if you do.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

uh, that sounds epic lol.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I would go in a heartbeat but instead of yelling memes I'd make friends and have a good time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

I would go in a heartbeat but instead of yelling memes I'd make friends and have a good time.

I'd try to score some gamer girl slizz.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

gross dude lol. but same haha. hell, it might even feel good to cum in their pussy lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

quoting memes at the school shooting

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

gross dude lol. but same haha. hell, it might even feel good to cum in their pussy lmao

Hahaha yeah never thought of trying that but it might feel good

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

Didn't consider this. Changing my answer

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hahaha yeah never thought of trying that but it might feel good

its seems gross but you can wrap your dilz in a little rubber bag and then put it her pussy lol. you squirt your jizz into it at the end lmfao. commit yourself to irony and have teh hot sexxor with the gamer goddess girls ahahah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking of the sexy gamer girla and getting to excited. i want to gently caress them gahahaja

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

its seems gross but you can wrap your dilz in a little rubber bag and then put it her pussy lol. you squirt your jizz into it at the end lmfao. commit yourself to irony and have teh hot sexxor with the gamer goddess girls ahahah

Ewweww lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wanna gently caress them and chop their heads off lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

imagine a gamer girl squirting her pussy juice all over your turgid rod as you go ham loving her lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I wanna gently caress them and chop their heads off lmfao

The Extreme Style of Sex

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Squirt Gamer

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

imagine a gamer girl squirting her pussy juice all over your turgid rod as you go ham loving her lol

tHIs player one is ready.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ristolaz posted:

tHIs player one is ready.

Hahahahah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heres some advice you everyone in this thread. you have to eat the gamer girla rear end. it might seem gross but they love the feeling of you tounging her butthole and it will make her do massive squirts.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its gross to think aboit but at beta bar all the girls actually get wet pussys (its a sex juice, not pee) just from watching you be good at games. last time i was there i did a 1 cc on time crisis and i actually had my dick sucked completely off my body by 20 horny gamer girls in a violent sex orgy lmfao. just thought id let you all know this guy [pointing at myself] definitely fucks lol. im not a virgin, i know all the sex moves and secret combos, its like a fighting game to me and im an evo champion. quarter circle foward is more than a hadojken to me, its the gateway to pleasure that drives ladies wild

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

its gross to think aboit but at beta bar all the girls actually get wet pussys (its a sex juice, not pee) just from watching you be good at games. last time i was there i did a 1 cc on time crisis and i actually had my dick sucked completely off my body by 20 horny gamer girls in a violent sex orgy lmfao. just thought id let you all know this guy [pointing at myself] definitely fucks lol. im not a virgin, i know all the sex moves and secret combos, its like a fighting game to me and im an evo champion. quarter circle foward is more than a hadojken to me, its the gateway to pleasure that drives ladies wild

im more of a button masher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[begins hammering mortal kombat fatalities onto the gamer girls clit with my tongue and she goes absolutely wild squirti g her sex pee juices into my mouth not only from the pleasure but also from getting the epic ref]